I hate when normies call fat girls thicc, no there fucking not, there just landwhales

Deleted member 2597

Deleted member 2597

Kraken
Title

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 11770, thecel, Melo95 and 9 others
maybe you should lower your standards "boo hoo i cant get a 10/10 bratz doll"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: thecel, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
I'd consider thicc to be the high end of the healthy range for females (~30% bf). It can look pretty decent sometimes. But people refer to clinical obesity as "thicc" and I can't say thicc girls are hot because people will think I like girls with massive overhanging beer bellies...

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2597
400016900215 54781

Minimum body requirements for a girl to be considered human in my eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
And then fat females get called plus size but fat males get called fat :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, TheMewingBBC, Richard_Hungwell and 3 others
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 5701, Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 4804 and 1 other person
  • So Sad
fuck normies
Screenshot 4

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Deleted member 2632 and Deleted member 2597
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2597
brb permablasting test tren and winny for 3 years to look like Zyzz.
imagine thinking steroids are the only way to get in shape. Keep eating chips and whining online.

• +1
imagine thinking steroids are the only way to get in shape. Keep eating chips and whining online.
Are they the only way to get in shape? No.

Are they the only way to look like Zyzz? Yes.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper, Richard_Hungwell and Deleted member 2632
Are they the only way to get in shape? No.

Are they the only way to look like Zyzz? Yes.
even with steriods you might not be able to look like zyzz cus youre not zyzz. you can only do the best with what you have or give up like a limp dick betabux

even with steriods you might not be able to look like zyzz cus youre not zyzz. you can only do the best with what you have or give up like a limp dick betabux
That's true. Zyzz had nice insertions, skin tightness, and was also tall with a good face. But even Zyzz had to roid to look like Zyzz.

• +1
Reactions: Vidyacoper and Richard_Hungwell
That's true. Zyzz had nice insertions, skin tightness, and was also tall with a good face. But even Zyzz had to roid to look like Zyzz.
Theres a huge amount of space between someone who doesn't try and a roided out Zyzz obsessed with self improvement. There are ways to increase your stock through lifting. Hopelessness is an excuse for laziness sometimes

I would fuck a fat girl as long as she wasn’t really fat and still had a very hot face. I have no standards. I am too subhuman to be picky.

• +1
I would fuck a fat girl as long as she wasn’t really fat and still had a very hot face. I have no standards. I am too subhuman to be picky.
Pics

• +1
Theres a huge amount of space between someone who doesn't try and a roided out Zyzz obsessed with self improvement. There are ways to increase your stock through lifting. Hopelessness is an excuse for laziness sometimes
Lifting will obviously boost your desirability, even natty, but you'll be hard-pressed to get the necessary "wow factor" needed for bodymaxxing natty without Tellem-T caliber genes.

People here who've been lifting a solid few years tend to agree with me, while the ones who keep arguing that you can look like a physique competitor natty tend to be those who've been lifting for less than one. Hmm, I wonder why...

• +1
Reactions: VeryFuglyNiyguhs, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 2632
but ur black you guys love fatasses

• JFL
Reactions: diggbicc and Richard_Hungwell
Lifting will obviously boost your desirability, even natty, but you'll be hard-pressed to get the necessary "wow factor" needed for bodymaxxing natty without Tellem-T caliber genes.

People here who've been lifting a solid few years tend to agree with me, while the ones who keep arguing that you can look like a physique competitor natty tend to be those who've been lifting for less than one. Hmm, I wonder why...
ill agree with you just because you put in alot of work and get natty buff wont make getting a girl super easy. Its multiple things combine that will lead to A HIGHER CHANCE of success.

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and KingOfRome
  • JFL
((((((((((((((((((fat girl)))))))))))))))))))

• Love it
Imagine being so fucking UGLY that you have to fuck landwales. Subhuman Tendencies

Disgusting
Imagine being such a skinny white fagot that ur too scared to hit this
DrSYKUwUUAAi8gR

Last edited:
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: bonesoverblood, Vidyacoper, Deleted member 6164 and 1 other person
Imagine being such a skinny white fagot that ur too scared to hit this
View attachment 394012

I wouldn't touch that "thing" with a 10000 foot pole. Do you even have a healthy understanding of what a good looking woman is? Or are you so drained in your own subconscious, that subhuman woman look good to you.

Or are you a black female?

I wouldn't touch that "thing" with a 10000 foot pole. Do you even have a healthy understanding of what a good looking woman is? Or are you so drained in your own subconscious, that subhuman woman look good to you.

Or are you a black female?
Cope get off the internet and go outside. If your dicklet doesnt get hard from seeing a fat cubby ass and tits then youre Low T
"nuuu she doesnt look like my wifu pillow "