I Hate Kids

H

Hunter

Banned
i just wanted to put this out there

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 773 and BrettyBoy

I hate kids, yo i was fucked up as a kid, i used to beat this little girl all the time, she always came to me and give me a note turns on she liked me but i just kicked her, man i was wierd as a kid.

i still hate kids tho. i just give them a ass whoopin

they should be thrown off a cliff

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac and Hunter
kids are nicer to me than adults are tbh

kids are nicer to me than adults are tbh

only little children(1-12) but they are retarded so they wouldnt be able to find this site and middle schoolers/high schoolers pollute this site with their edgy low effort, low IQ shitposts which have been rehashed for eons. this site would be so fucking comfy if it was 18+ like with incels.is where 99% of the userbase is over 17.

only little children(1-12) but they are retarded so they wouldnt be able to find this site and middle schoolers/high schoolers pollute this site with their edgy low effort, low IQ shitposts which have been rehashed for eons. this site would be so fucking comfy if it was 18+ like with incels.is where 99% of the userbase is over 17.
There’s a lot of youngcels on incels these days tbh. There’s one user I know that’s 14 jfl (won’t name him)

There’s a lot of youngcels on incels these days tbh. There’s one user I know that’s 14 jfl (won’t name him)
lmfao nothing is set in stone until puberty ends. these kids arent even bringing anything of value theyre just shitposting, being artificially edgy and agemogging us. they have to go back.

• JFL
Reactions: Insomniac
I hate kids, yo i was fucked up as a kid, i used to beat this little girl all the time, she always came to me and give me a note turns on she liked me but i just kicked her, man i was wierd as a kid.

i still hate kids tho. i just give them a ass whoopin
What the fuck

What the fuck

i didnt fucking hurt the girl, just shoved her around. it sounds worse then it is tbh. this was yeaaars ago i was a little kid my self.

i didnt fucking hurt the girl, just shoved her around. it sounds worse then it is tbh. this was yeaaars ago i was a little kid my self.
Chad tbh

low iq to hate kids

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and pisslord
I love kids, but really just young girls

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: SikKunt and pisslord
You're 18 faggot. A year ago you were a kid yourself

• +1
Reactions: FatJattMofo and Ritalincel
i have the dick of a kid

do you hate me?

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac
You’re only 18 aren’t you? You’re still a kid in the eyes of many.
In b4 the “muh I’m 18 so technically I am an adult” bullshit.
https://looksmax.org/threads/this-forum-is-filled-with-children.23155/#post-445571

Seargent is a faggot and wants underage children on this website. Theres a big difference between 16 1/2 and the literally middle schoolers that are on this forum.
Your thread was utter shit.
“Muh I fucking hate these 13/14 year old kids on this forum” while you’re only 16. :lul:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 176, androidcel and dogtown
When the coping is too strong

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
You’re only 18 aren’t you? You’re still a kid in the eyes of many.
In b4 the “muh I’m 18 so technically I am an adult” bullshit.

their opinion doesnt mean shit because im still factually an adult lul
18 crew, we adults now niggers
highest IQ post from someone other than myself on this thread
i have the dick of a kid

do you hate me?
actually thats quite a grey area. ill consider keeping you on my "passable" list if you compensate with wizard status.

Last edited:
I’m 18 and also hate kids