I have talked with the mewing expert and she confirmed it doesn't work after 12 years old

Lorsss

Lorsss

mod. Username: Lorsss
Staff
this is the sequel of this thread

As I explained in the previous thread, she is a physical therapist and holds conferences about tongue posture and facial bones.
Today I met her and asked her opinion about the correlation between tongue posture and facial bone develpoment so she explained me the whole development of facial bones is not genetical, but depends on tongue posture and bad habits such as pacifier usage during childhood.
Afterwards I asked her if by keeping the correct tongue posture it's possible to change the facial bones and she replied that it's impossible after 12 years old, because the plates of the maxilla and the palate close when puberty begins.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: middayshowers, DidntRead, Rasputin and 8 others
this mewing "expert" doesnt know shit because ive gone from mild underbite to max forward growth I can have
widened my palate from noit being able to fit the tongue to being able too,

and increased my under eye support extremely
and I started at 16

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1973, incelslayer01 and 9 others
this mewing "expert" doesnt know shit because ive gone from mild underbite to max forward growth I can have
widened my palate from noit being able to fit the tongue to being able too,

and increased my under eye support extremely
and I started at 16
pics or LARP

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel, Deleted member 1973, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and 5 others
pics or LARP

giphy.gif

no

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 3526, Deleted member 1973 and 10 others
CCW

• +1
Reactions: wellthatsucks
thats literally what a lot of people have been saying on here for months, there is a literal study PROVING that palatal sutures practically fues at around 12

if you want an expansion you need to rip those sutures apart either with surgery or MSE

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, 6'4 looksmaxxxer, Deleted member 685 and 6 others
okay duh, i mean its obvious that after childhood, simply putting tongue of roof of mouth with little pressure wont do anything, thats why hard mewing exists to rip the fused sutures in order for the remodeling of maxilla and facial bones. this proves nothing. Dedicated hard mewing is still extremely viable.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 1707 and Avoidant
As what I said, things are even more worst, some studies say that the range of fuse in the maxilla is between 9~14/can be more or less.

Everyone saiyng that have improves of Mewing are aware of their looks since childhood, that's why they are seeing "changes" the changes are of course because of Puberty, but, I'm not totally genetic crew, things like sports, foods, chewing and even mouth breath can have impacts, but I not sure if is much or even medium.
thats literally what a lot of people have been saying on here for months, there is a literal study PROVING that palatal sutures practically fues at around 12

if you want an expansion you need to rip those sutures apart either with surgery or MSE

Being brutally honestly, I can't say if the maxilla really grow, i mean, they grow, but is just to follow the proportions of the growth of the entire skull, you can see too that the fuse charts are in the same as the lenght of skull, also, Maxilla, midface, zygos etc... are not 100% related.

To prove my point just see how childrens already have forward maxilla, or even very forward maxilla, one or even more mm wouldn't make too much at all. Also, tell me, you really see much or even see differences in people maxilla from childhood to adulthood ? i don't sincerely...

Ugly from Birth Pill Crew.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
No fucking shit tell that to copers

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Toth's thot and HighIQcel
IMG 20191102 200948
Screenshot 2019 11 15 13 59 18 890 commiuigallery
Screenshot 2019 11 15 14 04 56 824 commiuigallery

Why kinko bone grouth? Only thanks for the gym?

1st pic 5 years ago,2nd 2years ago,3rd right now

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, Deleted member 685 and malese
Mew copers on suicide watch

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 1973, Deleted member 685, Deleted member 2634 and 1 other person
In 1 in 19yo in 2 22yo in 3 24yo
your face changes a lot even after 18 years old

Just see this post and comments for example:

"i went through same. its just late puberty. my eyes got vertically narrower, midface seems more compact, more defined zygos and browridge grew too"

"late puberty is legit. i turned 20 and this year my eyes got more hooded and narrow. men faces usually change until 24 25 but ppl here just dont want to accept facts"

AstroSky disliked this post.

your face changes a lot even after 18 years old

Just see this post and comments for example:

"i went through same. its just late puberty. my eyes got vertically narrower, midface seems more compact, more defined zygos and browridge grew too"

"late puberty is legit. i turned 20 and this year my eyes got more hooded and narrow. men faces usually change until 24 25 but ppl here just dont want to accept facts"
its not a late pubert its the late stage of puberty and mewing

I've been mewing since 16 and I'm not sure it's done anything, my lower third is much more developed but that's probably just from puberty.

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if you guys think youre gonna move bones just by having a good tongue posture u r as stupid as me when i tried soft mewing for 5 months and nothing changed

then i hard mewed putting so much pressure that i would be tired after 1 min, during 8 hours a day everydays and my maxilla moved

@AstroSky despite several years of mewing, your mandible did not change in your side profile and is always recessed. I used to be a great fan of you but now I have swollen the hard truth about mewing

• +1
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if you guys think youre gonna move bones just by having a good tongue posture u r as stupid as me when i tried soft mewing for 5 months and nothing changed

then i hard mewed putting so much pressure that i would be tired after 1 min, during 8 hours a day everydays and my maxilla moved
I am sure you have pictures to confirm your improvement

Maxilla sutures were oprn just as they are open is everyone
At that age.
if maxillary sutures were open, it would be too easy to break your face with a punch

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227, DidntRead and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
if maxillary sutures were open, it would be too easy to break your face with a punch
thats hard bullshit tbh.

kids fight at 10 and 11 liek fuck you dont see them becoming deformed from a punch .
I remember beating a kid up before . his face didnt become like quasimodo after I did it
you dont seem to udnerstand bone.

thats hard bullshit tbh.

kids fight at 10 and 11 liek fuck you dont see them becoming deformed from a punch .
the punch is a metaphor, I mean men are evolutionarily likely to get harder bones to be more resistant in a fight. Closed sutures mean harder bones

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227 and 6'4 looksmaxxxer
the punch is a metaphor, I mean men are evolutionarily likely to get harder bones to be more resistant in a fight. Closed sutures mean harder bones
wouldnt say so. wouldnt the tongue maxilla and jaw itself? absorb all the shock impact of punch to that area?

either way if that means ive got ( probably very slighty ) weaker bones in ther right now then so be. ive gotten an extreme benefit from it. I doubt im some weird ass mutation with open sutures at 17

I am sure you have pictures to confirm your improvement
i only got "after" pictures so its worthless, didnt take pictures first days cause i thought it was over but i gained a 5cm space on chin when i put my tongue up in like 3 months

• JFL
Reactions: 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Lorsss

Where's the study bro? I could use it

• +1
Reactions: malese
She????????????

It's highly individual. There are studies in which not even 70 year olds showed complete maturation of the mid-palatal suture.