I have created tinder for the first time results

Afk

Afk

Iron
as the title says
I have created tinder for the first time due to quarantine I can not go anywhere and tinder gives you the opportunity to change your location to the country you want
I chose as a country Poland is crazy of 20 beautiful I was 1 or 2 ugly
It changes a lot the game from my country to the Nordic countries from what you see
Captura de pantalla 2020 04 06 a las 135410

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Vidyacoper and Deleted member 3043
how much hours?
white. ?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
What is your PSL rating?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
how much hours?
white. ?
Yes i am white
I opened my account on Saturday but my first location was Los Angeles. I don't like it that much, there is too much racial variety and the white ones there seem somewhat operated. I prefer Nordic purity. Real beauty
What is your PSL rating?
no idea bro
I only know that personally I do not value a shit I am very demanding with myself in terms of appearance but the data is there I always find myself in the best I can look

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 3162, Vidyacoper and 1 other person
Wtf are you even talking about bro :feelskek:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 6128
Polish women Fuck Anything and everything expect Polish Men

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Adreyan, Deleted member 6401, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
That’s true lol I’m a lot of polish girls in the uk who will never talk to a polish man

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Rumpelshitskin and Chadeep
Post your pics bro

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 3043
Good looking western white men have it incredibly easy in EE. Believe it or not even easier than ethnics do.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Stingray, Hector and 1 other person
That’s true lol I’m a lot of polish girls in the uk who will never talk to a polish man
I know a few polish women that have said they would never date a polish guy again after dating men from other countries :lul: its over for pietrocels sadly

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Chadeep
I know a few polish women that have said they would never date a polish guy again after dating men from other countries :lul: its over for pietrocels sadly
Poland should just kill its male unborn children, just like china did with women a few decades ago. Would remove a lot of unnecessary suffering in life.

Women could be poland's greatest export product.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Chadeep and Rumpelshitskin
Good looking western white men have it incredibly easy in EE. Believe it or not even easier than ethnics do.
Moving to EE, time to bravtamaxx

• +1
as the title says
I have created tinder for the first time due to quarantine I can not go anywhere and tinder gives you the opportunity to change your location to the country you want
I chose as a country Poland is crazy of 20 beautiful I was 1 or 2 ugly
It changes a lot the game from my country to the Nordic countries from what you see
View attachment 340193
I downloaded it once also....I used it for like 5mins,I got like 2 likes,I was clearly younger then most of the females on there

• +1
I downloaded it once also....I used it for like 5mins,I got like 2 likes,I was clearly younger then most of the females on there
try Yubo

• +1
Reactions: Chad69
i have tinder since 5 weeks and i havent sent a single first message yet. its literally pointless, do you have an idea how many messages even below average girls are getting? now try that with actual stacies. even if they reply, theres a 99.99999999% chance that it will go nowhere, and they just want the validation out of ur messages
i just wait until they message first; if they do that means they really are interested

i have tinder since 5 weeks and i havent sent a single first message yet. its literally pointless, do you have an idea how many messages even below average girls are getting? now try that with actual stacies. even if they reply, theres a 99.99999999% chance that it will go nowhere, and they just want the validation out of ur messages
i just wait until they message first; if they do that means they really are interested
you are right but also coping some girls just want validation but some will fuck if you got 100 matches and you are good at texting 10 max you can fuck

• +1
Reactions: karbo