I HAVE HIGH ESTROGEN FOR SURE

D

Deleted member 5927

Lurker
I have gyno, facial bloating (if any of you have seen my posts about how I have extreme facial bloating I'm starting to think it's due to high estrogen), hormonal acne, and crazy mood swings. If I masturbate, I get insanely depressed and suicidal the next day. Also I lose all motivation to do anything and all I want to do is jack off, eat junk food (which makes my hormonal acne worse, and bloating worse due to carbs and salt) and play video games.

I am fairly certain my estrogen levels are high. I want to either get my hormone levels checked, or if it's absolutely certain they are high take some sort of pill or some shit to fix it. I have pictures as well so you guys can see exactly what I'm experiencing. FML.
Does estrogen levels go down as you age? If anyone knows tell me.

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_125523.jpg
    IMG_20200407_125523.jpg
    58 KB · Views: 298
  • IMG_20200407_130151.jpg
    IMG_20200407_130151.jpg
    54.5 KB · Views: 314
Last edited by a moderator:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
narrow jaw and frame combined with child bearing hips, yeah, you're a testosteronecel

get on TRT

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9344, nonserviam, Deleted member 6402 and 2 others
I don’t think it’s as bad as you describe your for example not fat and your nipples look fine but you can supplement vitamin d (also k) ans Zink to improve your test level of course start lifting as well

• +1
narrow jaw and frame combined with child bearing hips, yeah, you're a testosteronecel

get on TRT
Ill fucking take testosterone if I should. I'm only worried about my estrogen levels though. Everything I'm reading online leads me to believe they are through the fucking roof. I have gyno (INSANE cystic acne, I've been on accutane, anitbiotics, retinA prescription, it's legit the worse acne you've ever seen in your life) I'm using retinol, an extremely strict skin care regime, antibiotics, and megadosing 10000 IU Vitamin D3 a day with K2 and still have acne, JFL. Doctor wouldn't give me accutane again he said it's not bad enough. It's fine though it's minimal compared to what it was but I NEED MY ESTROGEN TO GO DOWN RIGHT MF NOW.

• +1
if any of you have seen my posts about how I have extreme facial bloating I'm starting to think it's due to high estrogen
cope, you have no facial bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1680
Im telling you Zink nigga is the next line of defense

• +1
Im telling you Zink nigga is the next line of defense
I've been taking zinc bro, how much should I take do you think?
cope, you have no facial bones
I'm still mega bloated and yes, I have shit facial bones I know dude. What the fuck do I do to remove this bloat though? I look like 5.5 PSL when unbloated I'll post the difference right here.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200406-214655.png
    Screenshot_20200406-214655.png
    129.2 KB · Views: 288
  • IMG_20200402_232540.jpg
    IMG_20200402_232540.jpg
    40 KB · Views: 256
  • +1
I would bet $ you have low test. get a hormonal profile blood test done at doctors office. then build a time machine & go back to when you were 14 yrs old and start lifting 3-5x a week

• +1
Im taking 25mg Zink Daily and get rid of this gay lookin earring 😂 (except if u r gay then good job)

• +1
I would bet $ you have low test. get a hormonal profile blood test done at doctors office. then build a time machine & go back to when you were 14 yrs old and start lifting 3-5x a week
jfl I'm getting surgery when I'm older to remove my bitch tits, and I need advice on what to take to lower estrogen. AI seems like it makes you bald or some shit but I want to learn more.
Im taking 25mg Zink Daily and get rid of this gay lookin earring 😂 (except if u r gay then good job)
jfl bro I pierced my ears at age 16 the holes look dogshit if I remove earrings I've tried, they don't ever heal up flush. in person it looks better believe me. and people have told me they like it and I've seen friends I used to know, then when I saw them again 6 months later they copied my earrings but they waited until they were no longer around me to copy me, so I know people like it.

• +1
Reactions: Treasure223 and Deleted member 6401

I'm still mega bloated and yes, I have shit facial bones I know dude. What the fuck do I do to remove this bloat though? I look like 5.5 PSL when unbloated I'll post the difference right here.
decent eye area but lower third failo sadly 4.5 PSL imo

• +1
nice nipples bro

• +1
That isn't gyno, I can assure you. Get lean.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, jefferson and Deleted member 1560
Get lean and comeback

• +1

U don't look that bloated in second pic and ur bones aren't 'shit'. They aren't perfect but theirs allot worse. Also u don't look to have gyno either just gain some muscle and stop obsessing over individual features like some on these forums do. Only really matters if u got a deformity like a super recessed chin etc.

• +1
Dude it's absolutely gyno. It's a HARD lump, I'm skinny as fuck.
You're skinnyFAT, there's a difference. Lose fat and build some muscle. Problem solved. The enzyme responsible for conversion of t to estrogen is produced in fat tissue. The leaner you are, the less aromatase, the less estrogen. Dopamine and/or B6 deficiency can cause hyperprolactinemia which is another thing to take into account. Stop blaming hormones for your laziness.

• +1
You're skinnyFAT, there's a difference. Lose fat and build some muscle. Problem solved. The enzyme responsible for conversion of t to estrogen is produced in fat tissue. The leaner you are, the less aromatase, the less estrogen. Dopamine and/or B6 deficiency can cause hyperprolactinemia which is another thing to take into account. Stop blaming hormones for your laziness.
Dude. I have absolute gyno. It is extremely obvious in person. I'm damn near shredded on my upperbody, when I was 14 my nipples started itching like crazy then they grew these hard lumps that just kept growing. They went away for like a month then came back and I'm 19 now and have had them since. It's absolutely gyno. One side has more mass than the other, if it was fat it would be symetrical on both sides. It feels like small tumors under my nipples.

• +1
Dude. I have absolute gyno. It is extremely obvious in person. I'm damn near shredded on my upperbody, when I was 14 my nipples started itching like crazy then they grew these hard lumps that just kept growing. They went away for like a month then came back and I'm 19 now and have had them since. It's absolutely gyno. One side has more mass than the other, if it was fat it would be symetrical on both sides. It feels like small tumors under my nipples.
What's the purpose of this thread? Do you only want confirmation? Or actual advice on what to do which I gave you

• +1
What's the purpose of this thread? Do you only want confirmation? Or actual advice on what to do which I gave you
I don't need confirmation, I just want to know how to lower my estrogen.

• +1
I don't need confirmation, I just want to know how to lower my estrogen.
And I told you how. Too bad you can't read

• +1
And I told you how. Too bad you can't read
Ok, what body fat would you say I am, and will lowering it make my estrogen go down? If I build muscle afterwards will my estrogen go down as well?

I'm flexing my abs in this picture but nothing else is being flexed, if it's better to not flex abs I can take another picture.

My entire upper body is very shredded, you can see the striations in my delts when I move. All of the fat I have is around my waist and abdomen. I have minor lovehandles in person that show from the back.

Attachments

• IMG_20200407_144036.jpg
    IMG_20200407_144036.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 218
  • IMG_20200407_140928.jpg
    IMG_20200407_140928.jpg
    70 KB · Views: 170
  • +1
Ok, what body fat would you say I am, and will lowering it make my estrogen go down? If I build muscle afterwards will my estrogen go down as well?
You actually do look a lot leaner in this pic than in the other ones. Which one(s) are more recent/closer to how you look now?

I honestly don't see any gyno there. It's normal to feel a small "lump" underneath your nipples; doesn't mean you have gyno. This is what actual gyno looks like:
Before

I had gyno/adipomastia myself when I was fat but it went away completely as I got lean, in a proportional manner. The leaner I got, the better my chest got.
So yes, getting lean does reduce excess estrogen and might get rid of actual gyno if it's related to excess aromatization from adiposity.

Building muscle alone won't have much of an impact on estrogen; you need to actually loose fat for that. I recommended building muscle for you because you said you were "skinny as fuck".

Other things that can cause excess estrogen are zinc deficiency, certain medications and excess testosterone (e.g. from injections).

Last edited:
  • +1
You actually do look a lot leaner in this pic than in the other ones. Which one(s) are more recent/closer to how you look now?

I honestly don't see any gyno there. It's normal to feel a small "lump" underneath your nipples; doesn't mean you have gyno. This is what actual gyno looks like:
View attachment 342809

I had gyno/adipomastia myself when I was fat but it went away completely as I got lean, in a proportional manner. The leaner I got, the better my chest got.
So yes, getting lean does reduce excess estrogen and might get rid of actual gyno if it's related to excess aromatization from adiposity.

Building muscle alone won't have much of an impact on estrogen; you need to actually loose fat for that. I recommended building muscle for you because you said you were "skinny as fuck".

Other things that can cause excess estrogen levels are zinc deficiency, certain medications and excess testosterone (e.g. from injections).
I took both pictures today this morning. I actually took the shit pictures first and the "lean" ones were like an hour after, whilst talking to a friend about this topic. Do you think losing fat would do anything for my face though? Like I have no idea what my actual fat % is, but I just want to lean out. In person my face is very round, for some reason in pictures it distorts it so it doesn't look that bad. I'm just hoping dropping to 10% (and completely removing love handles) will fix my issues. I'm going to try, though.

• +1
I took both pictures today this morning. I actually took the shit pictures first and the "lean" ones were like an hour after, whilst talking to a friend about this topic. Do you think losing fat would do anything for my face though? Like I have no idea what my actual fat % is, but I just want to lean out. In person my face is very round, for some reason in pictures it distorts it so it doesn't look that bad. I'm just hoping dropping to 10% (and completely removing love handles) will fix my issues. I'm going to try, though.
Certain stubborn areas like love handles take longer to disappear, be patient. My chest took a looong time to normalize. It all depends on fat cell distribution, adrenoreceptors and genetics. Some areas react better to calorie restriction than others, it's highly individual.

Losing fat will definitely have an effect on your face. I can't tell you though how long it would take you to get a defined face and how much fat you'd have to lose. You're quite young so it's normal to have more subcutaneous fat in the face. As you age, given that you don't become fat(ter), your face will slim down automatically.

• +1
Certain stubborn areas like love handles take longer to disappear, be patient. My chest took a looong time to normalize. It all depends on fat cell distribution, adrenoreceptors and genetics. Some areas react better to calorie restriction than others, it's highly individual.

Losing fat will definitely have an effect on your face. I can't tell you though how long it would take you to get a defined face and how much fat you'd have to lose. You're quite young so it's normal to have more subcutaneous fat in the face. As you age, given that you don't become fat(ter), your face will slim down automatically.
Dude lifefuel man every single one of your posts I see even in old threads are fucking gold. I'm gonna cut down thanks for the motivation bro.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Bewusst
Lmao having estrogen isn’t the problem, it’s the LACK of TESTOSTERONE. Every healthy human being needs a balance of hormones, and your T is obviously low relatively speaking. I can tell just by your physique you literally look like an untrained 12 year old. You look soft, No muscle mass, no body hair. Just fucking eat healthy and lift heavy weights it is simple. Step 1 get a blood test so you know exactly where your hormones are at. Stop thinking about surgery lol

• +1
Lmao having estrogen isn’t the problem, it’s the LACK of TESTOSTERONE. Every healthy human being needs a balance of hormones, and your T is obviously low relatively speaking. I can tell just by your physique you literally look like an untrained 12 year old. You look soft, No muscle mass, no body hair. Just fucking eat healthy and lift heavy weights it is simple. Step 1 get a blood test so you know exactly where your hormones are at. Stop thinking about surgery lol
JFL

Do I need steroids or no?

• +1
JFL

It depends on a few things. How old are you? If you are still young, you probably don’t need steroids. It also depends on exactly how low your testosterone currently is.
If you are young and your T is low but still within the normal range, you could make huge changes in your physique just by switching up your lifestyle. Literally just eat healthy and train intensely. But if you are in your late 20s or older, your endocrine system might need the jumpstart of exogenous hormonal injections due to having been dormant/underperforming for such a long time. Good news is that by simply injecting T you would 100% have ability to develop a top tier physique provided you put in the work. And I’ve heard T isn’t very expensive.

• +1
Height?

• +1
I really dont see how you look low t or even high e. Your physique looks good, like the regular semi athletic beach boy. Get a hormone test to calm your mind

JFL

You're totally delusional u don't have gyno u need a psychiatrist more than u need steroids. Although I advise 300mg test-400mg test to everybody not just for muscle purposes but mental purposes.

You're totally delusional u don't have gyno u need a psychiatrist more than u need steroids. Although I advise 300mg test-400mg test to everybody not just for muscle purposes but mental purposes.
Honestly do you guys even know what the hell gyno looks like? I'm starting to think you guys are the delusional ones and I'm asking advice from retards...that's a hard fucking lump, feels like a damn tumor you moron
6'3"

Attachments

• 1586299498692711463684716667798.jpg
    1586299498692711463684716667798.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 130
U show no other signs of high estro, u have visible veins which indicates dht is normal and you're bfat levels aren't excessive. But if u insist u have it buy some aromasin and take it or get ur dam blood tested for estrogen. Since you clearly wont listen to anybody.

U show no other signs of high estro, u have visible veins which indicates dht is normal and you're bfat levels aren't excessive. But if u insist u have it buy some aromasin and take it or get ur dam blood tested for estrogen. Since you clearly wont listen to anybody.
I have excessive bloat that many people, including friends, coworkers, even my own mother have commented on. Pictures do it no justice. I have gyno, facial bloat, hormonal acne, and insane mood swings. Those are all signs of high estrogen. That's almost ALL the signs of high estrogen. I also have almost no facial hair or chest hair.

Please tell me you can see the difference between these two pictures, one bloated and one unbloated.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20200406-214709.png
    Screenshot_20200406-214709.png
    121.3 KB · Views: 49
  • IMG_20200404_233926.jpg
    IMG_20200404_233926.jpg
    96.5 KB · Views: 85
- i have gyno at 10% bodyfat
- I have child-bearing wide hips
- I have a feminine face
- I take finasteride

but my estrogen level is normal

Fuck bro...I'm just trying to figure out what the hell is the cause of this. I have facial bloating. It's water retention for sure. I have done EVERYTHING I can to get rid of it, even when I do all this bullshit it still comes back. I just don't understand.

Very mild pubertal gyno. Test is just low. My body looked similar and I was at 400ng/dl.

• +1
Reactions: Renaissance.Chad
Should I get my test levels checked then? And is it easy to do or expensive?
I'd say everyone should get it checked. I'm in Canada so it was free. Might cost money where you live. Probably will have to wait until the pandemic is over or cools down at least.

I'd say everyone should get it checked. I'm in Canada so it was free. Might cost money where you live. Probably will have to wait until the pandemic is over or cools down at least.
Ok good shit so on my to do list is currently losing fat, and getting my hormone levels checked.

you have good pecs genetics
lift