I have so much self hatred

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Every fucking decision i take is wrong and unfixable.

-Gets bullied in HS? Says nothing about it cause muh "pride", muh "be strong". End up staying in a shit school and wasting tons of money in the process.

-Goes to STEM just out of spite for being called stupid in HS. Wastes a good 5 years there as well.

-Does a post gradaute abroad only to come back because my heart wasnt into it

-Does another post graduate instead. Still doesnt change the fact that you MADE A MISTAKE.

-Approaches a stacy that clearly has no interest in me, gets oneitis on her, shoots up cortisol for years, diareahs, stomaches, weakness, diziness, all cause she makes me sick for some reason

Mistake after mistake, error within an error, a twofold problem. EVERY decision i make, every big choice has always been on emotions, 0 insight, 0 consideration for the outcome just reckless risk taking behavior done repeatadely for years. Fuck, fuck, fuck, on top of not having the looks i dont have the brains either.

• +1
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: SHARK, Deleted member 470, BrettyBoy and 5 others
Sorry to hear about this.

its not fair. i consistantly fuck up every time i have to make a choice
Make sure to think things through thoroughly before making decisions in the future. Learn from your mistakes my friend.

blackopstruecel

Tony

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, Deleted member 1106, Ritalincel and 1 other person
What exactly is that? I can’t figure it out and it’s been bugging me for weeks.
@Tony looks like that (dedsrs), same fwhr and shoulder waist ratio.

• +1
Reactions: Tony
Make sure to think things through thoroughly before making decisions in the future. Learn from your mistakes my friend.

il try

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Ritalincel and androidcel
What exactly is that? I can’t figure it out and it’s been bugging me for weeks.
It’s a machine elf bro

• +1
Reactions: Tony and Ritalincel
-Approaches a stacy that clearly has no interest in me, gets oneitis on her, shoots up cortisol for years, diareahs, stomaches, weakness, diziness, all cause she makes me sick for some reason
The creature which you fell for is no “Stacy”. :lul:

Me too dude, but we will all make it in the end. I hope. Hopefully I can get a ugly girl now and get surgeries in the future so I can become normie

The creature which you fell for is no “Stacy”. :lul:

its only you incels that think she is ugly. every normal non incel person, even women, find her pretty
Me too dude, but we will all make it in the end. I hope. Hopefully I can get a ugly girl now and get surgeries in the future so I can become normie

i aint making it anywhere. i wont fuck any girl and im seeing myself being an old man and still drooling over my oneitis