I have a job interview tomorrow

sergeant blackpill

sergeant blackpill

Certified Lookism PhD & Licensed SlutHater
Teach me how to behave and what to answer on all the standard interview questions. GTFIH

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1751, Deleted member 9787 and Lev Peshkov
just go on your knees and assume dicksucking position as soon as you meet your boss, you can be sure to get the job!

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9787, Baldingman1998, LilHappyLilSad and 3 others
Doesn't matter what you say. Look good and professional.

• Love it
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad
Dress nt and we'll

Be sociable

Go in be nice and act like u were made for the job

Like never show weaknesses but remain friendly

• Love it
Reactions: LilHappyLilSad
Don’t look vulnerable.
Speak with certainty as if gold was backing up your words.
Be truthful if you don’t know something own up to it.
ask the interviewer questions.
Act as if you’ll provide something valuable to them.
And relax GL

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1751
Teach me how to behave and what to answer on all the standard interview questions. GTFIH
Basically you have to look like you are superexcited to work there and any questions they ask you, you have to answer them like you working there is the most important thing to you.
For example:
-Why do you want to work for us?
-Your company the best, you are number one, I wouldn't work anywhere else!

- Where do you see yourself in five years?
- Working for you, contributing to your company.

- What are your salary expectations?
- It's not about money, I would work here even for free.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: wristcel, Mouthbreath and Lev Peshkov
Don't be overly autistic and don't sperg out about black pill that's about it.

Don’t put your hands in your pockets, Make eye contact, Speak clearly and confidently, Hyperbolize your skills and past work experiences, have 2 copies of your resume (make sure it’s good and one for you one for the interviewer) and most of all take a deep breath.

Be personable
Make interviewer laugh

Basically you have to look like you are superexcited to work there and any questions they ask you, you have to answer them like you working there is the most important thing to you.
For example:

I would work here even for free. Jfl, I can never bring myself to say shit like this. I definitely interview well though but I dont completely bullshit my way into

I would work here even for free. Jfl, I can never bring myself to say shit like this. I definitely interview well though but I dont completely bullshit my way into
Yes, that's what every employer wants to hear, just tell them: "for me it's not about money, it's about being part of something great and contributing as much as I can to this".

• +1
Reactions: wristcel
Don't take years to answer their questions. Don't even worry about saying the technically right thing. They just want to hear a brief answer that sounds good.

Yes, that's what every employer wants to hear, just tell them: "for me it's not about money, it's about being part of something great and contributing as much as I can to this".
JFLLLLLL at this. If this is really what they want to hear its so over. I want to work at your SHIT company because its slightly more comfortable than living under a bridge smoking crack.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath and sergeant blackpill
JFLLLLLL at this. If this is really what they want to hear its so over. I want to work at your SHIT company because its slightly more comfortable than living under a bridge smoking crack.
Yeah, I know, no one works because they enjoy it, but because they need money, most job interviews are stupid when they start to ask you stuff like "why do you want to work for us", "where do you see yourself in 5 years", etc... but you have to play along and pretend that your life is only about your work and your only wish is to work for them.

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6095
Yeah, I know, no one works because they enjoy it, but because they need money, most job interviews are stupid when they start to ask you stuff like "why do you want to work for us", "where do you see yourself in 5 years", etc... but you have to play along and pretend that your life is only about your work and your only wish is to work for them.
Yeah interviews are mostly about determining whether or not you're a mentalcel retard rather than hearing your real thoughts. They just want to see if you will deliver the answers that are expected of you.

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar
Didn't get the job it's over boyos. Poverty forever.

If a call center does not want you to work for them, times will get rough for you sir.
The labour market is just fucked, barely any jobs and this moronic covid hysteria is fucking everyone in the ass.

DEATH TO THE BOOMERS, MAY EVERY SINGLE COWARDLY BOOMER AND MIDDLE CLASS LOCKDOWN-MONGERER DIE AN EXCRUCIATING DEATH.

For example:

cringey and sad, but 100% true. I hate pretending that you give a shit about the company and that you'd work for free etc, but that's kind of what you need to imply for lots of jobs

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar