I have the worst teeth possible

qwep

qwep

Banned
Way worse than most people who get braces. I have anterior open bite and 4mm overjet. They lean to the left too which is retarded. Cant even get braces because i need jaw surgery. Cant get jaw surgery cause my jaw could change over time. Not only do they look fucked up but they piss me off. When im trying to eat noodles my middle top-bottom teeth dont connect so i have to bite my top teeth into bottom lip to break the noodles and i can get them into my mouth. Same thing with spaghetti.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Get em fixed

• +1
When im trying to eat noodles my middle top-bottom teeth dont connect so i have to bite my top teeth into bottom lip to break the noodles and i can get them into my mouth. Same thing with spaghetti.
Dude go to an orthodontist. Ik u said u can't get braces but do something jfl.
Get em fixed
Lol this

• +1
pull them off with a hammer and replace whats left with golden teeth

• +1
Teeth are incredibly important straight and white give you smile halo. A chad characteristic.

• +1
Teeth are incredibly important straight and white give you smile halo. A chad characteristic.

I like your signature, really clever idea. Mind if I rip it off?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Blitz
pull them off with a hammer and replace whats left with golden teeth
down 'ere in Southern Texas I dun pulled off 3 o' my front tooths with the hammer I used when I was givin' birth to Billy Bobs wife! Pull 'em out and drink some Jack Daniels them stuffs gots alcohol and that get rid of 'em infections same thing that killed off my longhorn ranch
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Nibba
I like your signature, really clever idea. Mind if I rip it off?
Glad you like it. And no I don't mind, it motivates me so it might as well help you too.

• +1
I'm missing 3 front teeth...

• +1