I hate how my oneitis refused to admit I was too ugly

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
She said that she didn't fuck me because of my personality, because I was too grumpy, competitive, selfish and pessimistic. And of course, other bluepill shit like "If I didn't like your looks I wouldn't even give you my number" and "You will date other girls".

And she would persist on the personality BS and would not admit that I was too ugly for her. I mean, how dumb does she think I am? I have seen her with a tall pretty boy chad, did she really think I would buy into her bluepills? JFL.

I knew I wouldn't fuck her from the first 20 minutes of our first "date". If she liked my looks, there would have been enough chemistry for me to make a move on her. I'm not an idiot. I can sense if a girl wants me to make a move or not.

Chemistry=physical attraction. You wouldn't have trouble being bold and comfortable with girls if they liked your looks. Femoids will show it and you will know.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
you probably smelt, shoulda taken a shower
np next time

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I mean idk I dont wanna sound bluepilled, but personallity does count for SOMETHING espeacially if ur a normie. Less so if ur a chad or incel (for opposite reasons). Idk, take her advice maybe?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I mean idk I dont wanna sound bluepilled, but personallity does count for SOMETHING espeacially if ur a normie. Less so if ur a chad or incel (for opposite reasons). Idk, take her advice maybe?
Lol I'm far from Normie. Everyone else except her has flat out told me I'm too ugly to get laid so she was obviously lying to prevent me from roping because she had a therapist fetish.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Spite and Deleted member 147

You don't sound bluepilled. Personality counts a lot. Even more if you're a incel since it's the only thing you can rely on

• +1
You don't sound bluepilled. Personality counts a lot. Even more if you're a incel since it's the only thing you can rely on

No lol, because the door for personality isnt even opened for you as an Incel so it doesnt matter.

The reason chads dont need personality to open the door?

... wait? What door!?

• +1
No lol, because the door for personality isnt even opened for you as an Incel so it doesnt matter.

The reason chads dont need personality to open the door?

... wait? What door!?

Chad already has developed the personality that belongs to him by trial and error since his childhood. It's positive feedback for his actions.. that way he crafts the best personality that suits them. Incels have crafted a shitty one for themselves since they always got negative feedback since their childhook for their uglyness (atleast that's what incels.me thinks)

• +1
Send pic, I want to rate you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 147
  • +1
Go for it
Here, plz blackpill me on my looks. Is it over?

f6e5857a1222db93fb8aac922a6e169b.jpg

• +1
Here, plz blackpill me on my looks. Is it over?

f6e5857a1222db93fb8aac922a6e169b.jpg

Is that a 6 pack? Wtf? 8 pack at least man. Sorry bro, its completely over for you. 2/10.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
  • +1
you should run catfish on her and slam her head against a brick wall after

• +1
Girls rejecting you like that is a brutal experience. I’d much rather them completely ignore me from the jump than lead me on just for the same outcome, all while giving me some bullshit excuse for her just finding a better looking guy and losing interest right their and than

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and 11gaijin
Girls rejecting you like that is a brutal experience. I’d much rather them completely ignore me from the jump than lead me on just for the same outcome, all while giving me some bullshit excuse for her just finding a better looking guy and losing interest right their and than
And all this would have been avoided if I was blackpilled earlier

• +1
And all this would have been avoided if I was blackpilled earlier

Learn froM this

• +1

Learn froM this
Yes, I learnt my lesson.

• +1
Necropost
terrible thread

i will never ask a girl out jfl. i accept my place in society as a subhuman
instead, i will choose an area of study, master it and innovate and create within it, to achieve self-actualization