I have 300$ fake Rolex from uncle what am I supposed to do with it

Ethnicope

Ethnicope

I'm bacque
It looks expensive and it's heavy af but everyone knows I can't afford a 6 digit submariner, should i change the dial lmao

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 470
sell it to me

no watch for your face

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846 and Ethnicope
Say you found it on the floor

does your friends dad walk on dubai streets often?
Hahaha no it was in UK, very lucky truthfully but he went to see if it was real and it actually was

whoever lost it must be raging to this day

It looks expensive and it's heavy af but everyone knows I can't afford a 6 digit submariner, should i change the dial lmao
Just tell everyone asking its fake and own it lmao, whats the big deal. My former favourite shirt was an obvious gucci fake, with gulli as logo.

• +1
Hahaha no it was in UK, very lucky truthfully but he went to see if it was real and it actually was

whoever lost it must be raging to this day
WTF that must be like his best day ever

the cheapest rolex i believe is 7000 euro, even if i found that i would be happy like never before

(i would sell it and buy a nice m paket 3-series, duh)

WTF that must be like his best day ever

the cheapest rolex i believe is 7000 euro, even if i found that i would be happy like never before

(i would sell it and buy a nice m paket 3-series, duh)
He kept it, but his dad is broke as fuck living with his ethnic pakistani family jfl

Just tell everyone asking its fake and own it lmao, whats the big deal. My former favourite shirt was an obvious gucci fake, with gulli as logo.
the thing is that i actually wear only branded stuff, high quality and real, not rolex watches but like habrings, hilfiger shit, the regular adidas nike,ray ban glasses

they would probably believe it is all fake bc i wear that fake watch idk lol
He kept it, but his dad is broke as fuck living with his ethnic pakistani family jfl

sad life indeed

I know many guys who own an expensive watch like Patek Philippe, audemars piguet but they prefer to wear fakes to go clubbing/partying. They only wear the authentic watches for business meetings I.e.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846, middayshowers and Ethnicope
I know many guys who own an expensive watch like Patek Philippe, audemars piguet but they prefer to wear fakes to go clubbing/partying. They only wear the authentic watches for business meetings I.e.
that sounds smart, people at clubs/parties are drunk or at the very least too tipsy to notice or care what brand you wear

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2846
the thing is that i actually wear only branded stuff, high quality and real, not rolex watches but like habrings, hilfiger shit, the regular adidas nike,ray ban glasses

they would probably believe it is all fake bc i wear that fake watch idk lol

sad life indeed
So what, you give too much of a shit about what people think. Like all the popular people at my town are wearing fubu, come to parties with legit pineapples instead of booze and wear crocs, like that they show that they dont take themselves to srsly

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
Flex with it

• +1
Reactions: Ethnicope
So what, you give too much of a shit about what people think. Like all the popular people at my town are wearing fubu, come to parties with legit pineapples instead of booze and wear crocs, like that they show that they dont take themselves to srsly

Flex with it

i will just joke about it then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
No just say it's a gift from your uncle.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
scam someone on ebay or craigslist

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Ethnicope and Deleted member 2095
more expensive than my watch tbh ngl

more expensive than my watch tbh ngl
ye and more expensive than most watches in my country too, balkan broski

it's got a seiko mechanism and the frame is heavy af (edit: the mechanism could be swiss but similar to what seiko uses in their more expensive watches)

• Love it
watches are cope

go to a pawn shop and verify with them if its real