I hate masculinity and gender rule

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
Women and men should act normally jfl

Men don’t have to lift weight and become super macho and being loud and intermediating people, fuck this lol

I like listening to music I love playing soccer not weight fuck that

I like art and fashion and I also like manners and being a gentleman

Gender rule is fucking stupid
And women could have wide or narrow jaw,tall or short I love this tbh

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller and mojopin
being a gentleman

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, ShineBright, ChoSeungHui and 11 others
Men acting like women and women acting like men is one of the reasons everything is so fucked tbh.

• +1
Reactions: MiroslavBulldosex, Incessant1997, Vanillestorms and 16 others
Men acting like women and women acting like men is one of the reasons everything is so fucked tbh.
I don’t act like women but I hate lifting weight and watching American football

Gender rule is stupid they are forcing things on men and women

OP is a faggot

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, SikKunt, C0pe and 7 others
Man up OP

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, SikKunt, mojopin and 2 others
lol did you admit soccer is for fags?

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller, ChoSeungHui, SikKunt and 2 others
inject T asap

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui, Balkancel, SikKunt and 5 others
popular culture has reduced masculinity to superficial qualities. Masculinity in the past wasn't about who could throw the largest rock the farthest or about having the longest jawline, it was about chivalry and honor. Being a gentleman, standing up for your ideals and sacrificing everything, even your own life, so that your genetic legacy may live on. It seems that capitalism and its efficiency oriented mindset has made us lose track of the subtler things in life. Everything has been boiled down to its most debased and lowliest denominator. Lifting heavy weights, exhibiting ape like behavior, having no sense of culture or tradition and a high "slay count", these are all means through which we prove our masculinity in the modern world.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, The Dude Abides, mido the slayer and 1 other person
popular culture has reduced masculinity to superficial qualities. Masculinity in the past wasn't about who could throw the largest rock the farthest or about having the longest jawline, it was about chivalry and honor. Being a gentleman, standing up for your ideals and sacrificing everything, even your own life, so that your genetic legacy may live on. It seems that capitalism and its efficiency oriented mindset has made us lose track of the subtler things in life. Everything has been boiled down to its most debased and lowliest denominator. Lifting heavy weights, exhibiting ape like behavior, having no sense of culture or tradition and a high "slay count", these are all means through which we prove our masculinity in the modern world.
T. Soy cuck

• +1
Reactions: SikKunt and Bennett
Yes I love dressing sharp And being a gentleman I hate thrown rocks
And I love expressing my own idea Too

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: DeformAspergerCel
  • +1
Reactions: The Dude Abides
I hate modern day masculinity they are lame tbh with their bushy beards and oversized clothes
yeah i bet lions are lame too with the overly grown manes and all that dumb macho stuff.

Men don’t have to lift weight and become super macho and being loud and intermediating people, fuck this lol

Ded srs?

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
yeah i bet lions are lame too with the overly grown manes and all that dumb macho stuff.
They are animals are you an animal?

I mean dogs barks does that mean they are macho? No

Define normal

T.soy tbh

There is a margin on acceptance and normality that defines masculinity I believe you fit in. But...

• +1
They are animals are you an animal?
yes and so are you. You are above animals in terms of mental capacity not biological function. We fuck and form tribes. This is how it has always been and always will be. Every place you go you will have people forming groups and making relationships with other groups. You can not drop out of this race. Those who dont participate dont get left alone they become outcasts to be extorted for entertainment or resources.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, kobecel, mido the slayer and 1 other person
yes and so are you. You are above animals in terms of mental capacity not biological function. We fuck and form tribes. This is how it has always been and always will be. Every place you go you will have people forming groups and making relationships with other groups. You can not drop out of this race. Those who dont participate dont get left alone they become outcasts to be extorted for entertainment or resources.
Just roar and be loud theory
JFL at your brain
We are in 2019 not in Stone Age

What next? hunt your food by a spear and to bring it to your family to show that you are stronk??? JFL
That time is gone now people could make money with modeling and job that doesn’t require a lot of works like digging and stuff

modern masculinity is defined only by dick size mega cope if you think otherwise

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: SikKunt, RichardSpencel and Demir
Define normal

That is in movies you do not need to intimidate everybody when you are already intimidating. Men “don’t” have to lift weights. Lifting weights is seen as a masculine sport as it increases muscle mass which is dimorphic. Dimorphism is good typically for the average male and muscle mass is a good determining factor of intimidation and dimorphism. This is why the link exists. Being loud and intimidating also correlates to better results. It is an adaptation an evolutionary one (read it somewhere)

It’s fine to like soccer... no issues and yes not liking gymcelling is common

Liking art is more traditionally feminine but it isn’t out ignorant the realm of men, depends on the art... and moreso how you behave.

Define gentleman... you mean.... the good old type....

U mean gender roles...

So men and women should act like they want societally free of any expectations...
You believe that gender roles are retarded, unevolutionary, unscientific, useless, antique
I don’t get it...

Ya bro I know women can have any jaw bro

What link I should enter??
I mean yea she killed a guy but what’s your point?
Jfl you didn’t read it jfl

She didn’t kill
She was killed

Just roar and be loud theory
JFL at your brain
We are in 2019 not in Stone Age

What next? hunt your food by a spear and to bring it to your family to show that you are stronk??? JFL
That time is gone now people could make money with modeling and job that doesn’t require a lot of works like digging and stuff
I cant converse with you if you dont even refute what I say. I never said we still live like cave men, but have the same biological imperative. We mate and socialize. Yes the time of hunting is gone but the need for food shelter and social interaction remain. When I say tribe I mean any group whether its the kids in school who run things when the teachers aint looking to big corporations. Our environment is different but our minds still operate the same. We feel bad when someone we know loses but would rejoice at the loss or humiliation of an outsider. We have tribal minds that will continue to dictate the way we interact whether your brain that you claim is superior to mine can grasp this concept or not.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel
Define normal

That is in movies you do not need to intimidate everybody when you are already intimidating. Men “don’t” have to lift weights. Lifting weights is seen as a masculine sport as it increases muscle mass which is dimorphic. Dimorphism is good typically for the average male and muscle mass is a good determining factor of intimidation and dimorphism. This is why the link exists. Being loud and intimidating also correlates to better results. It is an adaptation an evolutionary one (read it somewhere)

It’s fine to like soccer... no issues and yes not liking gymcelling is common

Liking art is more traditionally feminine but it isn’t out ignorant the realm of men, depends on the art... and moreso how you behave.

Define gentleman... you mean.... the good old type....

U mean gender roles...

So men and women should act like they want societally free of any expectations...
You believe that gender roles are retarded, unevolutionary, unscientific, useless, antique
I don’t get it...

Ya bro I know women can have any jaw bro

Jfl you didn’t read it jfl

She didn’t kill
She was killed
Ok first normal is having normal personality think of James Bond

He is never loud or shy And I know it’s movie

Gentleman someone who cares about his family respectful well dressed, fun to be around not asshole and also not loud

Also I like poetry and French
I cant converse with you if you dont even refute what I say. I never said we still live like cave men, but have the same biological imperative. We mate and socialize. Yes the time of hunting is gone but the need for food shelter and social interaction remain. When I say tribe I mean any group whether its the kids in school who run things when the teachers aint looking to big corporations. Our environment is different but our minds still operate the same. We feel bad when someone we know loses but would rejoice at the loss or humiliation of an outsider. We have tribal minds that will continue to dictate the way we interact whether your brain that you claim is superior to mine can grasp this concept or not.
These are basic emotions when we lose someone I still cry from time to time about someone I lost in my family. I know call me low T lol

God put it inside us we are emotional creatures
But in cave men time women are nothing now a days they have more freedom than us

Last edited:
Define normal

T.soy tbh

There is a margin on acceptance and normality that defines masculinity I believe you fit in. But...

BrokenBoyToy
13 points·2 months ago

Child bullies are sexier, more popular and have more dates than their victims when they grow up.
Enough suicide fuel to reach the moon
These are basic emotions when we lose someone I still cry from time to time about someone I lost in my family. I know call me low T lol

But in cave men time women are nothing now a days they have more freedom than us
nothing you said refutes my point but only reinforces it. You even admit you feel strong emotions for a dead relative, someone part of your group.

I can neither confirm the god part or deny it, but its comforting to think. Still saying we have emotions only adds depth to my statement. I never denied emotions. If all your trying to say is you want to not deny your likes and interests, then go ahead. Liking art and sports is extremely masculine. The art part is less physical but creating something out of nothing, bringing your thoughts into reality is as masculine as it gets. Women CANT appreciate art the same way we do. They will only see the surface level aesthetic appeal but you can delve into layers of inspiration by looking into it. Women vs men's buying patterns reflect this in music.

But in cave men time women are nothing
This comment is like a 14 year old claiming russia is gay. There were no laws on who gets to be free because there was no law. The tribes will was law which is what causes war, two wills trying to impose itself on eachother.
Saying women need laws to be considered free is fucking hilarious and a reflection of modern politics.

they have more freedom than us
Privilege =/= freedom

Last edited:
LOW T HIGH E. If you actually had some testosterone in you you would enjoy things like lifting weights and being masculine, but you don’t so it’s over buddy boyo

Do what you want as long as you dont suck a cock.

• +1
Reactions: Balkancel, SikKunt and mido the slayer
Do what you want as long as you dont suck a cock.
Seems like good deal
BrokenBoyToy
13 points·2 months ago

Enough suicide fuel to reach the moon

nothing you said refutes my point but only reinforces it. You even admit you feel strong emotions for a dead relative, someone part of your group.

I can neither confirm the god part or deny it, but its comforting to think. Still saying we have emotions only adds depth to my statement. I never denied emotions. If all your trying to say is you want to not deny your likes and interests, then go ahead. Liking art and sports is extremely masculine. The art part is less physical but creating something out of nothing, bringing your thoughts into reality is as masculine as it gets. Women CANT appreciate art the same way we do. They will only see the surface level aesthetic appeal but you can delve into layers of inspiration by looking into it. Women vs men's buying patterns reflect this in music.

This comment is like a 14 year old claiming russia is gay. There were no laws on who gets to be free because there was no law. The tribes will was law which is what causes war, two wills trying to impose itself on eachother.
Saying women need laws to be considered free is fucking hilarious and a reflection of modern politics.

Privilege =/= freedom
Do you know in 1950s or 60s I don’t know.

Women use to have no power , no jobs,no earning, they were house wives

Sorry for late reply the site was maintenance

Pm me for more information I want to see your point of view more clear perhaps

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 1089
I look like twinkish Shinzo Abe, dye my hair dark with a pinkish undertone glow, look like the biggest metro-sexual faggot at my uni full of 'soyboy' looking hipsters - I actually am vegetarian tho - and yesterday a girl still called me a old fashioned misogynist after I delivered a seminar on the sexual revolution.

• +1
I look like twinkish Shinzo Abe, dye my hair dark with a pinkish undertone glow, look like the biggest metro-sexual faggot at my uni full of 'soyboy' looking hipsters - I actually am vegetarian tho - and yesterday a girl still called me a old fashioned misogynist after I delivered a seminar on the sexual revolution.
Damn dude
So what does this mean is modern day masculinity bad or good?

Old day masculinity is good like gentleman and respect and high class stuff don’t you think?

Ok first normal is having normal personality think of James Bond View attachment 57833
He is never loud or shy And I know it’s movie

Gentleman someone who cares about his family respectful well dressed, fun to be around not asshole and also not loud

Also I like poetry and French

Oui oui le Français.

P sure ur idol James Bond would only cry once and get over it... yeh emotions r a bitch.

You don’t need to be loud.... but that personality is a fantasy from what I see

You seem to be a lesser version of a nice guy. Poetry to win over the women, charisma, respectful, not an asshole.

It is not bad but do you not think that thats masculine? Would you stand your grand in the same manners that he does?

Also women of the fifties and sixties had a shit ton of rights jfl

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and mido the slayer
It's not Male vs female, its simply high IQ vs low iq

Oui oui le Français.

P sure ur idol James Bond would only cry once and get over it... yeh emotions r a bitch.

You don’t need to be loud.... but that personality is a fantasy from what I see

You seem to be a lesser version of a nice guy. Poetry to win over the women, charisma, respectful, not an asshole.

It is not bad but do you not think that thats masculine? Would you stand your grand in the same manners that he does?

Also women of the fifties and sixties had a shit ton of rights jfl

I mean if someone lacks manners and respect he will get disrespected.

I think poetry, fashion, soccer, maybe drowning, and French are not masculine or feminine

It’s basic human skills lol

Merci mec

I mean if someone lacks manners and respect he will get disrespected.

I think poetry, fashion, soccer, maybe drowning, and French are not masculine or feminine

It’s basic human skills lol

Merci mec
Tu parle le francais?

i think men acting like brutes is retarded but gender roles are important.

The pleasure is all minec̶r̶a̶f̶t̶

Damn dude
So what does this mean is modern day masculinity bad or good?

Old day masculinity is good like gentleman and respect and high class stuff don’t you think?

What you call old day masculinity (by this I suppose you mean film aesthetics of the 1950s/60s?) was pretty edgy at the time. It allowed men to use fashion accessories like women did. But there was this organic feel to it, combining feminininity in style with traditional masculine ruggedness (Delon, Belmondo, Brando, Dean) . Today men are either hyper-masculine gymbros or bloated soyboys.

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui and mido the slayer
What you call old day masculinity (by this I suppose you mean film aesthetics of the 1950s/60s?) was pretty edgy at the time. It allowed men to use fashion accessories like women did. But there was this organic feel to it, combining feminininity in style with traditional masculine ruggedness (Delon, Belmondo, Brando, Dean) . Today men are either hyper-masculine gymbros or bloated soyboys.
Yes mix is between masculinity and feminine is ideal tbh

It’s not soccer you illiterate incel faggots

Users who are viewing this thread

Back