I have shared my wife with several men over our 45 years of marriage, starting with my best friend/best man at our wedding night

Deleted member 6723

Deleted member 6723

I have shared my wife with several men over our 45 years of marriage, starting with my best friend/best man at our wedding on our wedding night. My dad was a cuckold with a small penis and my mom had many lovers over the years. I guess I inherited the cuckolding urge because I too have a very small penis and cannot satisfy my wife. I truly love the mixed emotions that come from watching a more well endowed and more experienced lover bring my wife to amazing orgasms. She won’t play with strangers but only with men she knows well and really likes before she will invite them to her bed. This has included friends, neighbours and co-workers. She will only fuck bareback so she makes sure they are clean and disease free as well. Sometimes i watch, sometimes I participate (I enjoy cleaning them both up), and sometimes I listen in another room, or leave the house so they can have fun together.

Right now my wife has a boyfriend 30 years younger who she has been with for 7 years and he comes to our house weekly to play with her. He is a dream for her. He is quite tall, athletic, has a big cock and great stamina and usually fucks her with great energy twice a session. My wife yells and screams like she never did with me and is in a blissful mood for days after their encounters. For me it is an emotional, humiliating and yet mental and physical rush to see them together as he now has complete control over her pussy and I am not allowed to fuck her or finger her. I am only allowed to clean them both up after he has emptied his balls inside her. Indeed, my wife put a cock cage on me shortly after she met him and I am incapable of fucking anymore. Yet I get a big thrill out of knowing she is being sexually satisfied by a marvelous lover, something every woman deserves.

This lifestyle isn’t for everyone and requires a lot of communication and trust and love. But other cuckolds will know exactly the excitement my wife and I both get out of these experiences. It may sound strange to many, but there are a lot of men like myself who truly enjoy being denied so that his wife can enjoy pure bliss. Outside of the bedroom we are an average normal married couple and no one knows of this other side exciting side of our relationship. And she is very happy.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, EverythingMattersCel, BogdanYermakov and 19 others
Tldr: OP gets hard when BBC fucks his wifelossus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6382, antiantifa, Pumanator and 4 others
good for you and her and the other fellas i guess m8

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6723
i need a freind so i can fuck his wife/gf tbh

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 6128, SkinjobCatastrophe and Deleted member 6723
fucking cuck

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7240, LostYouth, SkinjobCatastrophe and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, antiantifa, Deleted member 7240 and 4 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheChosenChad, BigBoy, turkproducer and 3 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9072, Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 6997
I have shared my wife with several men over our 45 years of marriage, starting with my best friend/best man at our wedding on our wedding night. My dad was a cuckold with a small penis and my mom had many lovers over the years. I guess I inherited the cuckolding urge because I too have a very small penis and cannot satisfy my wife. I truly love the mixed emotions that come from watching a more well endowed and more experienced lover bring my wife to amazing orgasms. She won’t play with strangers but only with men she knows well and really likes before she will invite them to her bed. This has included friends, neighbours and co-workers. She will only fuck bareback so she makes sure they are clean and disease free as well. Sometimes i watch, sometimes I participate (I enjoy cleaning them both up), and sometimes I listen in another room, or leave the house so they can have fun together.

Right now my wife has a boyfriend 30 years younger who she has been with for 7 years and he comes to our house weekly to play with her. He is a dream for her. He is quite tall, athletic, has a big cock and great stamina and usually fucks her with great energy twice a session. My wife yells and screams like she never did with me and is in a blissful mood for days after their encounters. For me it is an emotional, humiliating and yet mental and physical rush to see them together as he now has complete control over her pussy and I am not allowed to fuck her or finger her. I am only allowed to clean them both up after he has emptied his balls inside her. Indeed, my wife put a cock cage on me shortly after she met him and I am incapable of fucking anymore. Yet I get a big thrill out of knowing she is being sexually satisfied by a marvelous lover, something every woman deserves.

This lifestyle isn’t for everyone and requires a lot of communication and trust and love. But other cuckolds will know exactly the excitement my wife and I both get out of these experiences. It may sound strange to many, but there are a lot of men like myself who truly enjoy being denied so that his wife can enjoy pure bliss. Outside of the bedroom we are an average normal married couple and no one knows of this other side exciting side of our relationship. And she is very happy.
reddits me

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 6341, Deleted member 6997 and 1 other person
Wow are you telling me your wife DOESNT have a boyfriend? Wow dude. Not cool. I make sure to suck my wife’s boyfriends cock at least once a week because thats the nice thing to do

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: antiantifa, BigBoy and Deleted member 6723
I have shared my wife with several men over our 45 years of marriage, starting with my best friend/best man at our wedding on our wedding night.
You are a good, decent, unselfish, generous man!
If your wife would be younger, I would probably take advantage too of this opportunity.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: BigBoy, SkinjobCatastrophe, Deleted member 6723 and 1 other person
Shaking Head No GIF by GIPHY News

• +1

Link the reddit post negro

• +1
you know i wonder how real this could be. was being a cuck that common 45 years ago? how do we know this isnt some fantasy by a furious coomer with a humiliation fetish?

• +1
This shits on the rise lololol

8355BA85 A45C 4A27 A7EF B9221149FB30

• +1
isn't the "bull" also gay since he lets the cuck "clean him up" ? i swear everyone who parttakes in this shit is just sick in the head

• +1
i hope these is minority,
whats the point of marriage for that cuck? better just stay as fwb, instead of cucking yourself

• +1
i don't want my sons to inherit a small penis.

Nofap for life

He basically described me.

"He is quite tall, athletic, has a big cock and great stamina and usually fucks her with great energy twice a session."

• JFL
Reactions: hairyballscel and Deleted member 6723
I want to fuck your wifi, where do I sign up.

• +1

My god I'm so done with this earth.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723 and Deleted member 10652

I won't feel even a bit of remorse for you, when you get raped by a bull

Attachments

• 1608604101211.png
    1608604101211.png
    701.6 KB · Views: 38
  • +1