I have an uneven face [morph request]

Deleted member 773

Deleted member 773

Looksmaxxing is COPE! (RIP 1-5-19 - 2-17-21)
One thing that’s always bothered me is how my right side of my face looks confident and cocky while my left side looks like I’m prey about to be eaten. First pic is right, second is left.
41D07916 93A2 4D7A BA52 F27DB2989DBE
583A1D17 4B0F 4429 BCFC BD53264D0EE0

Can you pinpoint what it is that causes this? I think it’s my jaw, my left jaw feels weak and fragile while my right feels much thicker and even has some muscle on it. Really makes me realize how important bones are. If I had two left faces, I’d be incel that has his face break during battle, but if I had two rights, I’d be much better off. If someone could create a morph to make my left side look more like my right that’d be great.

I’d say the entire left side of my body is weak and shitty. Besides the face, I have many deformities due to scoliosis, but I had it surgically corrected. The deformities remain though, like my uneven shoulder on the left, my rib sticking out, my pec insertion being worse on the left, and my right leg actually being slightly longer. I know for a fact that it’s my dad giving me these incel genes. He’s so fucking ugly and bald only got married because he’s 6’4 and fat. My mom is a big mouthed Italian American stacy on the other hand.

Last edited: