• JFL
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 3526, Azoriko and 7 others
Someone help him

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
  • JFL
Reactions: stuckneworleans, Deleted member 5875, Patrick Baitman and 1 other person
I thank Gandy everyday for the pheno I have. It's not the best, but it's good.

• +1
Reactions: PYT
All that time wasted and now is when I'm starting to actually looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl and Patrick Baitman
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, Blackout.xl and Patrick Baitman
I am de-facto banned from at least 40 different countries due to my skin

Iv glutathione. Never oral glutathione.

I would of started now but a 2nd lockdown will disrupt the process with the clinic as this needs to be done weekly with no breaks for 6 months, so postponing untill december/january time.

Why would you want to go to China?

China Mogs. While the US spends their resources waging endless war and colonziing the planet so that some wealthy capitalists can get even wealthier. China is trying to eliminate poverty. China has uplifted nearly 1 billion people out of poverty. That's what a govt that actually gives a damn about its people looks like. No wonder they have 90% support of the Chinese people while American Congress has less than 20% support. China also isn't a degenerate hypergamous chithole like the US. Based China banning all the phaggy time American social media apps which spread degeneracy.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5875 and Deleted member 5145
Iv glutathione. Never oral glutathione.

I would of started now but a 2nd lockdown will disrupt the process with the clinic as this needs to be done weekly with no breaks for 6 months, so postponing untill december/january time.

I have a stack which mogs that

I have a stack which mogs that

This doesnt damage your skin or damage your collagen. You arnt burning the dark skin off.

Its injected through IV and down regulates melanin production. Also anti oxidant so gives you youthful glowing skin.

Long term use and aide effects habe not been studied. Its used a lot in Vietnam and phillipines.

Tbh as a 6 ft 4 black guy lighter skin wont help you just get a white girl to halo you against any racial prejudice. How you get this white girl is a different story but you are 6 ft 4...

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Blackout.xl
This doesnt damage your skin or damage your collagen. You arnt burning the dark skin off.

Its injected through IV and down regulates melanin production. Also anti oxidant so gives you youthful glowing skin.

Long term use and aide effects habe not been studied. Its used a lot in Vietnam and phillipines.

Tbh as a 6 ft 4 black guy lighter skin wont help you just get a white girl to halo you against any prejudice. How yiu get this white girl is a different story but you are 6 ft 4...
I want to enter countries without having my bag ripped apart and my western passport suspected

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3526 and Deleted member 5875
I want to enter countries without having my bag ripped apart and my western passport suspected

Have a white girl next to you and that shit wont happen. Especially if she is good looking. You would be suprised how all the racial prejudices stop when you are with a white girl especially a white social circle as you have been preselected against nig traits.

Also no one wants to piss off a hot white girl or look bad infront of her, so wont harm you. Normies are extremely basic (but evil) creatures.

Looksmaxxing is proably useless for you outside the basics of gym , fashion hygiene etc.

Last edited:
  • +1
Have a white girl next to you and that shit wont happen. Especially if she is good looking. You would be suprised how all the racial prejudices stop when you are with a white girl especially a white social circle as you have been preselected against nig traits.

Also no one wants to piss off a hot white girl or look bad infront of her. Normies are extremely basic (but evil) creatures.

Looksmaxxing is proably useless for you outside the basics of gym , fashion hygiene etc.
Indeed my natural skin is also light too

I hate this unfair world

• +1