I have ascended but I dont care about sex

i havent ascended and already dont care about sex
i just want ltr and to be close to ... her.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how much of an impact did BFR have on your cheeks? Also wouldn't the fat just return within weeks?
No the fat is permanently removed and never comes back, but it also never goes away if you donr get it removed
The real blackpill to be gleamed

See. It's this line of thinking that's fundementaly flawed. And also has the potential to drive someone to madness. STOP trying to compete with bitches' smv. It just doesn't work that way. Even averagish/pretty girls, will still be in MUCH more demand then you ever will and can get a quick fuck or new relationship with much more ease (if they want that) . They will also receive much more postive attention and validation for merely existing as well.

Sad fact but it's just reality. And it's down to biology. Dick is just not worth that much. The only men that perhaps are on the same demand as most young women are very good looking,rich, and high social status men.

Instead. You should take solice in the fact that you've significantly improved,can walk a little taller, and find a bangable cuddle buddy without too much effort.

Just my 2cents.

I appreciate your input brother

However let me just say
1. The amount of female validation I get as of right now is plenty enough to make me happy. In fact i am happy every single day, i wake up happy and I have pretty much no stress my only gripe in life is I want to be 6'2

2. I just want to get shredded and get a lip lift so I can mog everybody I know IRL, plus the fact that Im so close to PSL 6 I might as well go all the way since its right there, no rush tho

Last edited:
  • +1
Look at Arnolds jaw before / after steroid use

You are in denial if you think thats a natural jaw growth
I don't know if bodybuilders were already using HGH back in the day. Also don't forget that Arnold was just 17 yo in the before pictures, not completely developed. His face is much leaner in the after picture which gives the illusion of a bigger, sharper jaw. Then there is masseter hypertrophy; bodybuilders are constantly eating and it's very common for them to chew lots of gum during cutting phases, to curb appetite. Arnold did this too. I can be wrong but I still don't believe that exogenous androgens have much impact on normogonadic teens/men.

• +1
Reactions: a1phenohorriblebones, Deleted member 6401, Mediocre Normalfag and 1 other person
I don't know if bodybuilders were already using HGH back in the day. Also don't forget that Arnold was just 17 yo in the before pictures, not completely developed. His face is much leaner in the after picture which gives the illusion of a bigger, sharper jaw. Then there is masseter hypertrophy; bodybuilders are constantly eating and it's very common for them to chew lots of gum during cutting phases, to curb appetite. Arnold did this too. I can be wrong but I still don't believe that exogenous androgens have much impact on normogonadic teens/men.
simple

puberty - 17 to 20 face grows a lot

roids - he blasted them

masseter - ate a lot of food so his jaw muscle was big

• +1
Reactions: CrazyFitLover and Deleted member 6401
The real blackpill to be gleamed

See. It's this line of thinking that's fundementaly flawed. And also has the potential to drive someone to madness. STOP trying to compete with bitches' smv. It just doesn't work that way. Even averagish/pretty girls, will still be in MUCH more demand then you ever will and can get a quick fuck or new relationship with much more ease (if they want that) . They will also receive much more postive attention and validation for merely existing as well.

Sad fact but it's just reality. And it's down to biology. Dick is just not worth that much. The only men that perhaps are on the same demand as most young women are very good looking,rich, and high social status men.

Instead. You should take solice in the fact that you've significantly improved,can walk a little taller, and find a bangable cuddle buddy without too much effort.

Just my 2cents.
legit, even if you ascend to gigachad, you’ll have 1% of the SMV of the female equivalent

you need all 3: looks money and status if your goal is to become as in demand as a hot female

• +1
good job achieving this, well deserved

are u planning to be disrespectful to woman that didnt want you before but want you now? if you have the chance?
or are you not about that

I already went thru that phase

The first time I had my jawline women were staring at me and approaching me like crazy at the gym, women would constantly bump into me or ask me if I was using a machine I clearly wasnt

I was so fucking pissed about the blackpill being true and how women treated me in the past I would just give them death stares and fucking not say a word and they were scared LOL

But then I lost my jawline for like a year ( CUZ I GAINED 10 POUNDS LIKE A STUPID FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT ) and women went back to not giving a fuck about me until now I got my jaw back but fucking quarantine is keeping foids from interacting with me IRL only stupid Tinder and Bumble hoes for now

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and homesick