I hate my countrymen so fucking much

disillusioned

disillusioned

Kraken
92% says they intend to take the vaccines at the first chance and now a new poll came out that says 62% believe taking the vaccine should be mandatory by law. This despite the fact that Iceland (my country) has barely been affected by any of this at all. Its is almost impossible to overstate the insane level of sheepish cuckery. Tbh I hope the elites just kill all of them at this point just so that I can fucking mock them for their braindead idiotacy.

Tbh at this point I would just go to jail or commit murder than taking the damn thing just to spite these dumb fucks.

EDIT: I will go ER if this happens 100% srs. Not even joking about this.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Acnno, GreenHat500, Deleted member 5656 and 25 others
yo mama nigga that's right stfu

• Ugh..
  • +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, Deleted member 6380 and Deleted member 2214
Ohhh,...you live in Iceland, how's the diversity there?

• JFL
Reactions: Lev Peshkov

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lolcel, Lev Peshkov and 4 others
Ohhh,...you live in Iceland, how's the diversity there?
90 plus percent white but it doesn't matter because they are all cucks.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard, alex569 and 1 other person
North Europe is cucked

90 plus percent white but it doesn't matter because they are all cucks.
Any immigrants there?
It's such a small country, that a few ships with immigrants could completely change the whole demographic structure.

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, alex569 and Alexanderr
Iceland is cool no pun intended :feelskek:

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Lev Peshkov and lutte
Inb4 we find out in 5 years that the vaccine ‘accidentally’ causes infertility

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, LastHopeForNorman, TsarTsar444 and 8 others
Any immigrants there?
It's such a small country, that a few ships with immigrants could completely change the whole demographic structure.
Do they even ship immigrants that far up north?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6997
Inb4 we find out in 5 years that the vaccine ‘accidentally’ causes infertility
I've already made threads where I theorized that the vaccines are intended to steralize the developed world to accelerate justification for demographic replacement, because they fear that populism is growing to quickly, and don't want to take any chances.

They would just blame the virus if this happened and normies would absolutely believe that garbage. They are fucking subhuman tbh.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Lev Peshkov, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
Lol. 28 deaths in TOTAL from corona virus in iceland, and they want the vaccine to be mandatory jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 5393, LastHopeForNorman and 5 others
Lol. 28 deaths in TOTAL from corona virus in iceland, and they want the vaccine to be mandatory jfl.
And its almost all old people. Everybody here walks around with masks. My father even takes a can of sanitizer with him every time he leaves to someplace and will literally demand the family spray its hands every time we have touched something. I shit you not. My mother is borderline losing sleep because of this. Because 28 mostly old people died over an entire fucking year.

Corona bullshit is THE ultimate go to example of how there is literally no upper limit to normie stupidity. Just HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I'm laughing my ass off at all the conspiracy or alt-right faggots who think normies will ever wake up at some point. Not if they will believe something like this. For all intents and purposes the sky is the limit in regards to what you can lie to normies about. We are all fucked.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GreenHat500, Deleted member 5393, Deleted member 8608 and 7 others
Do they even ship immigrants that far up north?
They could choose to go there, how is Iceland really gonna stop them? In just a few years, Muslims could become the majority, vote themselves into power and change the country into an Islamic caliphate.
Small countries with low population are the most vulnerable to this course of action.

They could choose to go there, how is Iceland really gonna stop them? In just a few years, Muslims could become the majority, vote themselves into power and change the country into an Islamic caliphate.
Small countries with low population are the most vulnerable to this course of action.
I think 90 percent of immigrants are from eastern europe. Mostly Poland. If we count them as white then Iceland is like 94% white. But again it doesn't matter because everyone here has the IQ of a peanut.

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard and alex569
I think 90 percent of immigrants are from eastern europe. Mostly Poland. If we count them as white then Iceland is like 94% white. But again it doesn't matter because everyone here has the IQ of a peanut.
arent iceland girls really hot and very easy to fuck

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, TsarTsar444, HighIQcel and 5 others
I don't think it's for population replacement, I ''live'' in a third world brown shithole with less than 15% of the population being white where the average wage is 180 usd a month (argentina), and they have bought a massive amount of vaccines from Russia, everybody here is brown and extremely poor so I doubt they give a shit about sterilizing this filth, unless they believe all those bullshit memes of argentina being white.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, HighIQcel and Deleted member 9090
damn
niggas went from vikings to soyboys
brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TheAnomaly, getra, Hightwolf and 1 other person
I don't think it's for population replacement, I ''live'' in a third world brown shithole with less than 15% of the population being white where the average wage is 180 usd a month (argentina), and they have bought a massive amount of vaccines from Russia, everybody here is brown and extremely poor so I doubt they give a shit about sterilizing this filth, unless they believe all those bullshit memes of argentina being white.
@6ft5manlet said argentina is more white than europe?

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444, lutte and Deleted member 9090

Do you honestly believe such bullshit? use common sense, go to google map and watch the streets of any part of buenos aires and see if that looks white to you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5393
I dreamed that people that took the vaccine became monsters

• JFL
Reactions: HighIQcel
I love the rage @disillusioned

Im mad asf too I hope so many people die from the vaccine and become infertile and then the non-vaxxed population get pissed enough to kill over this scheme

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765 and Deleted member 9090
arent iceland girls really hot and very easy to fuck
Bullshit meme. Most girls are fat. And 80/20 rule exists here the same as anywhere else.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, HighIQcel, Danish_Retard and 2 others
@fag112 He is coping lol, he prolly is from a poor area. At this point with everything I've shown in regards of race in Argentina it should be clear that many many many of us are white.

I also love how nobody seems to notice that forcing people to take drugs/vaccines is actually ILLEGAL BY UN LAW.

• +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, Krezo, Deleted member 8765 and 3 others
@fag112 He is coping lol, he prolly is from a poor area. At this point with everything I've shown in regards of race in Argentina it should be clear that many many many of us are white.
why did i get tagged

• +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
I also love how nobody seems to notice that forcing people to take drugs/vaccines is actually ILLEGAL BY UN LAW.
un law also is against genocide but they sure dont mind genociding europeans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8765, Danish_Retard, alex569 and 1 other person
ILLEGAL BY UN LAW.
I don't know if that first part is even true, but you know UN law is symbolic right? There are no enforcement mechanisms within the organization unless countries get together and decide to put tariffs on things.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly, Deleted member 8765 and Danish_Retard
@Intjcel Þankar?

• WTF
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing and Deleted member 10536
@Intjcel Þankar?
It's over. What else is there to say?
Tbh, I just want to find love and be happy. World can burn to the ground for all I care - it's a lost cause.

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte

• +1
Reactions: lutte
Damn scandinavians normies are really cucked aren't they

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
It's over. What else is there to say?
Tbh, I just want to find love and be happy. World can burn to the ground for all I care - it's a lost cause.
Gakk Elíott Rogersson

• WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
I'm laughing my ass off at all the conspiracy or alt-right faggots who think normies will ever wake up at some point. Not if they will believe something like this.
Exactly, if people haven't woken up by now they will never wake up. This is the biggest psychological warfare operation in history and 90% of the population believes it's real. Most people are nothing more than mindless animals like Bill Cooper said more than two decades ago:

• +1
Imagine taking the vaccine.

• +1

lol I live 2 blocks away from lomas de san isidro which is supposed to be the richest part of the country.

I took this photo, biggest mall in the country on one of the richest suburbs and there are many browns there.

Niggers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3073
Exactly, if people haven't woken up by now they will never wake up. This is the biggest psychological warfare operation in history and 90% of the population believes it's real. Most people are nothing more than mindless animals like Bill Cooper said more than two decades ago:

Guy is fucking based and blackpilled. And I love the part where he says he's realized the elites are actually right about the masses and that their motivations for wanting them enslaved are actually pretty understandable when you take into account how fucking stupid the masses are.

Tbh this entire thing is just natural selection and evolution taking its course. Normies will soon no longer serve any purpose, so nature will weed them out of history. Maybe things will be better for future generations of humans as a result.

Its just a shame that the rest of us have to go down with them.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and alex569
Normies will soon no longer serve any purpose
The powers that be, will replace the sheeple with AI controlled robots; that's why they no longer need the stupid slaves.

iceland is so giga cucked

im sorry bruh

the white race has been so thoroughly demoralized its unbelievable

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5393 and alex569
iceland is so giga cucked

im sorry bruh

the white race has been so thoroughly demoralized its unbelievable
The hilarious part is that despite priding itself on being the most feminist country rapists typically get off mostly free because of the extremely limpwristed progressive prison system. In Iceland it's uncommon for rape sentences to be longer than 2-3 years. Often they are less than 1 year. And in many cases they don't even need to stay in prison the entire time. Because "harsh punishments are barbaric", or some shit. Just lol.

• +1
Reactions: johncruz12345 and Cali Yuga