[Blackpill] I have a the ugliest skullshape, dolichocephalic. Any way to compensate for this?

mido the slayer

mido the slayer

classic Romantic man that got lost in the darkness
TeemoNation

TeemoNation

Professional
I have
Prettyboys shouldn't look evil. For vampire phenotype it's almost a must have. So it differs slightly which is why the approach is different as well.

Of course there are many similarities like clear skin but for vampires pale and flawless skin is ideal. Prettyboys should be tanned. MSM will help with this since it's also known to lighten skin color. Problem is if you stop supplementing it the skin will turn darker again but it also boosts collagen so good for flawless skin and anti aging. The vampire phenotype has to represent youth.

Another difference is hair. Prettyboys can get away with lighter hair colours and even light blonde sometimes for vampire phenotype darker colours are required ideally jet black. You also need dark eyebrows and eye lashes.

The vampire phenotype needs to signal strength while the pretty boy phenotype doesn't. The face and body should look more masculine, therefore more mass but less body fat is needed to make the jaw and cheekbones pop which will only happen below 10% and it's hard to get there. Vascularity is a must have too!

Vampiremaxxing is harder but more effective as well. You need a strict diet, a solid exercise routine to build mass and a more specific type of pigmentation.

View attachment 77561View attachment 77563
Dark eyes
It's about skull shapes
Yea tbh

Not being white is disadvantage but not over
So pale dark eyes dark hair red lips?
It's about skull shapes

I think I'm not doli but I have sloped big forehead

Gudru

Gudru

haircutcel

haircutcel

new avi

Wouldn't extreme chewing for masseter hypertrophy + palatal expansion + hairline lowering surgery and bangs hairstyle somewhat compensate sub-human dolichocephalic skull?
i would have a dolichocephalic skull which is relatively common and not too bad than have a weird pointy flattened brachycephalic one.

chisel skull headass

reddollars

reddollars

lucid dreamer ✰✰
just jawmaxx through chewing like a madman or surgery and it'll look fine
Last time I chewed hard my masseter got big asf never doing it again

FatJattMofo

FatJattMofo

Future Gigachad
i would have a dolichocephalic skull which is relatively common and not too bad than have a weird pointy flattened brachycephalic one. View attachment 77966
chisel skull headass
Bro thats legit brachycephaly not a brachycephalic skull. Brachycephalic skulls and wider not fucking sloped that extrmely from front to back and are asciotated with high prenatal T and a warrior phenotype

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)