I hate this video

Mr_Norwood

Mr_Norwood

baldcel

I hate it, but every so often I feel compelled to view it again.

• +1
Reactions: Linkzo9, kobecel, mojopin and 3 others
This is why I get pissed off when someone questions my looksmaxxing. I don't want to fucking hear for the millionth time that "looks don't matter"

• +1
Reactions: Linkzo9, GenericChad1444, Looksmaxer-van-NL and 9 others
Johnny from the Hauge compared to this video side by side is hands down the biggest blackpill

• +1
Reactions: GenericChad1444, kobecel, SayNoToRotting and 3 others
Good night I hate women

• +1
Reactions: Linkzo9, GenericChad1444, Bur_01 and 6 others
Johnny from the Hauge compared to this video side by side is hands down the biggest blackpill
He just needed to be more confident you silly inkel. For the small price of $2,000 you could visit my (((bootcamp))) to learn how to hold frame to attract more girls than Chad in the video

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Phonesex, LightingFraud, SayNoToRotting and 8 others
yes under the right circumstances when they are not judged for it they will completely whore out for a gl guy

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Linkzo9, SayNoToRotting, Blitz and 6 others
He just needed to be more confident you silly inkel. For the small price of $2,000 you could visit my (((bootcamp))) to learn how to hold frame to attract more girls than Chad in the video
View attachment 33731
i dont believe that guys infield videos, no way bitches gonna go for the balding ginger dude

• +1
Reactions: Phonesex, Looksmaxer-van-NL, kobecel and 2 others
Y are women so fucking dumb, I thought they had higher average iq than men

i dont believe that guys infield videos, no way bitches gonna go for the balding ginger dude

Ginger dudes are considered low tier.

it sucks because most are Germanic-Irish. thanks women, for wiping out phenotypes. fucking cunts.

• +1
Reactions: dontgoLAXb4UMAXx
Who is that guy? Can anyone his video?

Good morning I hate women

• +1
Reactions: kirbyparks, Extra Chromosome, mojopin and 1 other person
YCHG4Jq.jpg

• WTF
Reactions: mojopin
Ginger dudes are considered low tier.

it sucks because most are Germanic-Irish. thanks women, for wiping out phenotypes. fucking cunts.
this only matters to virgin and angry stormfrontcels

this only matters to virgin and angry stormfrontcels

how? and why? because somehow some people are more equal than others? I doubt there will be any unity among the incel communities as long as racial tensions continue to persist. such is life. nothing certainly matters to most people if it doesn't benefit their in-group, the issue being that women naturally have stronger in-group preference than men does neither side justice. nor does it bring order. the fact my cousin was one of these types and a victim of opiates is mere anecdotal, nevertheless. male unity is nigh impossible considering that even virgin shaming occurs within these circles but also outside via the sjw-feminist ideological state apparatus. whats the point of pushing someone to suicide, besides while some may be suicidal, this alarming case of such things will persist as those fallen brothers will take arms up for their less competent brethren, resulting in more mass shootings. and yet, maybe all for the better. I don't see a problem with ethnic cleansing from either side. we have an overpopulation problem as it is, compounded by the state strong-arming poor men into supporting irresponsible female decisions. either or, a vastly feminine state is prone to famine as a strongly masculine state is prone to constant war. when one side overwhelms the other, the harsher reaction from either side is by each gender's natural inclinations. the sexual revolution and resultant feminism was a peaceful transition but not without its own problems, when the pendulum swings the other way it opens the door for brash displays of masculine aggression. though a balance is nigh inachievable, would rather err on the side of an orderly state governed by war rather than a weak state governed by famine.

inb4 tl;dr
inb4 you say my jimmies were rustled (they were not)
inb4 all, and all before none.

your move.

• +1
Reactions: JellyBelly
how? and why? because somehow some people are more equal than others? I doubt there will be any unity among the incel communities as long as racial tensions continue to persist. such is life. nothing certainly matters to most people if it doesn't benefit their in-group, the issue being that women naturally have stronger in-group preference than men does neither side justice. nor does it bring order. the fact my cousin was one of these types and a victim of opiates is mere anecdotal, nevertheless. male unity is nigh impossible considering that even virgin shaming occurs within these circles but also outside via the sjw-feminist ideological state apparatus. whats the point of pushing someone to suicide, besides while some may be suicidal, this alarming case of such things will persist as those fallen brothers will take arms up for their less competent brethren, resulting in more mass shootings. and yet, maybe all for the better. I don't see a problem with ethnic cleansing from either side. we have an overpopulation problem as it is, compounded by the state strong-arming poor men into supporting irresponsible female decisions. either or, a vastly feminine state is prone to famine as a strongly masculine state is prone to constant war. when one side overwhelms the other, the harsher reaction from either side is by each gender's natural inclinations. the sexual revolution and resultant feminism was a peaceful transition but not without its own problems, when the pendulum swings the other way it opens the door for brash displays of masculine aggression. though a balance is nigh inachievable, would rather err on the side of an orderly state governed by war rather than a weak state governed by famine.

your move.
You rambling about unity amongst males of all races and all that stuff but then in other threads you be hating on black's supposed success with women, something doesn't add up

• +1
Reactions: LightingFraud
Only because of BIG SKULL

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and SayNoToRotting
You rambling about unity amongst males of all races and all that stuff but then in other threads you be hating on black's supposed success with women, something doesn't add up

like I said, everything is subjective. all racepills, JBW, JBB are all location related. any sort of grievances voiced on the forum are from subjective, anecdotal, and often personal experience. look, I wouldn't care if humanity ceased to exist tomorrow. but that's neither here nor there and we have to use the tools we have.
and this goes for anyone who voices racepill grievances, its across the board.
furthermore, I encourage ethnic cleansing from both sides, to thin a herd. to think I take sides in the lottery of excess human beings is of no consequence.

Last edited:

your move.
Didn’t read

of course not, niggers are illiterate.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: JellyBelly and Extra Chromosome
Oh this chad I saw this video multiple times totally suicide fuel

like I said, everything is subjective. all racepills, JBW, JBB are all location related. any sort of grievances voiced on the forum are from subjective, anecdotal, and often personal experience. look, I wouldn't care if humanity ceased to exist tomorrow. but that's neither here nor there and we have to use the tools we have.
and this goes for anyone who voices racepill grievances, its across the board.
furthermore, I encourage ethnic cleansing from both sides, to thin a herd. to think I take sides in the lottery of excess human beings is of no consequence.
People who say everything is subjective just don't want to adhere to a superior set of rules. Even though JBB/JBW could be location related, but on a smaller scale, they are subjective. People anecdotes here are also objective due to the looks/status they have.

People who say everything is subjective just don't want to adhere to a superior set of rules. Even though JBB/JBW could be location related, but on a smaller scale, they are subjective. People anecdotes here are also objective due to the looks/status they have.

objective reality doesn't actually exist

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/...ExMgjgNwtRJGgcfkFDKWW66bz8_pajXWTu0AbezJz2dUU

I concede though most people only care about themselves and the rules they set for their own life, sometimes even legality be damned. though such extreme cases are rare.
and I get the irony of posting such things as a man of God, I'd go into my own personal take but nobody wants another tl;dr.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
objective reality doesn't actually exist

https://www.technologyreview.com/s/...ExMgjgNwtRJGgcfkFDKWW66bz8_pajXWTu0AbezJz2dUU

I concede though most people only care about themselves and the rules they set for their own life, sometimes even legality be damned. though such extreme cases are rare.
and I get the irony of posting such things as a man of God, I'd go into my own personal take but nobody wants another tl;dr.
How does this prove what you say?
Photons existing at two place in the same time, how does this prove that everything is subjective?

9t09WAb.jpg

Be confident bro's, walk with a swagger & own it :ROFLMAO:

• JFL
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Big win for chin theory. His profile and jaw actually look kind of ridiculous but with that chin + white + good eye area he's a chad