I have a date with a tallish foid and I'm a turbomanlet, should I heightfraudmaxx?

Zdeweilx

Zdeweilx

Diamond
Met her on tinder yesterday and she said she was okay for a date next week. She asked what my height was and I told her I was 175 cms (5'9) but I actually am 176 cms lol
She told me it was okay but she was gonna wear heels also she told me she's around the 170 mark jfl if she wears heels shes gonna look giant and I am going to be humiliated, should I heightfraudmaxx to 179-180 tbh?

• JFL
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Nike airmax 720 or fila disruptor

Frauding but not frauding at the same time, the equivalent of heels for men

• Woah
Reactions: Zdeweilx
No you should wear flat shoes and be her sissy, following her every desire.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, Deleted member 275, Patient A and 5 others
most heels give 2 to 3 inches if you wear normal shoes you wont be height mogged, probably same height

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: MentalistKebab and Zdeweilx
I'm the same height as you and I've dated one girl that's 173cm, people were staring at us since she was taller than me with heels on but damn it made me feel like Chad.

• Love it
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 275, Patient A, nonserviam and 2 others
I'm the same height as you and I've dated one girl that's 173cm, people were staring at us since she was taller than me with heels on but damn it made me feel like Chad.
Cope you looked like her little brother + suicidefuel ngl

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
just wear tibers

• +1
Over for guys who are 166cm by the looks of things.

• Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Patient A and Zdeweilx
Met her on tinder yesterday and she said she was okay for a date next week. She asked what my height was and I told her I was 175 cms (5'9) but I actually am 176 cms lol
She told me it was okay but she was gonna wear heels also she told me she's around the 170 mark jfl if she wears heels shes gonna look giant and I am going to be humiliated, should I heightfraudmaxx to 179-180 tbh?
Screenshot 20201122 1214492

Do it pussy

• Ugh..
Grab some thick shoes and 2/3cm lifts.

• +1
Comical. Skip the date, it will be terrible for you.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10330
why would you say youre 175 when youre 176

• +1
Reactions: Patient A and PhuccinManlet
If you already told her your real height, she will easily see you are a frauder.

Dont even waste time if she is okay with you being 5'9

I just tell the girls, if you're wearing heels, i'll wear lifts so we keep the same heigh difference, even though right now i'm currently a ft taller than the girl i'm seeing.

5'9. Turbomanlet? :feelswhy:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262, nonserviam and PhuccinManlet
if you are a turbomanlet at 5'9 i guess im a fuc king midget then

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and Deleted member 275
why the fuck is she wearing heels

Tall foids are ideal. U have good taste

• +1