I have best physique here prove other wise also rate my side profile

I think I mog u

and fitness is not even my job lmao

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, RedPilledStemcel, androidcel and 2 others
Made all the gains within the first 2 1/2 years. Natural. Was a professional athlete (track and field). I still maintain the exact same physique at 32

Made all the gains within the first 2 1/2 years. Natural. Was a professional athlete (track and field). I still maintain the exact same physique at 32
noice

23+” Bideltoid, 30” Waist, 6’3, only 16 years old. View attachment 17278
@Nibba mogged? mogged.

Nice man. Do u have front pics?
I think I mog u

Nice. I don’t do weights only calisthenics so I might get bigger doing bodybuilding stuff thinking about using test e and anavar too. I workout 4-5 times a week only for 45 min tho I got to start doing more compound movements. Are on anabaolics? Have you ever done them? What’s you’re measurements?

Never used anabolics in my life. AAS for people who know they don't have the right genetics (bone structure/frame/insertions/propensity to leanness/strength) to achieve a good physique or people who intend to make money off of their physique/sport. Have seen countless bros in the gym who take AAS and look worse than me, must feel terrible

Last edited:
Never used anabolics in my life. AAS for people who know they don't have the right genetics (bone structure/frame/insertions/propensity to leanness/strength) to achieve a good physique or people who intend to make money off of their physique/sport. Have seen countless bros in the gym who take AAS and look worse than me, must feel terrible
there are also plenty of people who take AAS who have 10x better genetics than you just to mog you even harder

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147

Interesting would you ever use? And do you think aas would benefit from a physique standpoint?

I would never use because I have reached my physique and strength standards I have aspired to as a natural. Why would I take unnecessary risks?
And yes of course AAS help you build muscle and maintain leanness. What kind of question is that? But be willing to accept some risks as well. Up to you really. With this physique you see I slay more girls than there are days in the week, so I really doubt me hopping on steroids would make a difference in my quality of life.
yes it is, i frame mog you and im a child LMFAO
Said the guy with no pics whatsoever :))... Good luck on being on TRT for the rest of your life if you started using as a teen :)

Just saw the pic - this must be a joke, at least you are a funny guy :)

Deltoid has a good physique tho, respect

Imma blast roids, because I don't feel like waiting 1-2 1/2 years for a good physique. I have been lifting on and off since I was 17, but have never made noticeable gains. Idgaf about this whole natty thing.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Imma blast roids, because I don't feel like waiting 1-2 1/2 years for a good physique. I have been lifting on and off since I was 17, but have never made noticeable gains. Idgaf about this whole natty thing.
Hair loss will mess u up with roids also might get acne and skin inflammation not worth it tbh if u can wait a bit and get it naturally

A huge number of gym goers cannot achieve an aesthetic physique staying natural. Its not just a matter of patience. Same thing for AAS users, a good portion of them cannot achieve the physiques of certain naturals. Genetics is a bitch

A huge number of gym goers cannot achieve an aesthetic physique staying natural. Its not just a matter of patience. Same thing for AAS users, a good portion of them cannot achieve the physiques of certain naturals. Genetics is a bitch
Everyone in my family (dad and uncles) are all around 6', 200 lbs, and wide shoulders. Only me and my brother are 160 lbs. However, my brother looks better because he is 5'9 @ 160 and I am 6'2 @ 160. Maybe I have a medical issue, or I am not eating enough. I simply did not see a lot of improvement in the gym even after 6 months, and it caused me to lose motivation and be inconsistent because I thought it was useless.

My last hope is on the roids that are coming in soon.
Hair loss will mess u up with roids also might get acne and skin inflammation not worth it tbh if u can wait a bit and get it naturally
It is only a 15 week cycle and I have body acne since I was 14. It has gone away for the most part, but I still have the scars.

You don't have have a medical issue per se. Just a naturally low appetite (there is an intricate circuitry governing appetitie mainly via the gut-hypothalmic axis) and low baseline levels of muscle mass and/or poor response to resistance training. There is nothing medically wrong with you most likely. You can hop on steroids if you want (don't recommend) but it is completely retarded if you do it while you are a teen. Be warned :)

• +1
Reactions: mojopin and Deleted member 206
I think I mog u

Mirin hard ngl, how long you have lifting for? Didn't you were sprinter too?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
You don't have have a medical issue per se. Just a naturally low appetite (there is an intricate circuitry governing appetitie mainly via the gut-hypothalmic axis) and low baseline levels of muscle mass and/or poor response to resistance training. There is nothing medically wrong with you most likely. You can hop on steroids if you want (don't recommend) but it is completely retarded if you do it while you are a teen. Be warned :)
Already put down $250 on them, no turning back. Also, I am 21. In the meantime, while I wait 3 weeks for the roid, I am gonna get blood work done. Maybe my T level will come back low.

Yeah, i remember that around Christmas you posted some pics and you mentioned you were sprinter. What kind training you nowadays do?

Already put down $250 on them, no turning back. Also, I am 21. In the meantime, while I wait 3 weeks for the roid, I am gonna get blood work done. Maybe my T level will come back low.
have you gotten tested b4?

Nope.
I'm thinking it might be a thyroid issue, as this can weight loss/gain. I came to this conclusion because along with the weight gain issue, the palms of my hands and soles of my feet always sweat, despite me not being anxious or nervous.

I normally figure the things out myself to get an idea of what I might have before I visit the doctors because I am skeptical of them.

For the past 2-3 years I have had bowel issues and figured something may have been wrong. I got checked back in December and it turns out I had an adenoma polyp (precancer) and had it removed. So, I am pretty good about catching things.

Last edited:
I would never use because I have reached my physique and strength standards I have aspired to as a natural. Why would I take unnecessary risks?
And yes of course AAS help you build muscle and maintain leanness. What kind of question is that? But be willing to accept some risks as well. Up to you really. With this physique you see I slay more girls than there are days in the week, so I really doubt me hopping on steroids would make a difference in my quality of life.

Said the guy with no pics whatsoever :))... Good luck on being on TRT for the rest of your life if you started using as a teen :)

Why would anyone not want to be on TRT ????

If my doc wont perscribe me TRT by 35 I'm getting on TRT myself.

And don't tell me I have low T-levels I got tested 4 months after a cycle and it came back as 885ng/dl.

Yeah, I use roids, Yeah you mog me. But Im gonna overtake you within 2 years.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and ZyzzReincarnate
Why would anyone not want to be on TRT ????

If my doc wont perscribe me TRT by 35 I'm getting on TRT myself.

And don't tell me I have low T-levels I got tested 4 months after a cycle and it came back as 885ng/dl.

Yeah, I use roids, Yeah you mog me. But Im gonna overtake you within 2 years.

At the end of the day, taking steroids is a personal decision. I was only pointing out two things - 1) its stupid to hop on steroids in your teenage years,

2) hopping on steroids for recreational purposes would personally destroy my self esteem (feelings of inadequacy, incompetence,) for the simple reason I would have to admit to myself subconsciously I have to take artificial male hormones to achieve (potentially?) what other men achieve naturally in an area as primal and masculine as strength, performance, muscle, aesthetics.

On your other question simple measurements of Testosterone levels can't explain this variability, its sensitivity to androgens and a whole host of other super important factors that are not related to T. Whether someone wants to put a needle in their ass every week to have normal testosterone levels for the next 80 years is also a personal decision.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147 and androidcel
Muscle is a big plus, but honnestly if you’re tall and have a decent frame( bones) you will be fine with clothes. So yeah face>body if you’re + 6tall.

Great body bro, but work on your face
Im thé Guy in the bath pic, I have a shit tier body( skinny fat 140lbs for 6.1 tall) but my face is good, so I slay more than any gymaxer. Face> everything

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
Face> everything
Giphy 4

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 611
Nah I’m better
5E7036AE 5823 4900 8CF2 1600981EC2C8
I attract more women with this body then yours

I looked Like that when i was 16 you twink faggot

What happened to @AntiSocial-Fakecel