I have a crush on my homie idk what to do

Deleted member 6577

Deleted member 6577

Skullmogger ogre
We know each other since primary school. I am sure that he isn’t gay although he never had a gf. I started to develop feelings for him. Does it automatically mean that im homosexual? He is not that hot. I just feel something to him idk why. Should I just tell him about this? I m worried that he will cease contact with me. But on the other hand its hard to hide it.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, IdiAmin, Danish_Retard and 7 others

gay pride GIF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
You're probably bisexual bro. who cares

just grab his dick and see what happens

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 11604
Just ask him if you can give him a blowjob and you’ll know

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: RAITEIII and TsarTsar444
this site is slowly becoming gay dominant
We know each other since primary school. I am sure that he isn’t gay although he never had a gf. I started to develop feelings for him. Does it automatically mean that im homosexual? He is not that hot. I just feel something to him idk why. Should I just tell him about this? I m worried that he will cease contact with me. But on the other hand its hard to hide it.
It's okay, don't worry. When you are left alone for so long and only your bro cares about you...you develop feelings.

Are you going to be top or bottom?

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: IdiAmin and Deleted member 11604
this site is slowly becoming gay dominant

It's okay, don't worry. When you are left alone for so long and only your bro cares about you...you develop feelings.

Are you going to be top or bottom?
well i didn’t think about it. But I consider myself as more sub than dom.

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, IdiAmin, Deleted member 2733 and 8 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Danish_Retard, TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 11748
well i didn’t think about this. But I consider myself as more sub than dom.
didn't expect that tbh

get him comfortable, touch his lap, and then... I tap out because I have no idea. I'm straight

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 11758, IdiAmin, Lmao and 5 others
not suprised with all the male worship here

• JFL
Reactions: bugeye, IdiAmin, studiocel and 4 others
hHHHahahah wtff??

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
Faggot if not larp

okey u got me, I am a cock sucking faggot, and I would like to deepthroat my friend to busts down my throat. Nothing wrong with that, ok?

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6577
Hes just a six Pack away from sleeping with u

Op is a homiesexual

• Love it
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions
This so cute tbh, i hope u upd8 us on what happens :3