I have high-set cheekbones, 11% bodyfat and no hollow cheeks.

casadebanho

casadebanho

6'3, 2.0 shoulder/waist ratio
Can anyone please tell me how to achieve hollow cheeks?
I was thinking maybe buccal fat removal because I'm pretty sure I don't have thick skin

• +1
Reactions: thecel
Pics

• +1
maybe your ramus isnt long enough to stretch the skin for hollow cheeks

• +1
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 4410, Hades and 6 others
Move your jaw to one side and look in the mirror and see if that side now has hollow cheeks. If so, it means your jaw isn't wide enough.

• +1
Reactions: thecel and Romnel
Can anyone please tell me how to achieve hollow cheeks?
I was thinking maybe buccal fat removal because I'm pretty sure I don't have thick skin
Try losing to 9% if they are still invisible or slight exposed,then you probably have bad bones

Brb using

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5891 and WannaBeA6
Your lower third is the issue. Besides hollow cheeks is overrated, its only the icing on the cake.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2012
Your lower third is the issue. Besides hollow cheeks is overrated, its only the icing on the cake.
If his jaw was as wide as his zygos he would easily have hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks is caused by wide zygos and wide jaw, leaving emptiness between the two where the skin and tissue goes down into.

If his jaw was as wide as his zygos he would easily have hollow cheeks. Hollow cheeks is caused by wide zygos and wide jaw, leaving emptiness between the two where the skin and tissue goes down into.
yeah, and he could easily achieve hollow cheeks with masseter hypertrophy through chewing anyways

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
Either your not as low bodyfat as you think you are(most likely low iq bastard) or you don’t have any cheekbones (over)

yeah, and he could easily achieve hollow cheeks with masseter hypertrophy through chewing anyways
it won't look right. The masseter muscles are only on the very back of your jaw. You need it on the bottom of your jaw to have hollow cheeks. If you have a thin head/face though then do chewing, for me personally i have a round face and a weak jaw, so chewing only makes my face even wider and my jaw look even smaller.

• +1

Last edited:
You need strong zygos + forward grown maxilla + pronounced chin + wide jaw + low bf to have hollow cheeks.

I have strong zygos, 18% bf, high cheekbones, not very wide jaw. maybe only in certain lighting u have hollow cheeks like mine try it in better lighting

Screenshot 2020 05 19 at 224125
other lighting i don't have any hollowing :::
FullSizeRender

it won't look right. The masseter muscles are only on the very back of your jaw. You need it on the bottom of your jaw to have hollow cheeks. If you have a thin head/face though then do chewing, for me personally i have a round face and a weak jaw, so chewing only makes my face even wider and my jaw look even smaller.
i think with a narrow palate or like a protruding mouth area coupled with big masseters can look like the second type of hollow cheeks:
Jxl3t4mck2031

• +1
Reactions: Bromose
  • +1
Reactions: ThreadMatters
Idk how death tier your jaw has to be for that, my ramus is inexistent but I have med-high set cheekbones and I have visible hollow cheeks in most lighting. Ideal combo is high set cheekbones and wide jaw with low gonial but either should be enough for at least some hollowness

i think with a narrow palate or like a protruding mouth area coupled with big masseters can look like the second type of hollow cheeks:
View attachment 415291
mines exactly like the second, although my masseters are tiny
I can have it like the left in gigafrauded lighting, but I think my cheekbones just lack the forward projection to have it like the left in non gigafraud light

• +1
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd
Idk how death tier your jaw has to be for that, my ramus is inexistent but I have med-high set cheekbones and I have visible hollow cheeks in most lighting. Ideal combo is high set cheekbones and wide jaw with low gonial but either should be enough for at least some hollowness
Yeah my jaw is pretty fucking narrow, I'm probably getting jaw implants in the near future but I'm afraid it will make me look bloated

• So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 470