I hate being schizoid

warpsociety

warpsociety

🔥🔥The One You See In Your Nightmares🥶
I’m a 6’1 white dude. I have a tik tok kind of look ig.

My friends female friends are interested in me. Cute Asian baddie girl wants to date me. Girls hitting up my snap. Girls at my job are interested in me and even text me “where’d you goo” if I go to do something else.

But even with girls coming to me I just don’t open the snaps, I don’t go on the date, I don’t take up the blatant interest girls give me because I feel dead inside and I just feel like a negative person.

i hate feeling like this. maybe i should stop smoking weed lol.

relatable

its over for us people with low motivation

actually I take that back, it’s not over for us. we will make it. we have the highest potential of anyone.

Humble brag thread

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14392
:dafuckfeels:

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

boo fucking hoo nigga

^^
fite me irl🤣🤣🤣

it’s wack not talking to girls because you’re worried they’ll think there’s something wrong with you.

I feel like I’d be dry, dissociated, emotionless and dead if I invited a girl over. It sucks feeling like there’s literally something WRONG with you.

I disassociate in public and it feels fucking weird. I analyze people involuntarily and it makes me feel like a sociopath freak, which makes me hate myself.

And if I went to a professional, they’d just put me on some drugs. So I don’t know what to do besides “focusing on myself.”

fite me irl🤣🤣🤣

it’s wack not talking to girls because you’re worried they’ll think there’s something wrong with you.

I feel like I’d be dry, dissociated, emotionless and dead if I invited a girl over. It sucks feeling like there’s literally something WRONG with you.

I disassociate in public and it feels fucking weird. I analyze people involuntarily and it makes me feel like a sociopath freak, which makes me hate myself.

And if I went to a professional, they’d just put me on some drugs. So I don’t know what to do besides “focusing on myself.”
goddamn you just want a pat in the back don't you

• JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27
goddamn you just want a pat in the back don't you
no lmao i feel dumb as fuck because I can’t even socialize like a 5’9 16 year old eboy would. I should be just living my life but I’m not and I’m basically just 9-5ing.

I just hate feeling like this and I’m venting to people who understand societies ruthlessness.

if anybody knows extroversion drugs besides phenibut that’d help lmk. I might try GHB

I just want to feel normal but I literally feel ill. I guess I’ll go to a professional but I feel like they’ll just give me some happy drugs and call it that. Oh well lmao

over for psychosiscels

over for psychosiscels
I have experienced psychosis before and it was wack asf. I had a gf at the time who was fucking dull and did not help at all. I just feel isolated now and I have nobody to blame but myself for being too reserved

And they tell me I'm mentalcel. I swear, if I hear that shit ever again...