• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20934, mogstar, Deleted member 7173 and 15 others
girls dont have x-ray vision bro

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chadeep, SLA and FailedNormie
you are right, having a flaw on your body is 100 times better than having a flaw on yoir face.
I hope my picture will motivate people who complain about their body in this forum, that's the aim of the thread

• +1
Reactions: mogstar, Chadeep, Deleted member 685 and 2 others

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Deleted member 656
Holy Kleinfelter

• +1
Reactions: itsoverbuddyboyo
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and Deleted member 656
Just wear a shirt bro

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss
my parents checked my cromosome while I was a fetus, luckily I don't have Klimefelter (XXY cromosomes)
Chromosomes me

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
If you work out your shoulders and arms it can offset your hips looking too wide

If you work out your shoulders and arms it can offset your hips looking too wide
yes, that's the only way to improve a feminine body

u forgot gyno

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
u forgot gyno
I have both gland tissue gynecomastia and fat tissue gynecomastia.
the fat tissue in my chest will probably go away when I finish my cutting (being high bodyfat increases estrogen), but the gland tissue gyno will remain for life because my gyno started at 13 years old, when I was anorexic
u forgot gyno
gland tissue gyno is not a big flaw because the nipples don't expand a lot

Damn bruv
Wish you all the best
Godspeed

• +1
Reactions: Luke LLL
Yeah that's pretty shit ngl but once you lose that hip fat it will be significantly better.

• +1
Reactions: androidcel
holy shit I thought I was bad

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and androidcel
girls indeed dont have x ray vision yet they r also unaware mostly of what makes men attractive and what they actually like to some degree

his poor skeleton defines his mass and proportions, a woman might not notice it but she will still be repulsed by it

Well, time to cut BF and T maxx.

Even my body looks better than this

Finally someone worse than me

• +1
Reactions: LowTierNormie
Yeah that's pretty shit ngl but once you lose that hip fat it will be significantly better.
losing fat won't change the frontal view because the pelvis muscle won't change his shape

It's beyond over

jfl child bearing hips :lul:

You are just skinny fat and no muscles

@Aids! has it worse

get lean, forget the legs focus on upper body (shoulders, upper back) to mask the issiue of bones

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and androidcel
Just trannymaxx bro

• +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic
inject
my parents checked my cromosome while I was a fetus, luckily I don't have Klimefelter (XXY cromosomes)

this just fucking proves someone is trying to feminize men. how the fuck do you end up like this without some major estrognefication from enviroment WTF!!!!!!.
OP if you are under 20 and you tmax or INJECT (maybe with GHmaxxing too) you could actually grow your clavicles and become HUGE

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: BigdickAverageEthnic and androidcel
Lmao. What are some things wrong with my frame though my guy?
Same things that are wrong with @Lorsss, but I admire the balls he has to post his physique

inject

this just fucking proves someone is trying to feminize men. how the fuck do you end up like this without some major estrognefication from enviroment WTF!!!!!!.
OP if you are under 20 and you tmax or INJECT (maybe with GHmaxxing too) you could actually grow your clavicles and become HUGE

It truly is
ded srs inject every single steroid you can find
@195cm @Alarico8 @Lifeisgood72

too late to grow bones, I am 21 years old.
At 14 years old I visited the endocrinologist (the doctor expert in hormones) because I had gyno.
Instead or prescribing hormones blood tests that idiot claimed gyno was normal and it would go away itself (obviously gyno remained)

I will check my testosterone and estrogen level soon, so in case theese levels are fucked up I will cure them under medical supervision.

If my levels are normal it means my body is feminine because my receptors are too estrogen-sensitive. I can still take aromatase inhibitors without prescription but that could even kill me.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: androidcel, Deleted member 656 and 195cm
Roid hard as fuck and use loose shirts OP. It's not over, you're white.

At 14 years old I visited the endocrinologist (the doctor expert in hormones) because I had gyno.
Instead or prescribing hormones blood tests that idiot claimed gyno was normal and it would go away itself (obviously gyno remained)

I will check my testosterone and estrogen level soon, so in case theese levels are fucked up I will cure them under medical supervision.

If my levels are normal it means my body is feminine because my receptors are too estrogen-sensitive. I can still take aromatase inhibitors without prescription but that could even kill me.
Gyno never goes away without treatment. JFL at that doctor who cucked you.

My dad has gotten gyno over the years due to low t. I will probably follow through. You need to somehow obtain T.

• +1
Reactions: Lorsss and Deleted member 656

Hey bro, i found it interesting what you said about receptors being estrogen sensitive. Is there any way to find out about this?
I have had assumtions that i was low t and high e due to my body - some gyno, wide hips and partly high trust face but my t levels came back fairly high and estrogen as normal... this has been bugging me for some time now since i am 20 years old and feel like if there is something thats not optimal about my hormones i want to know and do something about it, i know it's all genetics but i am fucking ready to blast t and hgh to get a more manly body.

My body actually looks fairly decent from a few years of gymcelling but man the starting point was high e as fuaaark.

you're on your way to becoming a tranny bro

Did you check your levels??

feminine features:
  • wide hips
  • wide pelvis bone
  • clavicles as wide as hips
  • probably small ribcage

orthopedic diseases:
- scoliosis, probably caused by my crooked left ankle

View attachment 67610
currently I am at 20% body fat
your just skinnyfat

• WTF
Reactions: Pendejo
your bideltoid and ribcage are hilariously bad

• So Sad
Looks like you inherited your mom's wide ass, jfl...

• So Sad
High E male.

Status
Not open for further replies.