i hate my under eye area

alligatordude

alligatordude

serious poster

they are even assymetrical too, my right eye has it worse

so annoyed

do i just high T dark triad give no fuck max and it might give me that bad boy vibe

• +1
Reactions: goat2x and Almost Chadlite
Orbital rim implants. Not that hard of a process and not that expensive. Stop being lazy and work for it.

Orbital rim implants. Not that hard of a process and not that expensive. Stop being lazy and work for it.
i was looking at this
it would probably be alot cheaper than silicone implants and is supposed to be permanent
and its actually near where i live
if its around 4-5k i might actually do it

more like fat let him research first

more like fat let him research first
Why place fat there? For one, it’s going to steadily sink down just like all fat does with age. And surgeons are hesitant to do it in general because it can look bumpy. Most importantly, it’s not going to provide that much volume. You need a hard material there to lift your under eye area. With fat, it’ll look less dark and worn down but you’ll still look recessed.

Why place fat there? For one, it’s going to steadily sink down just like all fat does with age. And surgeons are hesitant to do it in general because it can look bumpy. Most importantly, it’s not going to provide that much volume. You need a hard material there to lift your under eye area. With fat, it’ll look less dark and worn down but you’ll still look recessed.
How do you even know his orbitals are recessed op might be tired or dehydrated its better if he asks a surgeon or others for advice and posts better pictures and explains his lifestyle better

Fillers or implants
Don't do fat

How do you even know his orbitals are recessed op might be tired or dehydrated its better if he asks a surgeon or others for advice and posts better pictures and explains his lifestyle better
yeah its genetic, ive had it my whole life, as a kid up till like probably around 8-10 it actually looked aesthetic cuz it only added darkness when i look at older pictures, but now the tear troughs have become pronounced and my under eyelid has a grove along it so it looks like shit

if the tear troughs werent there and just discoloration i wouldnt give a shit

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 9072