I have a question this 1 is about the jaw angle body which surgery could emulate this

reptiles

reptiles

a proud brahmin
Honestly fuck this shit

With the maxilla i figuired out the secret.

Lefort 3

For the hyoid i know what it takes to fix it and with ramus similarly that being said i don't know how to simulate a a jaw body angle like this any thoughts ?????????????????????????????

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and PubertyMaxxer
Id say an jaw angle implant

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Id say an jaw angle implant

My entire jaw is down wards grown so i would need super bimax first and then probably yes.

Also if your gonna do lefort 3 double make sure your jaws are forward grown as much as possible if not you will get shite results

• +1
Your morph doesnt only change the mandinle body do its misleading you aspie

It very clearly does.

View attachment 342930

View attachment 342931

Look at the angle it shifted up
Yes bro you are right that it does change the mandible body but you also improved the eye area and midface and even the beard to god level thats why i am saying that by implying that you only changed the mandible body gives false expectations about the outcome to someone with low iq

Yes bro you are right that it does change the mandible body but you also improved the eye area and midface and even the beard to god level thats why i am saying that by implying that you only changed the mandible body gives false expectations about the outcome to someone with low iq

Eye area isn't fixable as much yet but i'm trying to crack to code 1 bloody brick at a time for surgeries which can emulate this.

This does the maxilla

Some what i wanna know what can emulate the jaw angle body

Eye area isn't fixable as much yet but i'm trying to crack to code 1 bloody brick at a time for surgeries which can emulate this.

View attachment 342941

This does the maxilla

Some what i wanna know what can emulate the jaw angle body
Ramus lengthening with distraction osteogenesis

If I am not wrong, your gonial angle should decrease with CCW Rotation.

You could also get a Side Wing Osteotomy to rotate your mandible body and therefore decrease your gonial angle.
Ramus 1500819C2B80E914CC8
99196 004 B91F3F9B

• +1