I have acsended to an extent; what I've learned

B

becomaybe

Iron
So me two and a half years ago.
-Sixteen/ Seventeen years old, blackpilled already and hatefilled teen
- five foot four babyfaced skinnyfat manlet

When I became a junior in HS the two few people I did hang out with were already talking with women where I was a kissless virgin. So at lunch they were kind of talking to me about why I never talked to any girls and were trying to encourage me to. One of them goes and tells this random 7/10 girl that I thought she was hot at her table. So instead of being a loser who puts his head on the table and is a bitch I went over there. Ended up getting made fun of and laughed at in front of all her foid friends. Thus my looksmaxxing journey began.

Now roughly two years later I can say I have ascended. here are my thoughts.
Nofap/ lowfap works don't let anyone tell you otherwise, but only to an extent though. Mewing/ chewing big wads of gum works wonders for your face. I would also do (cheek raises?) so when you smile it accenteuates your cheekbones. Also working out seems to change your face shape a decent amount, maybe from the testosterone boost promoting outward growth. So even if you have awful genetics and bone structure, give working out a try. Don't drink any soft drinks because they cause acne flare ups bad. For skincare I just shave every three days, wash my face in morning and evening, and at night use cetaphil moisturizer overnight

I would say I have a solid 8/10 face now
I'm five foot six now 155 pounds with decent physique
yes I am white, red hair/ blue eyes

No I don't feel like chad but I can say I am confident and happy with how I look, which is most important. even though I am a manlet I still get regular female attention, so I guess there is some hope for us shorties. Left a shit ton out but would love to discuss with you all and help you all out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and jefferson
Pic or gtfo

Men overrate themselves.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and vHenri
Congrats on your ascension but I feel you always had a good face. Either you hit puberty or you just gymcelled to reduce any fat that you have. People don't just go from below average to 8/10 just by mewing and dropping body fat. Also I doubt you're 8/10. 8/10 is model territory. 10/10 doesn't exist and so the best males are 9/10. Congrats on achieving your goal though.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Over and Nibba
Congrats on your ascension but I feel you always had a good face. Either you hit puberty or you just gymcelled to reduce any fat that you have. People don't just go from below average to 8/10 just by mewing and dropping body fat. Also I doubt you're 8/10. 8/10 is model territory. 10/10 doesn't exist and so the best males are 9/10. Congrats on achieving your goal though.
It's possible he's an 8 irl. Clearly he's not by psl standards. Only male models are 8 psl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Puberty defininely had something to do with it. I probably didn't fully hit puberty till fifteen. Would like to PM a face pic for you to judge but have worries about getting doxxed

• +1
Agreed
So me two and a half years ago.
-Sixteen/ Seventeen years old, blackpilled already and hatefilled teen
- five foot four babyfaced skinnyfat manlet

When I became a junior in HS the two few people I did hang out with were already talking with women where I was a kissless virgin. So at lunch they were kind of talking to me about why I never talked to any girls and were trying to encourage me to. One of them goes and tells this random 7/10 girl that I thought she was hot at her table. So instead of being a loser who puts his head on the table and is a bitch I went over there. Ended up getting made fun of and laughed at in front of all her foid friends. Thus my looksmaxxing journey began.

Now roughly two years later I can say I have ascended. here are my thoughts.
Nofap/ lowfap works don't let anyone tell you otherwise, but only to an extent though. Mewing/ chewing big wads of gum works wonders for your face. I would also do (cheek raises?) so when you smile it accenteuates your cheekbones. Also working out seems to change your face shape a decent amount, maybe from the testosterone boost promoting outward growth. So even if you have awful genetics and bone structure, give working out a try. Don't drink any soft drinks because they cause acne flare ups bad. For skincare I just shave every three days, wash my face in morning and evening, and at night use cetaphil moisturizer overnight

I would say I have a solid 8/10 face now
I'm five foot six now 155 pounds with decent physique
yes I am white, red hair/ blue eyes

No I don't feel like chad but I can say I am confident and happy with how I look, which is most important. even though I am a manlet I still get regular female attention, so I guess there is some hope for us shorties. Left a shit ton out but would love to discuss with you all and help you all out.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and je3oe
I'm sorry op but at 5 foot 4 to 5 6 there is nothing we can do for you.

I was at some motivational talk event and when the host was asked about height he said get lifts.
Then we heard some awkward giggles.
And that was it.

• +1
I'm sorry op but at 5 foot 4 to 5 6 there is nothing we can do for you.

I was at some motivational talk event and when the host was asked about height he said get lifts.
Then we heard some awkward giggles.
And that was it.

OP never asked for advice related to his height.
Puberty defininely had something to do with it. I probably didn't fully hit puberty till fifteen. Would like to PM a face pic for you to judge but have worries about getting doxxed
You can send it. I’ve never doxxed anyone. I’m quite an old poster in Incels site and many users have sent me their pic. But if you don’t feel ok then I can understand, no issues.

• +1
[QUOTE="11gaijin, post: 839, me

You can send it. I’ve never doxxed anyone. I’m quite an old poster in Incels site and many users have sent me their pic. But if you don’t feel ok then I can understand, no issues.[/QUOTE]
it won't let me start a conversation with you on here cause I don't have any rep. Start one with me

• +1
[QUOTE="11gaijin, post: 839, me

You can send it. I’ve never doxxed anyone. I’m quite an old poster in Incels site and many users have sent me their pic. But if you don’t feel ok then I can understand, no issues.
it won't let me start a conversation with you on here cause I don't have any rep. Start one with me[/QUOTE]
done

• +1
chewing big wads of gum works wonders for your face
What kind of gum did you chew exactly? Just regular gum, eh? Mastic gum from Chios and Falim gum can certainly do wonders to your jaw.

• +1
What kind of gum did you chew exactly? Just regular gum, eh? Mastic gum from Chios and Falim gum can certainly do wonders to your jaw.
I chewed double bubble in big wads.

• +1
when will people learn that personal stories are no evidence for any shit working, especially when its sb in puberty
but gotta do everything for the attention right

• +1
"5'6" "Ascended"

Unless you live in Indonesia you're still faaakkhdd.

• +1
"5'6" "Ascended"

Unless you live in Indonesia you're still faaakkhdd.
Yeah fucked against dating tall girls. Dude my whole life has been a heightpill there is ing I can reasonably do about my height. Wearing lifts is a such a cope too. I just date girls that are either my height or below, yes I wish I was taller but when I've been short my whole so if a girl isn't fine with my height she has the perfect choice not to be around me. Also face is most important so if you have doubts about my ascension just cause i'm short then ask 11gaijin.
Also "red hair". No way OP ascended jfl
When has red hair been viewed as exclusively an unattractive trait? It doesn't negatively affect my SMV at all. It's a unique haircolor and I actually get complemented for it.

Last edited:
  • +1
Huge larp

• +1
Interesting you have managed to ascend despite your height which many would claim is a death sentence. How often do you get female attention and what is the quality of girls?

• +1
>no fap works broooo

LARP

• +1
Interesting you have managed to ascend despite your height which many would claim is a death sentence. How often do you get female attention and what is the quality of girls?
Depends where I am. If I'm at the grocery store maybe one girl around my age shows some IOI's or stares. the girls range probably from 3/10 to 7/10 in attractiveness. Almost all girls treat me nice and don't look at me with disgust. Most girls that show interest are around my height though.

• +1
Depends where I am. If I'm at the grocery store maybe one girl around my age shows some IOI's or stares. the girls range probably from 3/10 to 7/10 in attractiveness. Almost all girls treat me nice and don't look at me with disgust. Most girls that show interest are around my height though.
I forgot to ask, have you had a gf so far or have one right now?

• +1
I forgot to ask, have you had a gf so far or have one right now?
Never had an actual GF so far, but am about to start dating a girl from my church.

• +1
OP never asked for advice related to his height.

Hey man, new 20 year old on this forum. Can I get in touch with you over PM? Need some advice and directionality. Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.

brb using imagination

five foot four babyfaced skinnyfat manlet

Yea no ascension ever for you. JFL YOU ARE MANLET EVEN COMPARED TO CURRY HEIGHT
Hey man, new 20 year old on this forum. Can I get in touch with you over PM? Need some advice and directionality. Thank you so much and hope to hear from you soon.
He roped