i hate women and they should all beheaded tbh

lookismfugee

lookismfugee

i cope thefore i exist
went to supermarket[at 4 night so i dont interact with ppl/get bullied less to self harm] and there were 2 jbs. basically i overheard them saying
jb1: look at that deformed truecel subhuman i hope he doesnt go er here
jb2: haha yes even modified lefort 300 couldnt save him i hope he gets hit by truck thats realy lost cause
then they basically laughed at me and left. cashier overheard aswell and had to hold back laughter so he doesnt lose his job
how do i cope? this happens on daily basis everywhere i go
iu

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: fukmylyf, uglysadnigga69, Hades and 11 others
jb2: haha yes even modified lefort 300 couldnt save him i hope he gets hit by truck thats realy lost cause
Damn they lurk hard now

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7125
yeah . and we thought it couldnt get worse
If you're a girl lurking here and you aren't PMing me your nudes you're slacking. Get em outta here.

Sad shit man

• JFL
Reactions: lookismfugee
The more you know, the deeper you go

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and lookismfugee
That sounds a bit too extreme. Ugly men are invisible not despised.

That sounds a bit too extreme. Ugly men are invisible not despised.
Average are invisible
Ugly and ethnics are despised

Average are invisible
Ugly and ethnics are despised
I mean I can understand that an aesthetically challenged man would struggle when dating but I don't understand how their looks can be mocked so openly by women. The whole situation just sounds way too extreme. I know a lot of dudes below 3 psl and I've not seen this happen to them. If anything, they might have people telling them they are attractive. People love to virtue signal.

I know a lot of dudes below 3 psl and I've not seen this happen to them. If anything, they might have people telling them they are attractive. People love to virtue signal.

Just because you don't hear them mocking doesn't mean they're not

Also, ethnics include a lot of different phenotypes, of which some are quite light skinned. I've seen lots of Pakistanis that would be indistinguishable from a white person.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 8775 and Biggdink
went to supermarket[at 4 night so i dont interact with ppl/get bullied less to self harm] and there were 2 jbs. basically i overheard them saying
then they basically laughed at me and left. cashier overheard aswell and had to hold back laughter so he doesnt lose his job
how do i cope? this happens on daily basis everywhere i go
iu
Ok wagie

But I think below average / average guys are more or less invisible to women with average men getting some interest from time to time.

i actually laughed

• Woah
Reactions: lookismfugee
psychosis’s me

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
jfl at these greyfags aswell