I have done lots of research on colored contacts and...

Uglybrazilian

Uglybrazilian

Communism will win in the end
I believe there is only 3 brands that are actually good

Siesta
Hypnose
9mmsfx

Hypnose hazel(imo the best contacts of the WORLD in terms of cost and benefit)

Siesta Crystal Iris

9mmsfx(insanely realistic but very expensive)

However, keep in mind that even this brands have unnatural looking contacts because some colors are very hard to reproduce. The key is finding a good color that also fits your coloring.
Apart from this brands there is alsow freshlook Illuminate, which are contacts that enhance your limbal ring and make your eyes shine. Those are 100% unnoticeable, but they dont really affect your eye color much. Its a slight, yet good boost.

RUN AWAY from solotica, they have LITERALLY no good contacts. All their contacts are fake af and very unnatural. Solotica = shit.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5634, Hightwolf, ConspiracyTheory and 2 others
Imo, they're all noticeable IF you know what to look for/looking for it. If you don't consider it about the other person, you won't even notice. Unless you're kissing or having sex, etc. Then you might notice it, even if you don't know nothing about them.

• +1
Reactions: magnificentcel
remember the amnesia thread where he had a bitch over and she noticed he had colored contacts in and walked out on him? also eye color doesn't mean shit, thats like a making a rotten nasty ass piece of steak and thinking the salt would make it better.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: CursedOne, Albeacho, sandcelmuttcel and 2 others
Imo, they're all noticeable IF you know what to look for/looking for it. If you don't consider it about the other person, you won't even notice. Unless you're kissing or having sex, etc. Then you might notice it, even if you don't know nothing about them.
Some contacts are definitely noticeable even if you are not looking for it, so even tho niggas may not notice it you should reduce the chances by getting the most realistic possible

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10536
remember the amnesia thread where he had a bitch over and she noticed he had colored contacts in and walked out on him? also eye color doesn't mean shit, thats like a making a rotten nasty ass piece of steak and thinking the salt would make it better.
Yes, but he was using bad contacts
He should stick to his grey contacts which suit his coloring best and are unnoticeable

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and Butthurt Dweller
Unironically, salt could make things palatable enough.
IMG 20201226 063651
IMG 20201226 063853
IMG 20201226 064035
IMG 20201226 064802

Few examples

• +1
Reactions: Butthurt Dweller
i have had totally shitfaced drunk girls from 10 feet away from me in a very dark lit room have the first thing they come up to me and say is "are u wearing contacts"

multipletimes from different women different situations. And Ive also been with plenty of women in sober up close situations in normal lit scenarios tell me how beautiful and blue my eyes are, never hinting at the fact I might be wearing contacts.

It just all depends on how aware women are at detecting them