I have a the ugliest skullshape, dolichocephalic. Any way to compensate for this?

O

OCDMaxxing

Sphinx
9780867156164_0276_002.jpg

Wouldn't extreme chewing for masseter hypertrophy + palatal expansion + hairline lowering surgery and bangs hairstyle somewhat compensate sub-human dolichocephalic skull?

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Skull? Damn.

Retry genetics if possible.

Would be interested because I have a shitty skull myself.

Do you look anything like this?

If so you're fine man. You don't look like Wal-Mart people if you do

Going bald with this skull shape is Nightmare mode permadeath. That is why I resort to nuking my body with anti-androgens in large numbers and will do HT to lower hairline by 1-2 cms.

Do you look anything like this?
View attachment 46107
If so you're fine man. You don't look like Wal-Mart people if you do
Uhh, no, I am white (Icelandic looking), so I look nothing like that. I have a long face. Mostly due to forehead. I posted pics of my skull with hair in another thread I think.

Going bald with this skull shape is Nightmare mode permadeath. That is why I resort to nuking my body with anti-androgens in large numbers and will do HT to lower hairline by 1-2 cms.

Uhh, no, I am white (Icelandic looking), so I look nothing like that. I have a long face. Mostly due to forehead. I posted pics of my skull with hair in another thread I think.

Have you thought about going to Turkey for HT? It's about £1000

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
Measure your cephalic index.

Have you thought about going to Turkey for HT? It's about £1000
No, I thought about going to Belgium for HT. It is about 10x as that, but If I ever do HT it will be from best surgeons in the world.

Right now still coping to regrow something with dermapen. if that does not work, I will do aggressive HT.

Wouldn't extreme chewing for masseter hypertrophy + palatal expansion + hairline lowering surgery and bangs hairstyle somewhat compensate sub-human dolichocephalic skull?
dude can you explain what is cephalic or what ever you call it? It's means you have slope forehead you are doli? I have 6 inches byzomatic widht with slope forehead.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
dude can you explain what is cephalic or what ever you call it? It's means you have slope forehead you are doli? I have 6 inches byzomatic widht with slope forehead.
It's about skull shapes

Attachments

• Skull shape.jpg
    Skull shape.jpg
    27.4 KB · Views: 243
What makea a deli skull bad? if i have wide jaw zygos ipd and FWHR can i be doly

Get a lot of $$$$$$$$$$$

Dolicephalic = death sentence
I have it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
just jawmaxx through chewing like a madman or surgery and it'll look fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Skull=everything

• +1
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell and Soulsmaxx
I’m meso or the middle one

• JFL
Reactions: Pendejo and Deleted member 1383
the worst one is the brachycephalic.
very common in small skulled ethnics and especially curries

Workout neck to make it giant

It's the Ideal skull

Attachments

• IMG_20190708_104112.jpg
    IMG_20190708_104112.jpg
    85.4 KB · Views: 206
  • JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell, Demir and Deleted member 685
Obviously yes. Why do you need a kid to tell you this? Look in the mirror.
Different mirror have different lighting and stuff

In some mirrors I look kinda wide (meso) while other long (lepto) here is interesting site about this

Different mirror have different lighting and stuff

In some mirrors I look kinda wide (meso) while other long (lepto) here is interesting site about this

Anything new about eyemaxxing btw? You need to run pigment game. Light eyes with your dark complexion gives you ultimate psl power and it will make you look less ethnic and more like delon you fanboy.

Anything new about eyemaxxing btw? You need to run pigment game. Light eyes with your dark complexion gives you ultimate psl power and it will make you look less ethnic and more like delon you fanboy.
I know but it looks fake imo
I’m going to get lip lift and than jaw fillers

And the near futures I will get rhinoplasty

I have good phenotype imo dark hair(brown-dark brown range) with pale skin

I need to vampiremax

But I lack some progressiveness which I’m currently working on (philtrim,nose,ect)

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1383
I know but it looks fake imo
I’m going to get lip lift and than jaw fillers

And the near futures I will get rhinoplasty

I have good phenotype imo dark hair(brown-dark brown range) with pale skin

I need to vampiremax

But I lack some progressiveness which I’m currently working on (philtrim,nose,ect)
Solid response. I agree with you on vampiremaxxing and I can see you ascending if you chose that way.

In my opinion eye color is still important to complete the vampire look so I'm trying MSM supplements out at the moment. The theory sounds promising. While the skin has the ability to reproduce melanin the eyes don't. The melanin in the eyes is produced within the first few years of life which is why the eyes change color after birth but once it's gone it won't come back. MSM might help with that.

Don't forget to work on your eyebrows and make sure you get them more positively tilted since it will make you look more evil and dom.

I have this natural upswing at the end of the eyebrows. I trimmed it a bit but I will grow it out and see how it looks.
Try castor oil, jojoba oil, mintoil and minox if everything else doesn't work.

• +1
Reactions: mido the slayer
Solid response. I agree with you on vampiremaxxing and I can see you ascending if you chose that way.

In my opinion eye color is still important to complete the vampire look so I'm trying MSM supplements out at the moment. The theory sounds promising. While the skin has the ability to reproduce melanin the eyes don't. The melanin in the eyes is produced within the first few years of life which is why the eyes change color after birth but once it's gone it won't come back. MSM might help with that.

Don't forget to work on your eyebrows and make sure you get them more positively tilted since it will make you look more evil and dom.

I have this natural upswing at the end of the eyebrows. I trimmed it a bit but I will grow it out and see how it looks.
Try castor oil, jojoba oil, mintoil and minox if everything else doesn't work.

Agree

Look at Ian someholder,Matt bomer, they are the most attractive guys in the media and they have vampire phenotype Which women look for since not many people have it and make you stand out

I have the same coloring as the second guy in the pic

Is prettyboymaxing and vampiremaxibg are the same thing right?

• +1
Agree

Look at Ian someholder,Matt bomer, they are the most attractive guys in the media and they have vampire phenotype Which women look for since not many people have it and make you stand out
View attachment 77554
View attachment 77556

Prettyboys shouldn't look evil. For vampire phenotype it's almost a must have. So it differs slightly which is why the approach is different as well.

Of course there are many similarities like clear skin but for vampires pale and flawless skin is ideal. Prettyboys should be tanned. MSM will help with this since it's also known to lighten skin color. Problem is if you stop supplementing it the skin will turn darker again but it also boosts collagen so good for flawless skin and anti aging. The vampire phenotype has to represent youth.

Another difference is hair. Prettyboys can get away with lighter hair colours and even light blonde sometimes for vampire phenotype darker colours are required ideally jet black. You also need dark eyebrows and eye lashes.

The vampire phenotype needs to signal strength while the pretty boy phenotype doesn't. The face and body should look more masculine, therefore more mass but less body fat is needed to make the jaw and cheekbones pop which will only happen below 10% and it's hard to get there. Vascularity is a must have too!

Vampiremaxxing is harder but more effective as well. You need a strict diet, a solid exercise routine to build mass and a more specific type of pigmentation.

20190708 140544
20190708 141052

Attachments

• SmartSelect_20190708-140637_Google.gif
    SmartSelect_20190708-140637_Google.gif
    4.5 MB · Views: 118
Prettyboys shouldn't look evil. For vampire phenotype it's almost a must have. So it differs slightly which is why the approach is different as well.

Of course there are many similarities like clear skin but for vampires pale and flawless skin is ideal. Prettyboys should be tanned. MSM will help with this since it's also known to lighten skin color. Problem is if you stop supplementing it the skin will turn darker again but it also boosts collagen so good for flawless skin and anti aging. The vampire phenotype has to represent youth.

Another difference is hair. Prettyboys can get away with lighter hair colours and even light blonde sometimes for vampire phenotype darker colours are required ideally jet black. You also need dark eyebrows and eye lashes.

The vampire phenotype needs to signal strength while the pretty boy phenotype doesn't. The face and body should look more masculine, therefore more mass but less body fat is needed to make the jaw and cheekbones pop which will only happen below 10% and it's hard to get there. Vascularity is a must have too!

Vampiremaxxing is harder but more effective as well. You need a strict diet, a solid exercise routine to build mass and a more specific type of pigmentation.

View attachment 77561View attachment 77563
Make thread man about it and make sure you tag me

Yea I should definitely vampiremax

Since I hate tanning and my hair is dark so it’s definitely not worth to preattyboymax

Thanks man for information

Last edited:
  • +1
Make thread man about it and make sure you tag me

Yea I should definitely vampiremax

Since I hate tanning and my hair is dark so it’s definitely not worth to preattyboymax

Thanks man for information
Not really interested in making a post since everyone will comment trash below like before. If you want I can go into detail here with hairstyling, clothing, acting, squinting and grooming. What do you say?

Not really interested in making a post since everyone will comment trash below like before. If you want I can go into detail here with hairstyling, clothing, acting, squinting and grooming. What do you say?
Yes

Pm me bro just some General tips

Maybe you could contact Ridley Scott and offer your services as a xenomorph costume guy in the next Alien movie?

• JFL
Reactions: Richard_Hungwell
Agree

View attachment 77554
View attachment 77556

just be white theory?

• +1
  • +1
I have

View attachment 77561View attachment 77563
Dark eyes
It's about skull shapes
Yea tbh

Not being white is disadvantage but not over
So pale dark eyes dark hair red lips?
It's about skull shapes

I think I'm not doli but I have sloped big forehead

i would have a dolichocephalic skull which is relatively common and not too bad than have a weird pointy flattened brachycephalic one.

chisel skull headass

Users who are viewing this thread

Back