I hate my countrymen so fucking much

The hilarious part is that despite priding itself on being the most feminist country rapists typically get off mostly free because of the extremely limpwristed progressive prison system. In Iceland it's uncommon for rape sentences to be longer than 2-3 years. Often they are less than 1 year. And in many cases they don't even need to stay in prison the entire time. Because "harsh punishments are barbaric", or some shit. Just lol.
women dont have a complete moral sensibility

they operate only on the care/harm axis because theyre designed to deal primarily with children and secondarily with other women

They dont have the ability to conceive of harsh punishment as being just because they project their maternal instincts on everyone, especially now when most dont have children and the maternal instinct is repressed and deranged. They literally treat everyone as children (including rapists) and the world as a big kindergarten.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GreenHat500, TsarTsar444 and alex569

Tbh at
EDIT: I will go ER if this happens 100% srs. Not even joking about this.
[/QUOTE]
92% says they intend to take the vaccines at the first chance and now a new poll came out that says 62% believe taking the vaccine should be mandatory by law. This despite the fact that Iceland (my country) has barely been affected by any of this at all. Its is almost impossible to overstate the insane level of sheepish cuckery. Tbh I hope the elites just kill all of them at this point just so that I can fucking mock them for their braindead idiotacy.

Tbh at this point I would just go to jail or commit murder than taking the damn thing just to spite these dumb fucks.

EDIT: I will go ER if this happens 100% srs. Not even joking about this.
i live in an ultra-liberal Cali city & even we’re not nearly so cucked. . My condolences.

Last edited:
if you had just the simplest most fundamentality basic understanding of science you would know just how completely retarded being anti vax is

jfl polls in France claim only 40% are going to get the vaccines because of possibility of side effects. This despite having been struck 10x harder than Iceland. No seriously FUCK my people for real. Just what the FUCK.

if you had just the simplest most fundamentality basic understanding of science you would know just how completely retarded being anti vax is

Jfl at treating this like its a normal vaccine.

EDIT: Just fucking lol now the WHO is saying that the vaccines won't even stop covid from spreading anyway lmao what the fuck are people thinking taking this shit then?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569, GreenHat500 and johncruz12345
srs tho, i refuse to take the vaccine.

Just fucking lol.

The vaccine is literally useless. Just fucking lol at normies.

That said, I did see a small lifefuel pill this morning, when I read that less than 40% of french trust the vaccine and only 50% of Russians. It appears that normies are slightly (note: ONLY SLIGHTLY) less cucked than I thought. Oh well, the elites will just roll out some even scarier illness to terrorize them back into submission.

• +1
Reactions: alex569 and GreenHat500
And its almost all old people. Everybody here walks around with masks. My father even takes a can of sanitizer with him every time he leaves to someplace and will literally demand the family spray its hands every time we have touched something. I shit you not. My mother is borderline losing sleep because of this. Because 28 mostly old people died over an entire fucking year.

Corona bullshit is THE ultimate go to example of how there is literally no upper limit to normie stupidity. Just HOLY FUCKING SHIT. I'm laughing my ass off at all the conspiracy or alt-right faggots who think normies will ever wake up at some point. Not if they will believe something like this. For all intents and purposes the sky is the limit in regards to what you can lie to normies about. We are all fucked.
how can normies be so stupid?

like, what is wrong with their brain. Why cant they have any rational thoughts

how can normies be so stupid?

like, what is wrong with their brain. Why cant they have any rational thoughts
It's because of natural selection. Historically human rulers (who typically are blackpilled) have just killed anybody who questioned them, so over tens of thousands of years the masses have been conditioned to be mindlessly obedient, because the mindlessly obedient were the most likely to survive. The free thinkers were just killed.

In a way, normies are like a dog breed that use to be wolfs, but have been shaped into a weaker more subservient form by selective breeding. They are just animals.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: alex569 and Deleted member 5393
Holy fucking shit you won't believe what just happened.

Basically the government is having difficulty getting enough vaccines, so the authorities devised a "brilliant" plan: Allow the vaccine developers like Pfizer to have a lab in Iceland, and then use Icelanders as a test group (because of the small population its easier to monitor what is happening) for their experiments, in return for easier (or free) access to the vaccines.

The government is literally negotiating a deal where we are to be used as test subjects for unproven vaccines, in return for getting them. And normies are actually celebrating this as a GOOD thing.

Just holy fucking shit at this insanity lmao. What the FUCK.

• JFL
Reactions: Hightwolf
Jfl vaccine deaths already up to seven and vaccinations only started a few weeks ago. A month or two from now vaccine deaths will probably rival 50% the total number of confirmed covid deaths that took over a whole year to accumulate.

EDIT: There are only 24 confirmed covid deaths btw. Over a year. Vaccinations started early january, and we already have 7 dead from them. Though naturally, the authorities claim "nothing can be confirmed" lmao.

• So Sad
Reactions: Hightwolf
Fs1sanO.png

Last edited:
EDIT: Ops double post. Delete the other one above.

FollowTheScience

Congress is already drafting proposal for law to vaccinations mandatory jfl.

lmaoo if you think poll numbers aren't rigged.