i have the worst backstory ever(serious/non troll thread)

H

Hunter

Banned
grew up happy but really autistic as a child. then from 11-13 i started to become NT and my looks were getting better. at 13 i became chad and was 80% NT and improving more and more. i was all set up for a fun teenhood filled with happy memories. but then everything just went... wrong. my looks deteriorated, i got dumber, i became depressed, i lost my social skills etc. the people who used to orbit and befriend me turned to either pitying me whilst keeping their distance or even bullying me. i used to cry a lot but i just got used to it after a while. ever since then ive just felt numb all these years whilst everyone else my age were experiencing emotions at their peak, raging with teenage hormones enjoying life to its fullest.

i learnt recently that all of this shit ive been inflicted with started exactly when i started masturbating.

do you guys see now why im so obsessed with nofap? even if it doesnt work i have to try. its the only hope i have.

grew up happy but really autistic as a child. then from 11-13 i started to become NT and my looks were getting better. at 13 i became chad and was 80% NT and improving more and more. i was all set up for a fun teenhood filled with happy memories. but then everything just went... wrong. my looks deteriorated, i got dumber, i became depressed, i lost my social skills etc. i used to cry a lot but i just got used to it after a while. ever since then ive just felt numb all these years whilst everyone else my age were experiencing emotions at their peak, raging with teenage hormones enjoying life to its fullest.

i learnt recently that all of this shit ive been inflicted with started exactly when i started masturbating.

do you guys see now why im so obsessed with nofap? even if it doesnt work i have to try. its the only hope i have.
I used to think the same about myself. I was very popular from fifth to eight grade before going to HS and had girls hug me and shit and was low inhib as fuck but im fucking ugly and always have been. I asked out a foid like a cuck and then became depressed like a cuck

Never again buddyboyo

I used to think the same about myself. I was very popular from fifth to eight grade before going to HS and had girls hug me and shit and was low inhib as fuck but im fucking ugly and always have been. I asked out a foid like a cuck and then became depressed like a cuck

Never again buddyboyo

girls orbited you when you were ugly? how tall were you?

that explains it...
Wait you are OP

Fuck sake Hunter stop posting this story. I swear you have posted the same fucking story for the past 12 months. I thought this was Afrikancel's thread

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Wait you are OP

Fuck sake Hunter stop posting this story. I swear you have posted the same fucking story for the past 12 months. I thought this was Afrikancel's thread

ive only been here 3 months lmao. and no i wont stop posting it because this shit haunts me every fucking minute of the day and i need to confront it by venting so i can move on with my life.

ive only been here 3 months lmao. and no i wont stop posting it because this shit haunts me every fucking minute of the day and i need to confront it by venting so i can move on with my life.
None of us ever had a chance. Stop living in the past. Just shitpost on here and forget inceldom

I backstory mog you. I've been ugly all my life so there has never been a high point ever.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1332 and ChoSeungHui
I backstory mog you. I've been ugly all my life so there has never been a high point ever.

they didnt. i DID.

thats the fucking point if you took a second to read the title.
On my list for the biggest copers on this forum along with @Sc22 and @FatmanO

• +1
Reactions: ChoSeungHui

• +1
Reactions: Hunter, Insomniac and NickGurr
I used to think my life was a tragedy.

Now I realize its a comedy.

• +1
Reactions: Hunter
What really happened was puberty made your midface longer and ruined your harmony and made you ugly. Masturbating probably also had an affect. Did you have any surgery with hardware? I had spinal hardware put in and was shitty high inhib ugly retard until I had it removed.

I have the disorder and its hell but idc.

read some Foucault. guy's kind of anti-Fascist dickhead, so I don't agree with EVERYTHING he says, but he's dropped some based blackpill/redpill combinations about mental illness and the criminally insane in his writings.

What really happened was puberty made your midface longer and ruined your harmony and made you ugly. Masturbating probably also had an affect. Did you have any surgery with hardware? I had spinal hardware put in and was shitty high inhib ugly retard until I had it removed.

my midface is short and has always been. i had no surgery or anything done from orthodontists.

you're right about masturbation. that is the #1 factor that ruined my looks and my life.

you're right about masturbation. that is the #1 factor that ruined my looks and my life.
Imagine unironically believing this

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
You started pubery and everyone else did too. Everyone else became good looking, while you stayed the same. Thats literally it

You started pubery and everyone else did too. Everyone else became good looking, while you stayed the same. Thats literally it

i started puberty a year before which made me shoot up from normie to chad lmfao. you're not making any sense.

i started puberty a year before which made me shoot up from normie to chad lmfao. you're not making any sense.
Ok. You're beyond saving mentally

• +1
Reactions: androidcel