I have best physique here prove other wise also rate my side profile

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee
The girls I’ve been with I can guarantee slept with me because of my body. My face is bad they even fucking flat out told me my face doesn’t match the rest.. just curious on what you guys rate my side profile i don’t feel comfortable showing entire face yet lolz

Physique: (apparently I’m not natty by some guy on here haha almost 2 years working out):

Side profile (literally just took it quick without frauding as you guys say and with shit lighting.)

Attachments

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
Post better pic of your physique if you wanna get it rated, your side seems average or bit below imo.

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Klaatu...verata....nigger
The girls I’ve been with I can guarantee slept with me because of my body. My face is bad they even fucking flat out told me my face doesn’t match the rest.. just curious on what you guys rate my side profile i don’t feel comfortable showing entire face yet lolz

Physique: (apparently I’m not natty by some guy on here haha almost 2 years working out):

Side profile (literally just took it quick without frauding as you guys say and with shit lighting.)
what are you measurements?

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Post better pic of your physique if you wanna get it rated, your side seems average or bit below imo.
How is this avg, average person is not gymcelled like this.
@OP you have good physique but it doesn't matter it's all about the face. What's your height btw?

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
OP you have good physique but it doesn't matter it's all about the face.
Ur srs retarded? I didn't say that his physique is average.

Sc22

Sc22

Banned
Ur srs retarded? I didn't say that his physique is average.
"side looks avg or a bit below" lmao no it doesn't. It looks far above average. You are underrating everyone on here because you are a miserable jealous incel PSL 1.

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee
What do you mean? Those are my best pics atm. I have some pics of me when I was bulking. Which one is it average or below. And judgin from the side what would I need to fix
what are you measurements?
I’ve measured everything in my body because of this site lol what measurements do you want?
Good physique but @Deltoid mogs you
Post pic of his physique

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

What do you mean? Those are my best pics atm. I have some pics of me when I was bulking. Which one is it average or below. And judgin from the side what would I need to fix

I’ve measured everything in my body because of this site lol what measurements do you want?
bf%, height, weight, bideltoid, chest,biceps,waist

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee
@OP you have good physique but it doesn't matter it's all about the face. What's your height btw?
I’m 5ft 9 what do you mean I’m below average in face if that’s the case what should I fix?

androidcel

androidcel

Banned
"side looks avg or a bit below" lmao no it doesn't. It looks far above average. You are underrating everyone on here because you are a miserable jealous incel PSL 1.
Im not, his side profile is average because he has bad browridge, recessed upper part of maxilla, hooked nose.

Post pic of his physique
Take pic like a this
jeffseid.jpg

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee
bf%, height, weight, bideltoid, chest,biceps,waist
Body fat: scale and trainer says around 9-10 percent

Height: 5ft 9

Bideltoid: 19

Weight: atm I’m 155 due to me cutting down.

Biceps:atm 14.75

Waist: 29.5

Chest: fuck i forgot to measure this haha
Im not, his side profile is average because he has bad browridge, recessed upper part of maxilla, hooked nose.

Take pic like a thisView attachment 17043
Oh ok. It’s 4:30 am atm lol will do later room mates are awake with their friends. What do you rate me? 1-10 just from the side profile that is and what should I do to fix those things thanks.

battlefieldincel

battlefieldincel

PhD in LDARing.
Post the front of your face too.

androidcel

androidcel

Banned

Oh ok. It’s 4:30 am atm lol will do later room mates are awake with their friends. What do you rate me? 1-10 just from the side profile that is and what should I do to fix those things thanks.
profile 4-5 but physique is like a 7-8/10

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee
Post the front of your face too.
Idk maybe one day. I feel uncomfortable posting it here. I think I’m plain average but when I post it I’d want your guys honesty.
profile 4-5 but physique is like a 7-8/10
1-10 what number is average? Also what should I doto fix the problems you’ve stated?
Lol he’s enhanced tho that don’t count. Tell him to hop off so we can actually compare jk jk. Good insertions but again not natty. Unless I join the dark side then we can maybe compare. What’s his height?

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee

Take pic like a thisView attachment 17043
I was scrolling thru my photos and found a decent front pic not a good angle this was during the middle of my bulk around a 8-9 months ago I was so bloated and watery then lol fuck bulking fell for that shit.
FB90D0A8-91EC-4713-8F4C-1C6AB68485DD.jpeg
crazy how getting lean makes you look so much better and a bit bigger.

shitskincurry

shitskincurry

aharth malanday fan
well his side profile isn't great but yeah above average, not far above though

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
Idk maybe one day. I feel uncomfortable posting it here. I think I’m plain average but when I post it I’d want your guys honesty.

1-10 what number is average? Also what should I doto fix the problems you’ve stated?

Lol he’s enhanced tho that don’t count. Tell him to hop off so we can actually compare jk jk. Good insertions but again not natty. Unless I join the dark side then we can maybe compare. What’s his height?
He’s natty he’s 5’9

Deltoid

Deltoid

Knowledgable
Good physique but not the best on the forum. Keep at it homie.

Kenma

Kenma

Terran
Face at side profile is 4/10

Fat cunt

Fat cunt

Knowledgable
H

How tall are u?

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee
He’s natty he’s 5’9
He looks 6ft 2 lol also he’s not natty unless he was training for 6+ years. I spot a user easily unless he frauded pic with angle,pump,filter etc. if natty he should hop on gear and compete then imagine how much more bigger and leaner he’d get

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

wtf i mog you in every way except for the waist i'm 32 JFL, started gym a week ago

FatmanO

FatmanO

Gymmaxxer

Nice pyshique how long have you been lifting and are you still an incel

dogtown

dogtown

virgin
He looks 6ft 2 lol also he’s not natty unless he was training for 6+ years. I spot a user easily unless he frauded pic with angle,pump,filter etc. if natty he should hop on gear and compete then imagine how much more bigger and leaner he’d get
He’s been training for longer than that lol, stop coping you got mogged

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee
wtf i mog you in every way except for the waist i'm 32 JFL, started gym a week ago
Well idk what to say haha. Good genetics you have .also Your a grown man tho. Post your measurements and physique pics. I’m not even close to potential.

HailToTheKing

HailToTheKing

Well idk what to say haha. Good genetics you have .also Your a grown man tho. Post your measurements and physique pics. I’m not even close to potential.
i'm 16 growth plates still haven't fully closed yet

J

Jeffbrah96

Trainee
Nice pyshique how long have you been lifting and are you still an incel
Almost 2 years mainly calisthenics and weighted calisthenics also do one day of squat bench and deadlift 1 rep maxes once a month. What does incel really mean? Isn’t someone who’s never had sex? My laycount is 9. No long term relationship because I couldn’t do it due to school. Pretty much go out with fiends everyday to gym,skate, and other typical shit. I mainly found this site to improve upon. Hence the name looksmax lol. Not incel.com.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)