I Hate the Bluepill World

mgtowmadness

mgtowmadness

Silver
Good evening I thought I would post this I hope this is somewhat relative to looksmaxing. I hate the blue pill world normies or whatever you want to call them.. I will stick to who are married or getting married.. these beaten-down slaves are repulsive to me I used to feel sympathy for these men but now with so much information at your fingertips why would any man want to marry a woman and became become a wage slave for one it baffles me.. it destroys your health it destroys your sanity it destroys everything of the potential becoming your best.. I have two of these type of men that live on either side of me they have fat obese land whale wives and they themselves like they are in the verge of heart attacks and always have a look of Despair on their faces.. these are the type of people watch CNN or Fox News or any other of the garbage did they put between the mush that resides for what's left of a brain.. but these men give me hope.. they give me power to carry on to not be what they have become.. I actually find solace in what you call the black pill some of these people that find the blackpill the want to commit suicide and I have empathy for them but I say will go ahead cuz you going to deal with it or you're not.. I have heard that mgtow are incels in denial and maybe there is a lot of Truth to that.. but I actually like the philosophy of it.. I guess my point tonight on this board is this a to your health and go all in

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: FuckNW, ifyouwannabemylover, The giga incel and 1 other person
OP detail your irl experiences with women before going MGTOW. You better not say you are an incel either.

Why would a non-incel man MGTOW?
What do you think modern women my age have to offer?..I can even get a reply back from landwhales online dating...I just see it as a healthy way to live

Im blackpilled ,misantropist and i call myself a involcel rather then a mgtow,no mgtow cuz im not happy im angry and depressed,not incel cuz im not that ugly that nobody want me at all
I hate men too cuz they all are ignorant and bluepilled,women now whit feminism fuck and destoy us every day,men not only not go agaist them but they dont even recognize that,fuckin cucks

I hate the blue pill world normies or whatever you want to call them.. I will stick to who are married or getting married.. these beaten-down slaves are repulsive to me I used to feel sympathy for these men but now with so much information at your fingertips why would any man want to marry a woman and became become a wage slave for one it baffles me.. it destroys your health it destroys your sanity it destroys everything of the potential becoming your best.. I have two of these type of men that live on either side of me they have fat obese land whale wives and they themselves like they are in the verge of heart attacks and always have a look of Despair on their faces..
I agree, that these type of men that complain alot about their lifestyle, or life. Should shut the fuck up. Evryone is allowed to a little bit venting, complaining occassionally, about how life sucks.
These men CHOSE, this lifestyle. And the risks with that lifestyle. They got at some point, the BENIFIT of getting their d* wet, the validation from family members or work that they had gf/wife, she gave him a kid, etc.. other benifits.
And now the risks play out, Of like dead bedroom, whit fatso ugly wife, whom will take 75% of his assets and money for times after divorce.
THESE MEN, should stop bitching about that.
I support opinion wise, that these men fight hard, to battle their wife, or ex-wife, and laws and stuff. But don't fuck up everyones day, by constantly ranting or pitty wanting, all day long.

I have heard that mgtow are incels in denial and maybe there is a lot of Truth to that.. but I actually like the philosophy of it.. I guess my point tonight on this board is this a to your health and go all in
My observation.

Some are truecel.

But I would say, most are a kind of volcel. Like they could get some, with alot of effort, or if they dropped their standards. But they don't like that,
The thing is with most, MGTOW, they are like normies. Now normies can get women, BUT they likely have to put in plenty effort to find a decentish looking women with decentish behavior, and than he still needs to BetaBuxx her. And I think most of theses MGTOW (most are in my observation 35+ or so) find that to much work. Which I can agree on.
The thing is. Their libido has usually dropped to lower levels (as happens with age-ing); so that causes less drive for the persuing off the upsides and more concern for the risks.

This is a kind of idea, I have for the general mass of MGTOW. Cool guy by the way, I like him. But it's another mid 30's plus guy (with normie looks). I don't see 20 year old mgtows, and if they are they are truecel mainly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11035 and mgtowmadness

Users who are viewing this thread

Back