I have shared my wife with several men over our 45 years of marriage, starting with my best friend/best man at our wedding night

Proex

Proex

‏‏‎ ‎
Time online
118d 23h 18m
I have shared my wife with several men over our 45 years of marriage, starting with my best friend/best man at our wedding on our wedding night. My dad was a cuckold with a small penis and my mom had many lovers over the years. I guess I inherited the cuckolding urge because I too have a very small penis and cannot satisfy my wife. I truly love the mixed emotions that come from watching a more well endowed and more experienced lover bring my wife to amazing orgasms. She won’t play with strangers but only with men she knows well and really likes before she will invite them to her bed. This has included friends, neighbours and co-workers. She will only fuck bareback so she makes sure they are clean and disease free as well. Sometimes i watch, sometimes I participate (I enjoy cleaning them both up), and sometimes I listen in another room, or leave the house so they can have fun together.

Right now my wife has a boyfriend 30 years younger who she has been with for 7 years and he comes to our house weekly to play with her. He is a dream for her. He is quite tall, athletic, has a big cock and great stamina and usually fucks her with great energy twice a session. My wife yells and screams like she never did with me and is in a blissful mood for days after their encounters. For me it is an emotional, humiliating and yet mental and physical rush to see them together as he now has complete control over her pussy and I am not allowed to fuck her or finger her. I am only allowed to clean them both up after he has emptied his balls inside her. Indeed, my wife put a cock cage on me shortly after she met him and I am incapable of fucking anymore. Yet I get a big thrill out of knowing she is being sexually satisfied by a marvelous lover, something every woman deserves.

This lifestyle isn’t for everyone and requires a lot of communication and trust and love. But other cuckolds will know exactly the excitement my wife and I both get out of these experiences. It may sound strange to many, but there are a lot of men like myself who truly enjoy being denied so that his wife can enjoy pure bliss. Outside of the bedroom we are an average normal married couple and no one knows of this other side exciting side of our relationship. And she is very happy.

generalzod

generalzod

Adept
Time online
13h 2m
good for you and her and the other fellas i guess m8

I

Intjcel

Skyrim NPC
Time online
56d 19h 50m
I have shared my wife with several men over our 45 years of marriage, starting with my best friend/best man at our wedding on our wedding night. My dad was a cuckold with a small penis and my mom had many lovers over the years. I guess I inherited the cuckolding urge because I too have a very small penis and cannot satisfy my wife. I truly love the mixed emotions that come from watching a more well endowed and more experienced lover bring my wife to amazing orgasms. She won’t play with strangers but only with men she knows well and really likes before she will invite them to her bed. This has included friends, neighbours and co-workers. She will only fuck bareback so she makes sure they are clean and disease free as well. Sometimes i watch, sometimes I participate (I enjoy cleaning them both up), and sometimes I listen in another room, or leave the house so they can have fun together.

Right now my wife has a boyfriend 30 years younger who she has been with for 7 years and he comes to our house weekly to play with her. He is a dream for her. He is quite tall, athletic, has a big cock and great stamina and usually fucks her with great energy twice a session. My wife yells and screams like she never did with me and is in a blissful mood for days after their encounters. For me it is an emotional, humiliating and yet mental and physical rush to see them together as he now has complete control over her pussy and I am not allowed to fuck her or finger her. I am only allowed to clean them both up after he has emptied his balls inside her. Indeed, my wife put a cock cage on me shortly after she met him and I am incapable of fucking anymore. Yet I get a big thrill out of knowing she is being sexually satisfied by a marvelous lover, something every woman deserves.

This lifestyle isn’t for everyone and requires a lot of communication and trust and love. But other cuckolds will know exactly the excitement my wife and I both get out of these experiences. It may sound strange to many, but there are a lot of men like myself who truly enjoy being denied so that his wife can enjoy pure bliss. Outside of the bedroom we are an average normal married couple and no one knows of this other side exciting side of our relationship. And she is very happy.
reddits me

SkinjobCatastrophe

SkinjobCatastrophe

Recovering from LeFort 3
Time online
73d 19h 20m
Wow are you telling me your wife DOESNT have a boyfriend? Wow dude. Not cool. I make sure to suck my wife’s boyfriends cock at least once a week because thats the nice thing to do

TheChosenChad

TheChosenChad

Whitepilled Lookistani
Time online
45d 6h 30m

D

Deleted member 1751

Account deleted
Time online
61d 4h 59m

Link the reddit post negro

personalityinkwell

personalityinkwell

mentally crippled by lonely teen years
Time online
208d 15h 57m
you know i wonder how real this could be. was being a cuck that common 45 years ago? how do we know this isnt some fantasy by a furious coomer with a humiliation fetish?

L

Lars2210

Habitual line-stepper
Time online
33d 15h 14m
This shits on the rise lololol

A

Alban

see you in gandy heaven
Time online
115d 11h 24m
isn't the "bull" also gay since he lets the cuck "clean him up" ? i swear everyone who parttakes in this shit is just sick in the head

SeiGun

SeiGun

69% Ascended
Time online
54d 13h 22m
i hope these is minority,
whats the point of marriage for that cuck? better just stay as fwb, instead of cucking yourself

Toodlydood

Toodlydood

Dark lookz Dark future, Ethnic takeover Ethnic fut
Time online
44d 1h 33m
i don't want my sons to inherit a small penis.

Nofap for life

D

Deleted member 3832

Zephir
Time online
89d 3h 40m

He basically described me.

"He is quite tall, athletic, has a big cock and great stamina and usually fucks her with great energy twice a session."

Captduchat

Captduchat

Adept
Time online
2d 32m
I want to fuck your wifi, where do I sign up.

thehealingfields

thehealingfields

Psychopathic Orthopedic Surgeon
Time online
82d 19h 18m

My god I'm so done with this earth.

StressShady

StressShady

I am Jack's wasted life
Time online
14d 15h 50m

I won't feel even a bit of remorse for you, when you get raped by a bull

BogdanYermakov

BogdanYermakov

Adept
Time online
7d 16h 25m

Attachments

• 1608604101211.png
    1608604101211.png
    701.6 KB · Views: 36

Users who are viewing this thread