I have a date today

Peruvian

Peruvian

Bronze
Got an unexpected message last night. It was a french girl I met almot three years ago.

When she was here in Perú at that Time, we dated for a while during her stay I'm the country (one month) .

I was already blackpilled then,so I expectation her to be fucking other guys when I wasn't with her. but i liked her since she was a white woman showing interest In me (South América subhuman)

She's just plain average, but it's white and I enjoyed hanging out with her, although she only speaks french.

We has sex once and it was dissappointing. We we're In a small room I'm a crowd house she was staying and we really has that much of privacy.

So she messaged me and told me shes In my City for three days. She wants to hang out and rarely enough I dont feel any expectation or happiness.

I'm so blackpilled nos that I just barely feel anything good. I want her to leave ASAP do I can go back to looksmax.

FB IMG 1532919644770

@Afrikancel @Nibba @averageblokecel @Zesto

If it is her in the pic she is below average

If it is her in the pic she is below average
Yeah I'm aware of that. But she's white and it make other (local) girlz turn their heads when we used to walk around

So she messaged me and told me shes In my City for three days. She wants to hang out and rarely enough I dont feel any expectation or happiness

Go screw it quickly then get back to LooksMAXXing.

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, LooksJourney and Peruvian
  • +1
Reactions: Jackkal, dogtown and Peruvian
Just stay like a day with her, fuck her, and go back to looksmaxing. Just make sure to mew during sex

• +1
Reactions: Tricky, Jackkal, LooksJourney and 1 other person
Got an unexpected message last night. It was a french girl I met almot three years ago.

When she was here in Perú at that Time, we dated for a while during her stay I'm the country (one month) .

I was already blackpilled then,so I expectation her to be fucking other guys when I wasn't with her. but i liked her since she was a white woman showing interest In me (South América subhuman)

She's just plain average, but it's white and I enjoyed hanging out with her, although she only speaks french.

We has sex once and it was dissappointing. We we're In a small room I'm a crowd house she was staying and we really has that much of privacy.

So she messaged me and told me shes In my City for three days. She wants to hang out and rarely enough I dont feel any expectation or happiness.

I'm so blackpilled nos that I just barely feel anything good. I want her to leave ASAP do I can go back to looksmax.

View attachment 3036

She's is below average, but I'd definitely tear her cervix, tbh, ngl.

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney
fuckable tbh

Remember: A shag is a shag and a shag will always be

I wouldn't reject a sex offer ngl, it will not make a difference in looksmaxing but sex is relieving and good for your health

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Peruvian

View attachment 3036

Looks like a jewess. I do not consoder jews white.

But you must hit every white bitch you can. Ethnics must defile white man's property

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Peruvian

But you must hit every white bitch you can. Ethnics must defile white man's property
My feelings exactly

• +1
Reactions: LooksJourney and Afrikancel

View attachment 3036

Looks passable but old for some reason

Xp is xp brother, pump and dump.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian
Just stay like a day with her, fuck her, and go back to looksmaxing. Just make sure to mew during sex
Look her in the eyes during penetration while also mewing & juggling 3 plates.

• +1
Reactions: Peruvian and margotrobbie

I'm so interested in your version of racism, I've never seen anything like it.

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel