I have convinced my mom to take me to the doctor FUCKING YES

TheGreatGaminggod

TheGreatGaminggod

This is super vegeta!
I am a 5'3-5'4 16.5 year old African American male and I have sucessfully convinced my mom to take me to the doctor to get my growth hormones checked on the 25th of this month for I can grow taller. When I had a normal checkup somehwere between December and January the doctor told me around 5'6 but he's not too sure and Im am trying to get anywhere above that like 5'11 to 6'2.

I've been using a stack of Niacin, Melatonin, Organic ASHWAGANDHA, and a estrogen blocker to give me more time to grow until I see a doctor.
Im not too sure if this is important but I usually masturabate once everyday but I can refrain from doing it 2 days at a time.

small question but theoreotically if I started HGH treatments in April how tall do you think I could get if I continue using the stack mixed with whater an endrocycologist presrcibes me, my mother is around 5'4.25-5'5 and my father is around 5'8-5'9.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, SeiGun and mojopin
Im not too sure if this is important but I usually masturabate once everyday but I can refrain from doing it 2 days at a time.
too much of a sacrifice buddy boyo

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, androidcel and kobecel
Are you sure they're gonna prescribe you anything

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel, RichardSpencel and kobecel
What estrogen blocker? It's some herbal bullshit isn't it?

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome and kobecel
too much of a sacrifice buddy boyo
I really cant stop myself bro
freaked out my parents and told them that if I was 5’3, I pull a Bruce Jenner since I have the perfect height for it

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: damber300, left2die, fobos and 9 others
freaked out my parents and told them that if I was 5’3, I pull a Bruce Jenner since I have the perfect height for it
Lmafo good job boyo

What estrogen blocker? It's some herbal bullshit isn't it?
Aromasin would be good right? I've heard that or letrozole used for HGH treatment to delay ossification

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome
Aromasin would be good right? I've heard that or letrozole used for HGH treatment to delay ossification
Yeah aromasin would be best. Much more expensive then letrozole though.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel
Yeah aromasin would be best. Much more expensive then letrozole though.
Letrozole yielded higher results in research. Sides are fucking hell tho.
AndroSurge, search it up

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, dodt, jefferson and 1 other person
jerking off is hurting you also. You lose nutrition and test.

lmao they fucking have to; 5'4 at 16 counts as clinically short... I hope

5'3 might tho

and if you will find out that nothing is wrong?

It doesn't for most doctors
What the fuck is your name you weird motherfucker.

Also op you are like 4 percentile height or something so there is a chance but its usually for people who will end up shorter than 97 percent of people and gh deficient kids

• JFL
Reactions: dodt
Everyone should be offered help to reach 6', what the fuck is this shit?

• +1
Reactions: Stingray

Also op you are like 4 percentile height or something so there is a chance but its usually for people who will end up shorter than 97 percent of people and gh deficient kids
He can do heavy squats and stay up all night to compress his spine as much as possible lol.

I thought title said I convinced my mom to fuck JFL

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall, androidcel, Extra Chromosome and 1 other person
Everyone should be offered help to reach 6', what the fuck is this shit?
If they decide to not give you max HGH asap, do this: steal one of your mom's credit cards, get online and buy thousands of $$ worth of bitcoin. Use that to order as much HGH as you can from a reputable site and have it delivered to you at a time when your mom is at work or when you know she won't be home and you will (or alternate address if you have). Get on 20IU per day and 50mg Aromasin. Do not admit that you did it, it will be seen as a pure credit card fraud, as long as you stay quiet and don't have your name associated with any account you'll be fine. If you don't get on HGH you will suffer even more for the rest of your life.

Worst case scenario: You get caught and go to juvenile detention for a while, or your parents ground you or some shit. But you'll have HGH, which you must keep hidden from your totalitarian parents who don't want the best for you.

• +1
Reactions: Extra Chromosome, dodt and SayNoToRotting
Im am trying to get anywhere above that like 5'11 to 6'2.

Why the fuck do you have such high expectations?

• +1
Reactions: Steve bachall and androidcel
Why the fuck do you have such high expectations?
Im just trying to be hopeful, my dads around 5’9 and I think I could be taller than that

• +1
Good luck man

• +1
Reactions: Stingray and Extra Chromosome
5th percentile

she calls herself 5’4.25 but her id says 5’5
Yes hop on it NOW, if you get to 5'8 at least it's amazing. You'll want to stay on it for several years, maybe even until 23 or so. But discuss all this with your doc and don't let him bluepill you with small doses

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Extra Chromosome
don't let him bluepill you with small doses
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Jew him out from GH as much as possible.

Bargain like you are pleading for your life.

If he says take 12 IU then say 15IU, keep raising it till the max boyo.

• Love it
Reactions: dogtown and CupOfCoffee
im sure the doc is gonna be real resisiliant to me since this is his day to day job
Your thought process is fucked.
Stop coming up with excuses to not try ffs

• +1
Reactions: dodt
im sure the doc is gonna be real resisiliant to me since this is his day to day job
if you ever worry about coming across as too weid and aspie just rememeber that 5 months ago- 1 day before I got into mewing- I told my dentist about my concerns like losing lip size and turning into a hooked nosed, recessed maxillacel by getting elastics for overjet curing and about skulls on models jfl.

He must have thought I was a massive faggot.

Last edited:
  • +1
I am a 5'3-5'4 16.5 year old African American male and I have sucessfully convinced my mom to take me to the doctor to get my growth hormones checked on the 25th of this month for I can grow taller. When I had a normal checkup somehwere between December and January the doctor told me around 5'6 but he's not too sure and Im am trying to get anywhere above that like 5'11 to 6'2.

I've been using a stack of Niacin, Melatonin, Organic ASHWAGANDHA, and a estrogen blocker to give me more time to grow until I see a doctor.

small question but theoreotically if I started HGH treatments in April how tall do you think I could get if I continue using the stack mixed with whater an endrocycologist presrcibes me, my mother is around 5'4.25-5'5 and my father is around 5'8-5'9.
you don't need a doctor to check your HGH level. Blood analysis can be done without prescription.
for example I checked my tyroid privately because my family doctor didn't believe I might have tyroid diseases.
and she was right ?

Yeah but it's really bad for your health. I think if you just take a higher dose of aromasin you could get similar results.

useless, get aromasin arimidex or letrozole

I remember when I crashed my estrogen and my shoulders grew like crazy

you don't need a doctor to check your HGH level. Blood analysis can be done without prescription.
for example I checked my tyroid privately because my family doctor didn't believe I might have tyroid diseases.
and she was right ?
I just need be taller than 5’9 and im good bro

• +1
Reactions: RedPilledStemcel
Fucking hero, I wish I could one day convince my mom fuaaaark

5'3 JFL. I am literally a foot taller than you nigga and I am not even tall (6'3 1/16th) barefoot and I get mogged by 25% of dudes in a club.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
5'3 JFL. I am literally a foot taller than you nigga and I am not even tall (6'3 1/16th) barefoot and I get mogged by 25% of dudes in a club.
Nigga, which club do you go to!? Being heightmogged by 1/4th of every male in a club at 6’3 is insane.

Nigga, which club do you go to!? Being heightmogged by 1/4th of every male in a club at 6’3 is insane.
He is on my ignore list but its clear whom u adress that message. He is mentally disabled african male who thinks 6'3 is average height. He is probably not even at that height