I have low prenatal T, it was over for me in the womb

D

Deleted member 685

Kraken
I look so fucking feminine and beta because of my long nose/midface. I get almost no matches on yubo and no girl ever showed interest except 1 who I met up with.

This is why I don't believe in a fucking God. Why would the son of a bitch ever make subhumans like us just to fucking suffer in this world full of hot girls?

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: TheChosenChad, DarknLost and Alexanderr
Don't blame god. blame your parents

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
A good God wouldn't allow subhumans to be born
We are all meant to be good looking. subhumans are the fault and creation of certain humans who cursed their children by fucking them up in development hard.

We are all meant to be good looking. subhumans are the fault and creation of certain humans who cursed their children by fucking them up in development hard.
What development

What development
in the womb. as a baby. as a kid. as a teen. all of them can be fucked up by improper parenting.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
arent you like 16 or something? you look above average prenatal t[or whatever thats called] for your age, as you get older and looksmax you'll look more masculine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1680 and Deleted member 685
arent you like 16 or something? you look above average prenatal t[or whatever thats called] for your age, as you get older and looksmax you'll look more masculine
I don't look masculine at all bro my nose is long and my fwhr is shit

How do u know if ur low or high prenatal T?

Attachments

• 5baeaa512100002501c6ebf3.jpeg
    5baeaa512100002501c6ebf3.jpeg
    68.5 KB · Views: 83
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: DarknLost and Mateusz74
Left is low prenatal T right is high. I made an entire Pdf on this btw
I see. Is that thing with ring finger longer than index true?

Left is low prenatal T right is high. I made an entire Pdf on this btw
you sure? left and middle looks better to me[diamond face shape]
is leo high or low prental t?

blame your parents
Don't blame your parents.My dad was chad and my mom was high tier normie.I came out 4/10 at best.Sometimes nature just takes a shit and I just so happened to be that shit.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2658, Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 1089
What happened to the girl you met up with?

you sure? left and middle looks better to me[diamond face shape]
is leo high or low prental t?
Leo seems high prenatal T, also that picture is just one that illustrates but it's alot more complicated and the way prenatal T effects the face is somewhat genetic imo because it also has to do with phenotype. I made a pdf about this so I'll link it again.
Lifefuel.
Maybe send pic in PM so I can tell by your face
What happened to the girl you met up with?
Well I meant 2, one of them was Mexican and she was my gf for 9 months until she cheated and left me. The other was Greek and she really liked me and would always come up to me in break, but I was high inhib and always nervous around her. I would legit be shaking and cortisol would be through the roof. I even went smoking with friends etc because I was afraid of her coming, idk what is wrong with me...

Attachments

• Prenatal testosterone - An overview.pdf
    689.5 KB · Views: 15
bro are u retarded or something u look good lmao, how fucking aspie are your pics if you don't get matches on yubo rofl you look dom

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and BigBoy
bro are u retarded or something u look good lmao, how fucking aspie are your pics if you don't get matches on yubo rofl you look dom
This.

Dude you're really good looking. PSL 5.5 if you lowball. Actual score PSL 6. It should be easy for you to slay ethnic latina pussy, you're probably too low inhib to approach women. But that can be fixed with time and experience.

You might actually have bdd, your obsession with your mid face and nose is crazy. You've made like 17 posts on it.

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 470
Society is hell.

• +1
You've got high cheekbones tho. You look good not feminine

I look so fucking feminine and beta because of my long nose/midface. I get almost no matches on yubo and no girl ever showed interest except 1 who I met up with.

This is why I don't believe in a fucking God. Why would the son of a bitch ever make subhumans like us just to fucking suffer in this world full of hot girls?
Legit, it was over for us before it even started. :feelswah:

• +1