I have best physique here prove other wise also rate my side profile

J

Jeffbrah96

Iron
The girls I’ve been with I can guarantee slept with me because of my body. My face is bad they even fucking flat out told me my face doesn’t match the rest.. just curious on what you guys rate my side profile i don’t feel comfortable showing entire face yet lolz

Physique: (apparently I’m not natty by some guy on here haha almost 2 years working out):

Side profile (literally just took it quick without frauding as you guys say and with shit lighting.)

Attachments

• 9BB5FB33-E6F7-4DAE-AE9B-2F12D12129A9.jpeg
    9BB5FB33-E6F7-4DAE-AE9B-2F12D12129A9.jpeg
    130.9 KB · Views: 306
  • 9D59C01B-E572-4002-8268-7F28FA55316D.jpeg
    9D59C01B-E572-4002-8268-7F28FA55316D.jpeg
    117.5 KB · Views: 342
  • E788FC7E-B7E3-4DF4-AAAE-2F399B4EAE12.jpeg
    E788FC7E-B7E3-4DF4-AAAE-2F399B4EAE12.jpeg
    136.1 KB · Views: 338
Post better pic of your physique if you wanna get it rated, your side seems average or bit below imo.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
The girls I’ve been with I can guarantee slept with me because of my body. My face is bad they even fucking flat out told me my face doesn’t match the rest.. just curious on what you guys rate my side profile i don’t feel comfortable showing entire face yet lolz

Physique: (apparently I’m not natty by some guy on here haha almost 2 years working out):

Side profile (literally just took it quick without frauding as you guys say and with shit lighting.)
what are you measurements?

Good physique but @Deltoid mogs you

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, mojopin, GenericChad1444 and 9 others
Post better pic of your physique if you wanna get it rated, your side seems average or bit below imo.
How is this avg, average person is not gymcelled like this.
@OP you have good physique but it doesn't matter it's all about the face. What's your height btw?

OP you have good physique but it doesn't matter it's all about the face.
Ur srs retarded? I didn't say that his physique is average.

Ur srs retarded? I didn't say that his physique is average.
"side looks avg or a bit below" lmao no it doesn't. It looks far above average. You are underrating everyone on here because you are a miserable jealous incel PSL 1.

What do you mean? Those are my best pics atm. I have some pics of me when I was bulking. Which one is it average or below. And judgin from the side what would I need to fix
what are you measurements?

I’ve measured everything in my body because of this site lol what measurements do you want?
Good physique but @Deltoid mogs you
Post pic of his physique

What do you mean? Those are my best pics atm. I have some pics of me when I was bulking. Which one is it average or below. And judgin from the side what would I need to fix

I’ve measured everything in my body because of this site lol what measurements do you want?
bf%, height, weight, bideltoid, chest,biceps,waist

@OP you have good physique but it doesn't matter it's all about the face. What's your height btw?

I’m 5ft 9 what do you mean I’m below average in face if that’s the case what should I fix?

"side looks avg or a bit below" lmao no it doesn't. It looks far above average. You are underrating everyone on here because you are a miserable jealous incel PSL 1.
Im not, his side profile is average because he has bad browridge, recessed upper part of maxilla, hooked nose.

Post pic of his physique
Take pic like a this
Jeffseid

bf%, height, weight, bideltoid, chest,biceps,waist

Body fat: scale and trainer says around 9-10 percent

Height: 5ft 9

Bideltoid: 19

Weight: atm I’m 155 due to me cutting down.

Biceps:atm 14.75

Waist: 29.5

Chest: fuck i forgot to measure this haha
Im not, his side profile is average because he has bad browridge, recessed upper part of maxilla, hooked nose.

Take pic like a thisView attachment 17043

Oh ok. It’s 4:30 am atm lol will do later room mates are awake with their friends. What do you rate me? 1-10 just from the side profile that is and what should I do to fix those things thanks.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Post the front of your face too.

• +1
Reactions: dogtown

Oh ok. It’s 4:30 am atm lol will do later room mates are awake with their friends. What do you rate me? 1-10 just from the side profile that is and what should I do to fix those things thanks.
profile 4-5 but physique is like a 7-8/10

Post the front of your face too.

Idk maybe one day. I feel uncomfortable posting it here. I think I’m plain average but when I post it I’d want your guys honesty.
profile 4-5 but physique is like a 7-8/10

1-10 what number is average? Also what should I doto fix the problems you’ve stated?

Lol he’s enhanced tho that don’t count. Tell him to hop off so we can actually compare jk jk. Good insertions but again not natty. Unless I join the dark side then we can maybe compare. What’s his height?

Take pic like a thisView attachment 17043

I was scrolling thru my photos and found a decent front pic not a good angle this was during the middle of my bulk around a 8-9 months ago I was so bloated and watery then lol fuck bulking fell for that shit.
FB90D0A8 91EC 4713 8F4C 1C6AB68485DD
crazy how getting lean makes you look so much better and a bit bigger.

well his side profile isn't great but yeah above average, not far above though

Idk maybe one day. I feel uncomfortable posting it here. I think I’m plain average but when I post it I’d want your guys honesty.

1-10 what number is average? Also what should I doto fix the problems you’ve stated?

Lol he’s enhanced tho that don’t count. Tell him to hop off so we can actually compare jk jk. Good insertions but again not natty. Unless I join the dark side then we can maybe compare. What’s his height?

He’s natty he’s 5’9

Good physique but not the best on the forum. Keep at it homie.

• +1
Reactions: mojopin
Face at side profile is 4/10

H

How tall are u?

He’s natty he’s 5’9

He looks 6ft 2 lol also he’s not natty unless he was training for 6+ years. I spot a user easily unless he frauded pic with angle,pump,filter etc. if natty he should hop on gear and compete then imagine how much more bigger and leaner he’d get

wtf i mog you in every way except for the waist i'm 32 JFL, started gym a week ago

Nice pyshique how long have you been lifting and are you still an incel

He looks 6ft 2 lol also he’s not natty unless he was training for 6+ years. I spot a user easily unless he frauded pic with angle,pump,filter etc. if natty he should hop on gear and compete then imagine how much more bigger and leaner he’d get

He’s been training for longer than that lol, stop coping you got mogged

wtf i mog you in every way except for the waist i'm 32 JFL, started gym a week ago

Well idk what to say haha. Good genetics you have .also Your a grown man tho. Post your measurements and physique pics. I’m not even close to potential.

Well idk what to say haha. Good genetics you have .also Your a grown man tho. Post your measurements and physique pics. I’m not even close to potential.
i'm 16 growth plates still haven't fully closed yet

nah bro arcbrah got better.
ApLE2ei

Archbrahsmokingduckface

• +1
Reactions: looksmaxxtocope, androidcel, FatmanO and 2 others

Almost 2 years mainly calisthenics and weighted calisthenics also do one day of squat bench and deadlift 1 rep maxes once a month. What does incel really mean? Isn’t someone who’s never had sex? My laycount is 9. No long term relationship because I couldn’t do it due to school. Pretty much go out with fiends everyday to gym,skate, and other typical shit. I mainly found this site to improve upon. Hence the name looksmax lol. Not incel.com.

that ipads hella gay tho

He’s been training for longer than that lol, stop coping you got mogged

Well then he has done a great fucking job. Coping? I never coped except when my pets died. I got mogged because he’s been training longer than I have. I’m barely 2 years in.

hoe are u asking that when he literally wrote : The girls I’ve been with I can guarantee slept with me because of my body

Well then he has done a great fucking job. Coping? I never coped except when my pets died. I got mogged because he’s been training longer than I have. I’m barely 2 years in.

Yeah but face > body, so don’t expect to out slay him till you get a above average face
hoe are u asking that when he literally wrote : The girls I’ve been with I can guarantee slept with me because of my body
:feelskek:

i'm 16 growth plates still haven't fully closed yet

Oh wow I thought you said “I’m 32” lol I read that wrong. Do U have and physique pics? And what are your measurements atm? My measurements are average but my skull/head is above average I have a head of someone who’s 6ft. My friends skull is smaller than Mine he’s 6ft 1. It looked weird in photo noticing it haha.

Who’s that and what do you mean? Got better physique? Lol I don’t think he works out tbh. But he looks decent. If he did workout he’d improve alot especially neck.
that ipads hella gay tho

Haha It’s my sisters . iPhone camera glitching too much from going into sauna a lot.
Yeah but face > body, so don’t expect to out slay him till you get a above average face

:feelskek:

I know bro. How would I go about getting an above average face?

Last edited:
well developed body but plenty of people here including me framemog you

You need to post better pictures of your face tbh, a video is ideal

Did not read that lol

looking good (nohomo)

Hahahahah @Deltoid mogs the fuck out of u bro

Post measurements and pics otherwise I don’t believe.
23+” Bideltoid, 30” Waist, 6’3, only 16 years old.
EAE21024 A6A6 4BDD BCEB 9BCC02911092

@Nibba mogged? mogged.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, androidcel and HailToTheKing