Discussion I have a crossbite, which makes my lower jaw slightly shifted right than the upper jaw. Would braces and elastics make them centered?

6ft2OrgeSandcel

6ft2OrgeSandcel

Trainee
Time online
1d 21h 1m
He's taunting you. You most probably need jaw surgery. I'd consult a professional.
I know, I already have braces and my doctor tells me that it can be fixed with elastics yet been on this for 4 months and there is not progress.

Is he coping?

wereqryan

wereqryan

White Worshiping Eugenicist Curry Scum
Time online
77d 16h 50m
I know, I already have braces and my doctor tells me that it can be fixed with elastics yet been on this for 4 months and there is not progress.

Is he coping?
He could be coping, I'd get a second opinion.

6ft2OrgeSandcel

6ft2OrgeSandcel

Trainee
Time online
1d 21h 1m
Fuck the braces, he just needs subliminals.
The center of my upper teeth doesn't line up with the bottom one, I will just believe him cuz it's suifuel if not. Gotta be patient

Thanks brocel

F

FacialAesthetics

Elementalist
Time online
8d 2h 58m
He's taunting you. You most probably need jaw surgery. I'd consult a professional.
Why is this forum's solution everything go to the meme muh jaw surgery? It doesn't happen and most well respected surgeons aren't retarded enough to fuck up their license to get some autistic kid jaw surgery for mainly cosmetic reasons if it can be fixed other ways

6ft2OrgeSandcel

6ft2OrgeSandcel

Trainee
Time online
1d 21h 1m
Why is this forum's solution everything go to the meme muh jaw surgery? It doesn't happen and most well respected surgeons aren't retarded enough to fuck up their license to get some autistic kid jaw surgery for mainly cosmetic reasons if it can be fixed other ways
I dont understand anymore, so if my teeth got aligned correctly will the jaw be aligned too?

F

FacialAesthetics

Elementalist
Time online
8d 2h 58m
I dont understand anymore, so if my teeth got aligned correctly will the jaw be aligned too?
It depends how severe the issue is. Usually if the issue is too severe they will go jaw surgery. If you're young they will go braces and jaw surgery.

I assume you are a young adult and judging how you describe it, it is probably a mild issue. The jaw can be aligned but it's due to the placement of the teeth. As an adult you are done growing and your jaw cannot be moved, but your teeth can and depending on how it is placed it gives the illusion of the jaw being aligned afterwards

Users who are viewing this thread