I hate my new fucken job

Titbot

Titbot

Kraken
I have to go around analying healthcare date for providers for my organization but there is no structure or organization in place .JFL they make you travel to the provider place which could be 30miles. HR told me I would get paid weekly but she lied it’s biweekly wtf. Also the women suck a bunch of PSL 1/10 old washed up ugly fat whores fatter then the PSL 2 chick I was slaying. Everytime I go into work my dick retracts back into my scrotum

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: InZayn, Petsmart, Effortless and 2 others
jfl. sounds like hell. In here I see a hot woman every 5 I see

• Love it
Reactions: Titbot
Come to sell kebab in italy
Why u Dik retrack into scrotum ? 2psl girl Is same of Ur psl aesthetic Bro tbh

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Entropy Incarnate, Petsmart, Pillarman and 6 others
Come to sell kebab in italy
Why u Dik retrack into scrotum ? 2psl girl Is same of Ur psl aesthetic Bro tbh
K

KEEP CRYING YOU WANNABE CHAD. IF I HAD YOUR BODY AND FACE I WOULD BE SLAYING either you are a mentalcel or you are
gay. Bert looking homer Simpson no shoulder for your frame looking ass

Last edited:
sounds like it pays decent tho

sounds like it pays decent tho
$18 per hour which is still shit for the amount of traveling it takes me sometime an hr or more to get home because its winter and the roads are shit and my shit dino car

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: crosshold
K

KEEP CRYING YOU WANNABE CHAD. IF I HAD YOUR BODY AND FACE I WOULD BE SLAYING either you are a mentalcel or you are
gay. Bert looking homer Simpson no shoulder for your frame looking ass
U very mad my Bro, calm down

• +1
Reactions: eduardkoopman
As long as there is opportunity to move up in the company you should be fine. Just grind out 6 or so months and get a promotion.

As long as there is opportunity to move up in the company you should be fine. Just grind out 6 or so months and get a promotion.
its a temp job dude. I am out of there in like a month bro. I will never work for such a shitty organization