I hate God

D

Deleted member 6856

Kraken
If god had only made me a normal human being with an actual father growing up, maybe I'd be okay to this day. I know people that have it all yet continue to live degenerate lives that don't benefit anybody. I want to be able to help people, but nobody wants to hear anything a freak like me has to say. I am done with people and have lost my own morals.

I grew up in an abusive household, I was mentally and physically tormented for 10 yrs sraight,I was fed shitty foods as a kid and as a result I didn't develop normally, I started going to therapy and was given shit for it because "i was a pussy", I was sexually abused, and not only that my previous step father tried to choke me (he was a pastor), and I suffer from mild aspergers.

I no longer have any respect for God. There's no way anybody who claims to be the archetype of love can possibly allow this to happen to a kid. I stopped attending church because all of the chad and stacey christcucks were happy with their stupid aryan race baby. I wish nothing but death upon their kids honestly.

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill, Deleted member 6402, Deleted member 4438 and 7 others
:feelscry:

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and inceletto
Resenting your creator gets you nowhere, the greater the odds, the greater the glory
Either in this life, or the next

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
Resenting your creator gets you nowhere, the greater the odds, the greater the glory
Either in this life, or the next
There is no god

• +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill
I grew up in an abusive household, I was mentally and physically tormented for 10 yrs sraight,I was fed shitty foods as a kid and as a result I didn't develop normally, I started going to therapy and was given shit for it because "i was a pussy", I was sexually abused, and not only that my previous step father tried to choke me (he was a pastor),
Tenor 10

• So Sad
Reactions: BradAniston and inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
I HATE SEMITE FAIRYTALES

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill and inceletto
It was bait title,i don't believe any kind of creator
Either way, having a troubled upbringing does not hold any evidence against God besides your own dispositions due to your past
Remember, there's always someone worse off

• +1
Reactions: inceletto
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3702
Wish religions never existed,we would indeed be better in humanity and civizilation
I actually disagree. Religion was needed in the past because everyone was low iq animals. But as we evolve more and more. The need for religion lessens

Wish religions never existed,we would indeed be better in humanity and civizilation
The world would only be more ruthless and immoral

Moral relativism is cancerous.

• +1
Reactions: The Bleach Pill
I actually disagree. Religion was needed in the past because everyone was low iq animals. But as we evolve more and more. The need for religion lessens
Indeed and it’s good for society but being a believer is low iq the rulers were using religions as a political tool

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Most of the West are still animals, what's the difference
An animal simply follows his instincts, the only difference is our "instincts" have become less primitive
Religion will always be necessary.

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I want to fuck God ngl 😩 😫 🙏

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ReverseNorwoodPill and Deleted member 6402
Tales from.co

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
The world would only be more ruthless and immoral

Moral relativism is cancerous.