I HATE JEWS AND MUSLIMS WITH EVERY INCH OF MY BODY

DarkHorizon

DarkHorizon

Diamond
If you are either one of those two groups of people PLEASE KILL YOURSELF! You do nothing good for the world! Fucking kikes go out of their way to do anything they possibly can to make everyone around them miserable wheter it be promoting degeneracy, stealing from the poor, creating tinder, pushing open borders, just to name a few. Now im hearing the kikes are deliberately spreading coronavirus in NYC where they live in large numbers. They were also suspected of spreading the plague during the 16th century. Everything they can do to make others miserable, they'll do it. And fucking muzrats are basically goyim that try to act like jews. They do the same shit! Kill everything that moves, be as cruel and nasty to everyone as possible for no reason, create nothing, contribute nothing, only tear down and destroy things, never help anyone! Fuck all of you! I hate you! You are cancer upon humanity! And do nothing good!

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
JFL if u read this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and TsarTsar444

THIS IS GOING TO BE YOU ON BESTGORE IN A WHILE, NEVER FORGET THIS, I KNOW WHERE YOU LIVE, SEE YOU SOON KAFIR INSHALLAH

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 6401, Zeta ascended and 1 other person