I have a severe over jet(pics)

Overjetcel299

Overjetcel299

Ascend. Avi made by @Anon
Whats the best method getting my overjet removed i have like 10+mm(severe)

Would my side profile improve?
IMG 20190823 010101
IMG 20190823 010216

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
jaw surgery

Where do you live? If you live in Canada or Europe you could get it if you have sleep apnea
Im 16 soon 17( 1 month)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
@SayNoToRotting

• +1
Reactions: SayNoToRotting
And i live in europe
Do you have trouble sleeping due to nasal breathing? If yes all it could take is talking to your doctor and telling him about your sleep apnea. He'll probably make some xrays and tell from that wether you can get jaw surgery or not to fix it.
This is how @Dude420 got jaw surgery in Canada btw, also got a genioplasty for some reason but that doesn't seem too crucial for you although it'd still improve side profile.
lives in europe, is black + recessed
OVER
I see hundreds of stylemaxxed tall blacks here with girls so that's bullshit

Do you have trouble sleeping due to nasal breathing? If yes all it could take is talking to your doctor and telling him about your sleep apnea. He'll probably make some xrays and tell from that wether you can get jaw surgery or not to fix it.
This is how @Dude420 got jaw surgery in Canada btw, also got a genioplasty for some reason but that doesn't seem too crucial for you although it'd still improve side profile.

I see hundreds of stylemaxxed tall blacks here with girls so that's bullshit
Nope i dont have trouble breathing nasally when sleeping ( very minimal effort) i have great airways because i do sports often

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Nope i dont have trouble breathing nasally when sleeping ( very minimal effort) i have great airways because i do sports often
Well, shit then. Gotta moneymax like the rest of us but it doesn't look incel tier so there's that.

lives in europe, is black + recessed
OVER
Yeap i get mogged everyday hard . Ngl its painful but coping makes it feel not so bad
Well, shit then. Gotta moneymax like the rest of us but it doesn't look incel tier so there's that.
Lol i cant even money max im 16 still in school w kinda poor family
So i guess i gotta use braces and push my maxilla back to the motherland africa

Last edited:
Yeap i get mogged everyday hard . Ngl its painful but coping makes it feel not so bad

Lol i cant even money max im 16 still in school w kinda poor family

So i guess i gotta use braces and push my maxilla back to the motherland africa

DONT DO THAT.

Jesus christ don't do that. Pictures of your bite would be useful but to me it seems your problem is your chin projection. You'd have a great profile if you got a fairly aggressive genioplasty. Don't get braces especially if it involves getting your teeth removed or pushing your bite backwards. That's what causes a lack of definition. This isn't some mewing BS, its common sense.

DONT DO THAT.

Jesus christ don't do that. Pictures of your bite would be useful but to me it seems your problem is your chin projection. You'd have a great profile if you got a fairly aggressive genioplasty. Don't get braces especially if it involves getting your teeth removed or pushing your bite backwards. That's what causes a lack of definition. This isn't some mewing BS, its common sense.
Id love to do that but i cant afford shit man
I can pm you my bite if you want

@SayNoToRotting
@Overjetcel299

Easy, my black-burnt friend- You just have to jut so that your lower teeth are right behind your upper teeth.

It's just realigning a joint, nothing more. After a few months the joint will have adapted.

That's how I fixed my 5 mm overjet in less than 3 months.

Btw your 10 mm overjet looks a lot less comical than my 5 mm one did, because your front teeth are so much foreward, whereas mine where recessed.

Last edited:
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Overjetcel299
Inject genetics

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2756
@Overjetcel299

Easy, my black-burnt friend- You just have to jut so that your lower teeth are right behind your upper teeth.

It's just realigning a joint, nothing more. After a few months the joint will have adapted.

That's how I fixed my 5 mm overjet in less than 3 months.

Btw your 10 mm overjet looks a lot less comical than my 5 mm one did, because your front teeth are so much foreward, whereas mine where recessed.
Isnt that the like the opposite i should do i cant even tongue posturd with that

Isnt that the like the opposite i should do i cant even tongue posturd with that
What do you mean "the opposite"? You have to push your jaw back or what do you think?

I think imma get palate expander (orthodontic) and just use braces to realign my teeth to correct pos
What do you mean "the opposite"? You have to push your jaw back or what do you think?
That just fucks up my bite further u gotta remember i have 10+mm i cant even touch my molars

I think imma get palate expander (orthodontic) and just use braces to realign my teeth to correct pos

That just fucks up my bite further u gotta remember i have 10+mm i cant even touch my molars
How do you think a palate expander is gonna bring your bite together?

You have an overjet because:

1. Your mandible is too far back in the joint
  2. Your front teeth are probably too much foreward
  3. Maybe (unlikely) your mandible is clinically underdeveloped.

There is nothing a palate expander or braces could possibly do.

i have 10+mm i cant even touch my molars
how do they align if you push your mandible foreward? Just try it.

It sounds like you don't even really know what "jutting" means

Last edited:
So my only hope is to surgerymaxx and i cant do it gr8