I have a disgusting side profile JFL

optimisticzoomer

optimisticzoomer

The inner machinations of my mind are an enigma
My chin lines up with my brow, only due to my lack of brow ridge. My maxilla is a bit recessed, with barely any under eye support. My nose looks big on my face.

Idk what I'll do cos it's not rlly serious enough for surgery.

I'll just have to cope with facepulling for a year and see if there's any change :incel:

Cool story bro

thanks for looksmaxing tip

• JFL
Reactions: Slayerino
cant relate sorry

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mr.cope and optimisticzoomer
I'll just have to cope with facepulling for a year and see if there's any change :incel:
If you are below 17 years old there is still some chance to improve
otherwise start saving for Bimax

If you are below 17 years old there is still some chance to improve
otherwise start saving for Bimax
I am 17, hit puberty like late 14 tho if that makes a difference
Why did that study show maxilla moving in adult monkeys then?

Why did that study show maxilla moving in adult monkeys then?

do you have enough motivation to wear the facepuller 24 hours a day for three months straight just like the monekys did?

• +1
Reactions: Slayerino
do you have enough motivation to wear the facepuller 24 hours a day for three months straight just like the monekys did?
I could wear 12 hours for a year or however long needed, and just mew in the meantime

I could wear 12 hours for a year or however long needed, and just mew in the meantime
with 12 hours a day it will wither not work or be so slow that you need 5 years for a minimum improvement

with 12 hours a day it will wither not work or be so slow that you need 5 years for a minimum improvement
Wasnt there also some study of a woman who supposedly got changes in 4 months? She cant have worn it for 24 hours
Wasnt there also some study of a woman who supposedly got changes in 4 months? She cant have worn it for 24 hours
And that was with only 500g force. You'll never know until you try. I doubt there's many other people that have consistently done facepulling.

Last edited:

And that was with only 500g force. You'll never know until you try. I doubt there's many other people that have consistently done facepulling.
she did it for 17 months.

My chin lines up with my brow, only due to my lack of brow ridge. My maxilla is a bit recessed, with barely any under eye support. My nose looks big on my face.

Idk what I'll do cos it's not rlly serious enough for surgery.

Profile pic checks out

No pic no care