I hate my fat distribution

averageblokecel

averageblokecel

The forum just went down baby, down
Basically I accumulate a fuckton of fat in my waist, now one may think "less fat for the face then!", Yeah, true, bit still It doesn't compensate enought

When I was 17%bf a month ago I had a small gut, now at 19% I have an even bigger gut and when I was 22% 2 months ago I almost had a fucking beer Gut ffs

Like wtf man, at 17% you aren't supposed to have a fucking gut, the belly should be at the same level as the chest come on

Combine my permagut+chest hair and I look like I don't fucking take care of myself and that beer is an staple food in my diet

Jfl at copers negating that gymcelling isn't genetic

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 6401, RopeAllFemales and 1 other person
ur incel offspring with that fat distribution its over

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
all my fat is in my ass, annoying

• +1
17%

JFL.
9-12% or death

• +1
i hate you

• So Sad
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Danish_Retard
I also accumulate a lot of fat in my love handles, as a results of poor dietary choices in my early teens.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837 and Darklord
Basically I accumulate a fuckton of fat in my waist, now one may think "less fat for the face then!", Yeah, true, bit still It doesn't compensate enought

When I was 17%bf a month ago I had a small gut, now at 19% I have an even bigger gut and when I was 22% 2 months ago I almost had a fucking beer Gut ffs

Like wtf man, at 17% you aren't supposed to have a fucking gut, the belly should be at the same level as the chest come on

Combine my permagut+chest hair and I look like I don't fucking take care of myself and that beer is an staple food in my diet

Jfl at copers negating that gymcelling isn't genetic
just go sub 10% bf then