I have been triggering my therapist for the past 3 months

Deleted member 10413

Deleted member 10413

🌸🌼❤️✨👑✨❤️🌼🌸
The current therapist I have is one of those "optimistic about everything people"

Now I am a very closed off person irl (I have never had a real family or friends)
and after talking to her for over three months and making zero progress on anything she finally asked me in this session what I thought my relationship was with her
and I said nonexistent

She has been trying to build rapport with me since session one and it hasn't really worked and I think that after 3 months of failure shes finally starting to get annoyed

In sessions the majority of the time spent is just awkward silence. She also has been pestering me every session about playing these board games with her but I never agree.

Honestly my emotions are completely suppressed so if I was capable of feeling bad for her then I might at this point

Not really sure how to continue

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Effortless, Deleted member 8771 and 12 others
Wait why are you going to therapy if you hate your therapist? Is someone forcing you to go?

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, mogstar, SubhumanCurrycel and 3 others
what board games ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
what board games ?
Board games are a good way to build rapport and look at someones emotional development so thats why she keeps trying to get me to play with her

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 5694, everythingisacope and 2 others
she gets paid for this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: diggbicc, turkproducer, sytyl and 1 other person
just coom™

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, skull_mogger, SubhumanCurrycel and 1 other person
Wait why are you going to therapy if you hate your therapist? Is someone forcing you to go?
I have a pretty large amount of childhood trauma in my past and have no emotional support system so that's why I am going
(I'm 17 btw)

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Growth Plate, Effortless and 7 others
What u going to therapy for?

Edit: nvm u answered my question the same time I posted this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10413
Jfl at females doing anything other than menial tasks. People actually think females have the capability to critically think about a person’s mental state and improve it. Are your parents forcing you to go to a therapist?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ItsOver.com, AsGoodAsItGets, Deleted member 8771 and 8 others
Jfl at females doing anything other than menial tasks. People actually think females have the capability to critically thibk about a person’s mental state and improve it. Are your parents forcing you to go to a therapist?
My dad is but he is my adopted dad and I have only known him for a few years

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Baldingman1998 and SkinjobCatastrophe
I have a pretty large amount of childhood trauma in my past and have no emotional support system so that's why I am going
(I'm 17 btw)
Lots of normies throw around the word trauma like it's nothing I hope u is ded srs and not an edgy 14yro Billie eilish fan like @Chad1212

Why are u actually going to therapy tho like how has the trauma affected u?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 8771 and Deleted member 6403
So how does a usual session go? She justs asks some question and then you reapond and she doesnt know what to say so its just awkward silence? I feel like the board games wouldnt be too bad just to kill time

So how does a usual session go? She justs asks some question and then you reapond and she doesnt know what to say so its just awkward silence? I feel like the board games wouldnt be too bad just to kill time
Basically just sit there and I occasionally say "The weather" and sometimes she tries to start a conversation about current events but after doing this for 3 months every session is really boring and going no were

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com, Deleted member 6403 and SkinjobCatastrophe
Lots of normies throw around the word trauma like it's nothing I hope u is ded srs and not an edgy 14yro Billie eilish fan like @Chad1212

Why are u actually going to therapy tho like how has the trauma affected u?
I have dissociated from my emotions. I am barely capable of feeling emotions.

• +1
Reactions: ItsOver.com and turkproducer
what board games ?
who is this beautiful north atlantid stacey

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 5189
I have dissociated from my emotions. I am barely capable of feeling emotions.
So what do u think the therapist can do about that?

@Grimba nigga just don't go den jfl, wierd edgy ass. "muh muh guh I'm cold to my therapist". She's just doing her job and doesn't gaf about u jfl

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, ItsOver.com, AsGoodAsItGets and 3 others
So what do u think the therapist can do about that?
Help me process my emotions

The problem is that I have no emotional support system outside of therapy so if I did try to process them I would probably kill myself

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
Help me process my emotions

The problem is that I have no emotional support system outside of therapy so if I did try to process them I would probably kill myself
Just play the board games with her mayn truss me. Rapport is genuinely an important thing.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403 and Deleted member 10413
Why would you agree to therapy

get adopted by @Baldingman1998

• So Sad
Reactions: Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10413
The current therapist I have is one of those "optimistic about everything people"

Now I am a very closed off person irl (I have never had a real family or friends)
and after talking to her for over three months and making zero progress on anything she finally asked me in this session what I thought my relationship was with her
and I said nonexistent

She has been trying to build rapport with me since session one and it hasn't really worked and I think that after 3 months of failure shes finally starting to get annoyed

In sessions the majority of the time spent is just awkward silence. She also has been pestering me every session about playing these board games with her but I never agree.

Honestly my emotions are completely suppressed so if I was capable of feeling bad for her then I might at this point

Mogs me.
Mine just wanted to get rid of me asap and it just never went anywhere. Felt like she hated me and didn't even bother understanding me or even listening to anything I said.
Wish she'd play board games with me...
Why is every thread makes me so depressed here. Why did I even come back.
Just wish I had somebody to be close to.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: St. Wristcel, Baldingman1998 and Deleted member 10413
Some real advice: dont touch your phone for the next month. U will multiply ur crippling mental illness the more u associate with people in ur situation.

give up , on others. Be alone in ur thoughts and ur actions. Stop venting here or reddit or in games or anime .

be alone. And u will find ur answer

• +1
Reactions: Clark69

and I said nonexistent

Ask her to give you joi.
No srs change therapist. She should’ve been able to build rapport with you. You’re not feeling her, change her.

She isn’t able to build rapport with you because she comes across optimistic abiut everything. And youre (safe to assume) not. She is not able to come to equal footing with you to carry you tk promised land. You meed someone more like you (or acts so) and then carries you to better place. Gl

some therapists on .me

and I said nonexistent

Create a joker alter ego and make her your Harley Quinn. Also what is your MBTI and enneagram

Create a joker alter ego and make her your Harley Quinn. Also what is your MBTI and enneagram
Tease her and Challenge her bluepilled wordwiev. Make her join The dark side

Remember that if you were Chad she'd offer to blow you to cheer you up. Tell her next time that the only thing that can mentally "fix" you is her lips around your meat stick and ask her if she's game.