I have 100% hair density more than 100 hairs per cm^2 of scalp

SubhumanCurrycel

SubhumanCurrycel

It’s just hair bro
Hair doctor said even in the crown my hair is quite dense however many of the follicles are so miniaturized they can only be seen with a microscope, he reckons the chemotherapy has knocked out/damaged my hair follicles and I will be starting PRP next week as a last ditch attempt to "restimulate" the STEM cells otherwise its literally over my minoxidil routine hasn't had any significant change he said, fuck my life to think my hair would be extremely dense if not for the chemo drugs.

• +1
  • So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 7098, Deleted member 8461, joeveniro and 10 others
ok bro good luck

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 3323, TheoryMaxxer, HeavenAdmιn and 1 other person
you had cancer?

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and Deleted member 3323
Good luck bro tbh you don’t really need hair given your bones

• JFL
Worst case you won’t be looked down on for wearing a hair system btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
If that does not work, just get a hair transplant man. Last ditch effort.

• +1
Hair doctor said even in the crown my hair is quite dense however many of the follicles are so miniaturized they can only be seen with a microscope, he reckons the chemotherapy has knocked out/damaged my hair follicles and I will be starting PRP next week as a last ditch attempt to "restimulate" the STEM cells otherwise its literally over my minoxidil routine hasn't had any significant change he said, fuck my life to think my hair would be extremely dense if not for the chemo drugs.
Wear a weave if all else fails

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
PRP is usually a cope. I've heard that PRF is a more potent version but I cannot find too much information online...

There are researches being made on other types of steem cel tho

• +1
Like others said with cancer you can do anything even hair system and lifts. If someone calls you out shame them to death

• +1
If that does not work, just get a hair transplant man. Last ditch effort.
I cant my entire scalp was effected from the drugs I dont have a "donor region"

get well soon bro, and bring back the hair no matter what

• +1
Wear a hair system
i think women mostly subconsciously hate men for wearing them due to genetic frauding, you had literal cancer

• So Sad
But if this due to Chemo drugs. It seems like you might get your hair back? I tought you where genetically balding.

• +1
But if this due to Chemo drugs. It seems like you might get your hair back? Its weird that drugs destroy your hair permanently.
Theoretically yes.
He says the follicles are still there but sort of "knocked out" due to effect of the drugs meaning theres still room for regrowth.
Most people get their hair back no problems but he says my hairs response to the drugs was suboptimal

Theoretically yes.
He says the follicles are still there but sort of "knocked out" due to effect of the drugs meaning theres still room for regrowth.
Most people get their hair back no problems but he says my hairs response to the drugs was suboptimal

I see. I hope you get your hair back. Life can be unfair as fuck.

• +1
At least you’re robust enough to look good with a buzz, but yeah, shit like this sucks

• +1
I cant my entire scalp was effected from the drugs I dont have a "donor region"

Fuck this gay earth. How that fuck do we have better procedures for augmenting jaws than we do for fucking hair

• +1
Fuck this gay earth. How that fuck do we have better procedures for augmenting jaws than we do for fucking hair
you mean like how women got surgeries that will entirely change their bodies to a different pace but we cant even have hair, right?

• +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and SubhumanCurrycel
you mean like how women got surgeries that will entirely change their bodies to a different pace but we cant even have hair, right?

Precisely. Dumb cunts can literally transfer fat to their ass and legs to appear more fertile and look sexier and men have to workout to get to the male equivalent.

imagine counting strands of hair and calculating percentages to determine how over it is 🤦🏻🤦🏻🤦🏻

• So Sad