I have no patience for anybody

CupOfCoffee

CupOfCoffee

IdentityCrisisCel
Don't know what's been up with me lately. Whenever people talk to me and try to be nice I'm just ignoring or ending conversation quickly. I'm starting to hate my normie friend and deep down I sort of wanna murder him. ZERO interest in socializing.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle, kobecel, nausea and 3 others
i don't even have patience for myself anymore tbh.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and CupOfCoffee
I’ve always been like that tbh. I hate it when people try talking to me.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter and CupOfCoffee
Same bro. I was talking to this hispanic mom, pretty cute for a 40 year old ngl skinny and nice. But like halfway through I wanted to fall asleep. I dont know if it's my low back pain or if I have ADD up in this bitch but I cannot sit in one place.

Same bro. I was talking to this hispanic mom, pretty cute for a 40 year old ngl skinny and nice. But like halfway through I wanted to fall asleep. I dont know if it's my low back pain or if I have ADD up in this bitch but I cannot sit in one place.
I'm just realizing over time how much I hate normies, and that people are boring (including myself). Talking constantly and wanting to socialize seems futile and pointless.

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
High T behavior

• +1
Reactions: Vitruvian
I'm just realizing over time how much I hate normies

tbh

idk but i fucking started legitimately hating normies, i can't even stand anymore their primitive narrow thinking and behaviour i just avoid them as much as possible whether online or irl.

Don't know what's been up with me lately. Whenever people talk to me and try to be nice I'm just ignoring or ending conversation quickly. I'm starting to hate my normie friend and deep down I sort of wanna murder him. ZERO interest in socializing.
That's weird I've always been extroverted but now I'm antisocial as fuck. I know nothing about sports, celebrities, movies or new tv shows.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee
That's weird I've always been extroverted but now I'm antisocial as fuck. I know nothing about sports, celebrities, movies or new tv shows.
People are all the same, just talking about the same Marvel movies, sports, repeating whatever they hear on the news or their favorite talk-show. To me they're like robots tbh

• +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended
People are all the same, just talking about the same Marvel movies, sports, repeating whatever they hear on the news or their favorite talk-show. To me they're like robots tbh
Sometimes I wonder if thre grass is greener on the other side. I hate watching popular sports, I hate cape shit movies, I hate celebrity gossip, I hate expensive clothes, I hate rap music. This has honestly been the main source of my isolation in highschool and now in college.

What I want out of a social life anyway is 1-4 "entrepreneurial" good friends I could hit the gym with, travel and one girlfriend.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel and CupOfCoffee
Sometimes I wonder if thre grass is greener on the other side. I hate watching popular sports, I hate cape shit movies, I hate celebrity gossip, I hate expensive clothes, I hate rap music. This has honestly been the main source of my isolation in highschool and now in college.

What I want out of a social life anyway is 1-4 "entrepreneurial" good friends I could hit the gym with, travel and one girlfriend.
Looksmaxing friends tbh, bluepilled guys are the ones I despise the most.

bluepilled guys are the ones I despise the most.
Don't get angry with them. The very fact that they're bluepilled is my benefit. Somehow somewhere another version of me thinks being nice, and haircuts, hobbies and buying the latest clothes will get him some pussy.

• +1
I went through this recently... ended up dropping my social circle for no reason. Just do what you feel man. Most people are easy to replace. No point wasting energy on socializing if you're not in the mood.

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, CupOfCoffee, Insomniac and 1 other person
I went through this recently... ended up dropping my social circle for no reason. Just do what you feel man. Most people are easy to replace. No point wasting energy on socializing if you're not in the mood.
frog bros

• +1
Reactions: kobecel, Deleted member 470, CupOfCoffee and 1 other person
Don't get angry with them. The very fact that they're bluepilled is my benefit. Somehow somewhere another version of me thinks being nice, and haircuts, hobbies and buying the latest clothes will get him some pussy.
Bro if I was in NY I would set up a looksmax meetup with @fatcelnolonger and any other cels nearby. @KrissKross lives near me but he lies and says he's in Chicago

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 283
Bro if I was in NY I would set up a looksmax meetup with @fatcelnolonger and any other cels nearby.
I friended him on Snapchat. I think he's busy studying for high school finals.

• +1
youngcels have it so good tbh, I can't believe I couldn't wait to graduate highschool.
False expectations of college as a subhuman introvert....

• JFL
Reactions: Zeta ascended
False expectations of college as a subhuman introvert....
When I was younger I thought I my social life would be so interesting. I thought I would've have lost my virginity by now.:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:

When I was younger I thought I my social life would be so interesting. I thought I would've have lost my virginity by now.:lul::lul::lul::lul::feelswah::feelswah::feelswah:
TV makes it seem like everybody in college can get laid and have robust social lives, or that everybody fits into some niche category. It's just not the case

I hate people in general. I only like non-NT or weird people jfl

Bro if I was in NY I would set up a looksmax meetup with @fatcelnolonger and any other cels nearby. @KrissKross lives near me but he lies and says he's in Chicago
Bro. I travel between Nebraska and Chicago sometimes three times a month. I have part share in a race horse (moneymaxxing going well so far btw) in Nebraska and thats really where I prefer to be, but I have important business to attend to in Chicago. And tbh, I do enjoy Chicago even though the normie density rate is higher.

CupOfCoffee

• +1
Reactions: nausea
this is exactly me man, i wish i had blackpilled friends, i can just talk about lookism, the blackpill and anime with but theres noyone like that sadly.

• +1
Reactions: CupOfCoffee and pisslord

• +1
Reactions: nausea
Bro. I travel between Nebraska and Chicago sometimes three times a month. I have part share in a race horse (moneymaxxing going well so far btw) in Nebraska and thats really where I prefer to be, but I have important business to attend to in Chicago. And tbh, I do enjoy Chicago even though the normie density rate is higher.
I wouldnt think a race horse is a good money maxxer. Enlighten me tho

this is exactly me man, i wish i had blackpilled friends, i can just talk about lookism, the blackpill and anime with but theres noyone like that sadly.
Thank the internet seriously

patience runs out

Just LOL at the tags.

I wouldnt think a race horse is a good money maxxer. Enlighten me tho

Thank the internet seriously
Pretty simple really, I along with a few others put invested in this horse. Its pretty hands off for owners because the trainer and jockey do the important stuff like win the races. It comes first second third or sometimes fourth and we get profits. Simple as that. Its pretty passive but I like to involve myself where I can just as a way to avoid LDARing tbh

Pretty simple really, I along with a few others put invested in this horse. Its pretty hands off for owners because the trainer and jockey do the important stuff like win the races. It comes first second third or sometimes fourth and we get profits. Simple as that. Its pretty passive but I like to involve myself where I can just as a way to avoid LDARing tbh
Does it actually create net profits that cover the original cost of it and expenses, including the trainer and jockey?

Does it actually create net profits that cover the original cost of it and expenses, including the trainer and jockey?
Depends, not all prize money is equal, depends what race it is. But yeh, so far its doing quite well because the prize money for even the smallest race meets is still pretty ludicrous tbh.

Depends, not all prize money is equal, depends what race it is. But yeh, so far its doing quite well because the prize money for even the smallest race meets is still pretty ludicrous tbh.
Hmm. Are you allowed to ride it though? Like for recreation

Yeah of course but remember he’s an investment not a fucking common ranch horse jfl
Bro serious let's go horseback riding in NB. You've got my #.

Bro serious let's go horseback riding in NB. You've got my #.
Bring a horse to the track and we’ll race.
If you lose you owe me many many shekels filthy goy

• So Sad